collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 28759 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2012, 07:27:54 AM »
They're actually what I use for MH so you can see them in the picture here

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I haven't tried to put Kiyomi in there though, so I'm not sure if she would fit. I think she would barely make it in there, and like you mentioned probably not with high shoes  :huh: She only came with little booties so I don't know much about shoe fit.

I love your new girl though! She's super pretty  ^.^ I am trying hard not to like pink ver Romantic Alice

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2012, 09:00:22 AM »
Those shelves are awesome!! I was gonna get a shelving unit like that for my living room but it ended up being too expensive. I love the paper choices you made ^^ I have individual cubes a little bigger than this for my MH girls, maybe it's time to stack another few on top of them to make room for the Pullips :P

I would love to see your cubes! My shelf is a TINY bit too small for pullips... while Angelique just squeezes in, the other girls with platform shoes and/or hair ornaments don't fit unless I bend them a little.

This little one arrived today and is without a doubt my new favourite. She is to die for! I was hoping she would satisfy my desire for Romantic Alice but she just makes me want her more!

Untitled by CasseminaPie, on Flickr

Also what is with pullip shoes?! Do they all suck as much as the ones I have been dealing with? They are about 3 sizes too large for their tiny feet and pretty much just fall off!

OMG, yeaaaas.
Shes my next pullip I swear.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2012, 05:59:31 PM »
Those shelves are awesome!! I was gonna get a shelving unit like that for my living room but it ended up being too expensive. I love the paper choices you made ^^ I have individual cubes a little bigger than this for my MH girls, maybe it's time to stack another few on top of them to make room for the Pullips :P

I would love to see your cubes! My shelf is a TINY bit too small for pullips... while Angelique just squeezes in, the other girls with platform shoes and/or hair ornaments don't fit unless I bend them a little.

This little one arrived today and is without a doubt my new favourite. She is to die for! I was hoping she would satisfy my desire for Romantic Alice but she just makes me want her more!

Untitled by CasseminaPie, on Flickr

Also what is with pullip shoes?! Do they all suck as much as the ones I have been dealing with? They are about 3 sizes too large for their tiny feet and pretty much just fall off!

OMG, yeaaaas.
Shes my next pullip I swear.

:D Yes! Good decision! She has an amazing wig - it's so soft and curly. And she is SO PHOTOGENIC!
Come visit my blog!

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
Haha yeah totally not thinking about the money!!! Theory is if I get all the ones I want I can stop and then just consider each one as they are released :D

Although that theory failed me with MH since I have pretty much all of them.

My biggest problem is finding a place to put Pullips! Totally been bitten :lol:

I've had the exact same theory. Surprisingly it's worked out great. =D Once I started getting into Pullips I decided to go ahead and buy all the dolls I wanted. Luckily I got several of them used which saved me some money. Thankfully the only upcoming dolls I really want are the second wave of the steampunk collection. X.X I still have a couple of old type 3 dolls on my wishlist.

Right now I really want some more Dals and Isuls. X.X I'm keeping my eyes open for good deals. XP. Currently I have one Isul, three Taeyangs, one Dal, and five Pullips. I'm totally obsessed with my dolls. >.>

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 05:03:24 AM »
Haha yeah totally not thinking about the money!!! Theory is if I get all the ones I want I can stop and then just consider each one as they are released :D

Although that theory failed me with MH since I have pretty much all of them.

My biggest problem is finding a place to put Pullips! Totally been bitten :lol:

I've had the exact same theory. Surprisingly it's worked out great. =D Once I started getting into Pullips I decided to go ahead and buy all the dolls I wanted. Luckily I got several of them used which saved me some money. Thankfully the only upcoming dolls I really want are the second wave of the steampunk collection. X.X I still have a couple of old type 3 dolls on my wishlist.

Right now I really want some more Dals and Isuls. X.X I'm keeping my eyes open for good deals. XP. Currently I have one Isul, three Taeyangs, one Dal, and five Pullips. I'm totally obsessed with my dolls. >.>

haha based on your advice I did it. I got pretty much every Pullip I wanted :lol: thankfully I am not planning to start on Dals or Blythes or any of the boys.

