collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 41313 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I was waiting for this swap! I saw the brag thread last year and it was just awesome! 

1. Are you willing to ship international?
Wow...um....if possible I'd like to get someone in the US. But if it won't work and I must have an international partner, I am fine with that! Shipping costs are what scare me and it's near Christmas and this will be a fairly expensive swap. I will take whoever you need me to take, however!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
You can see mine here. I also under the name of nights87 on eBay.

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,288093.0.html

Please don't buy me any blind bag ponies. I am sure I will have them all by Christmas!

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
 I am not super picky. But if you consider them to be awful, I likely will too! Most collectors know how other collectors feel about certain flaws. I will say NO major haircuts, pin dot mold, or severely noticeable marks. I don't mind a small amount of friz, small marks and symbol rubs, etc. I am not insanely picky. They don't need to be mint. Just in pretty good shape.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
Like Pretty Kitties and Puppies from the 80s. More about it below. I also like Bratz Ponyz but you'd probably have a hard time finding ones that I don't have so don't worry about it.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I have a number of things I like. I am very much a pink lover and it's my favorite color ever! I love pink things. I also really like Hello Kitty and Sanrio stuff in general. I love Chibimaru....if you could find me plush if him, I'd love you forever!
I really love cutesy girly colorful anime stuff. Anything, really. Figures, stickers, art and other things.
I collect Little Pretty kitties and puppies from the 80s. I only have three so chances are if you find some, they are ones I don't own.
I really like cute post-its. I use them for work all the time and I always need more. Cool pens are also neat.
I like cool keychains too. I like to switch mine out every now and then.
I adore body washes and lotion. I like most scents except citrus smells.
I love video games and I have a 3DS that is my favorite toy.
I am a major Harvest Moon fan.
I also ADORE Invader ZIM. The Tallest are my favorite characters, haha!

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
I am fine with customs but I don't expect my partner to do this for me.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
Yeah, I think they are pretty cool! I love reindeer things especially. Snowman stuff is always appreciated too cuz my mom loves them and I would give them to her to enjoy.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
I love the combination of mint and chocolate. I like most milk chocolate brands like Godiva, Dove, Lindt, Cadbury, ect. If you happen to be from another country I would LOVE to try chocolate candy or cookies that are popular in your country.
I love stuff with caramel in it. I also love cookies.
I do enjoy fruity hard candy and some chewy taffy like candy.
I really like cheddar cheese flavored things. I like cheese in general, really.
Sorry this list is so....vague? Any questions and just PM Sternenstaub, haha!
Since this swap is taking place around Christmas, I will say I love hot cocoa mixes, gingerbread stuff, and Danish butter cookies. Gawd I love Danish Butter cookies....

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
I detest most gummies unless you think they are earth-shattering and then I will try them, haha! Gummy bears are a no-no. I think they are nasty!
I also don't like chewing gum or licorice. I don't like things like Twizzlers either. Nothing even remotely licorice like for me, please!

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
Set completer/set starter swap. Valentines Swap. Just a Little Swap. Four Seasons Swap. I am currently in the Make a Wish Swap.

Other Questions/comments:

DOLLYMIX PONIES: I need almost all of them! All I have are Minty and Heart Throb

Do you have children?
Nope. Just a Chihuahua

Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?
No jewelry for me.

Fave animals?
Dolphins, lions, horses, dogs

Top 10 food treats
1. Any combo of peanut butter and chocolate
2. Mint and chocolate combinations, or mint in cookies.
3. Cookies in general....I love sugar cookies, gingerbread, chocolate, mint, Danish butter cookies....etc
4. Milk chocolate candy bars...I like almost any candy bar
5. Cheesy stuff. Cheddar is awesome.
6. Hard fruity candy
7. Coffee inspired sweets
8. Anything strawberry or raspberry

I can't think of anything else. I like to try new things!

Anything from China/Taobao?
I adore Taobao stuff. I have a few already..... Cherry Pie with pink hair and two mixup ponies.

Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
Nope, mine is in October.

Do you have any pets?
I have a little Chihuahua that I adore. She loves treats and I don't mind you sending stuff. But nothing that is jerky (cuz most of it is treated with radiation and that freaks me out) and no treats with mystery meats. In other words, nothing with meat by-prodcuts, meat meal, bone meal, animal fat, etc listed in the ingredients.

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?
I'd like some Christmasy things myself to get in the mood this year. I love things with cute reindeer themes and I love pink Christmas decor! My mom loves snowmen so if you wanna throw something snowman-related in, my mom would enjoy it.

I have one more question: How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
I love lotion, soaps, and nail polish. I'm picky about makeup so I wouldn't recommend getting me any of that.
As for lotions, I love flowery scents, especially sweet pea, lavender, and rose. But I am sure I would like other kinds too! I also like dessert inspired scents and berry scented lotions. I am not very fond of citrus scents.
As for nail polish, I like fun bright colors and ANY kind with GLITTER!

I have a newfound love for Lady Lovely Locks things! I would love an original LLL doll herself. I also ADORE pixietails and would love to have some to put in my ponies' hair.

I also like Monster High, but you'd be best off not getting me any dolls. Clothes for them, however, would be very awesome. I haven't bought any fashion packs yet and not sure if I will in the next several months. Likely not.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:32:17 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Great to see you back Xeevs!  And I see familiar faces from past swaps (waves to Tulagirl, Mercynova, Scraleos, Chipsterj and Stern :hiya:)!

If I get my swap partner in time, and they're a g4 collector I may even be able to get them some weird taobao stuff.  So that will be cool.

You all should get your partners in time. :)
As long as we don't have anothert crashed notebook, no fire in our behind the house, no accidents or anything else... there should be no problem. :)

Oh I am so in!  I loved this swap last year, it was so much fun.  Can I save a spot and fill out the form later?  I am on my phone right now... just want to make sure I make it in!

I will save you spot!! :)

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
I updated my post with a want list and added a little more info.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Just checking in, I have updated my post (on the first page with all the info), and sent a PM. I'm not on the list yet, so I am curious if my PMs were sending properly or if there is something wrong, like not enough feedback.  :blush: ((I don't wanna rush you, though!))

kittykat7

Not for this one.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=11278

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,288958.msg84945.html#msg84945

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

I am not too super picky.  Light symbol rubs are ok and initials on the bottoms of the feet are ok too.  I do not like any marks on the pony themselves and I prefer no frizzy hair.

Build a Bear, Rubik's Cubes, Disney Vinylmation, Hello Kitty, Garden Gnomes, Monster High

I am very active and out doorsy... I love to play disc golf.  It is by far my most favorite activity.  