The only ones who are on my wishlist now are Snow White, Midnight Velvet and Cinciallegra so I still have something to ask for at Christmas/birthdays!
Come visit my blog!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 11:08:58 AM »
I like Dals and Byuls alot more for some reason :3 I want a few Dals and a Byul, but those will have to wait til after I get my Bobobie Sprite. My most wanted right now is the Creator's label Paradis Byul. She is stunning!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2012, 09:24:13 AM »
I got another one!  :biggrin: Can you guess who?  :P She should be here by Friday and only then shall she be revealed muahah! I ordered her from the same seller who I got Kiyomi from and they were very prompt with shipping. I'm also ordering her a new wig too because her stock one is fairly hideous.

But which one...still having my terrible first world problems Dx

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
I got another one!  :biggrin: Can you guess who?  :P She should be here by Friday and only then shall she be revealed muahah! I ordered her from the same seller who I got Kiyomi from and they were very prompt with shipping. I'm also ordering her a new wig too because her stock one is fairly hideous.

Lol I see you couldn't wait for Friday :D I want to know who!!!! I'm guessing Tiphona! But she has a nice wig. I have no idea!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »

Lol I see you couldn't wait for Friday :D I want to know who!!!! I'm guessing Tiphona! But she has a nice wig. I have no idea!
I had some paypal money come through so I didn't have to wait  ^.^ Nope not Tiphona! I like her a lot, but something about her eyes creeps me out haha. This was an unusual choice, she wasn't even in the running til I saw her faceup up close. Then I was hooked! Her new wig is on the way but probably won't be here any time soon, so I might break out the scissors on her stock hehehe

Next up for consideration: Romantic Alice pink and Alice Du Jardin pink, as well as Merl. So it's not any of those! :P

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2012, 02:19:03 PM »
You are killing me :D

Yuri? She is on my wish list as of yesterday when I saw her face

The Alice's > merl. I love Merl but my Mint Alice just has more...something. I need the pink ver. to be her twin now :lol:
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2012, 02:33:59 PM »
You know you like to guess  :P

Nope not Yuri either! Although she is very pretty. Another girl who I really like but has imo a terrible wig is Si'anna. She has the prettiest eyes but that wig and outfit just do nothing for me. I need to find a cheap nude of her.

I agree, Merl is really pretty but not as pretty as the Alices. She seems so innocent and cute in the stock photos and in every other photo I've seen she comes off as seductive to me and I don't like that. Her makeup seems heavier in person.

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »
Ok last guess!! Cat woman?

Agree about Merl - Love her smokey eyes but it gives her a innocent but sultry (is that possible??) look at the same time

Now I can't wait till Friday :D
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2012, 09:27:30 PM »
Me either  ^.^ I've discovered something to tide me over though, the joy of WIGS!! I can't stop trying all these different things with em XD

Many many many pictures to follow soon!

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2012, 01:05:36 AM »
YAY WIGS! Are these your scalped thrift store wigs? I discovered taobao sells wigs... :lol:

My Banshee arrived today!

Pullip Banshee by CasseminaPie, on Flickr
Her eyes!!!!!!

Why is it every time a new pullip turns up I want another one?
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2012, 08:22:23 AM »
Yep! They aren't the greatest quality but they work. I straightened one that was a frizzy mess and it actually came out quite lovely. I think I'm going to attempt to dye it this weekend though because im not in love with the color.

Ohhhhhh dear bestest friend forever Cassssyyy who I know would just LOVE to get me some wigs from taobao   ;)  ;)  ;) Speaking of, are you holding off on MH for now? Otherwise PM me a list of your wanteds so I can start looking since they've started showing up now.

I LOVE Banshee!! :heart: I seriously considered getting her as well because those eyyees! I don't really care for her stock which is why I've held back. I know what you mean though, I think I need all of the following when theyre released...

My wallet D: I do think though that which each progressive release they've been making the dolls prettier and prettier

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal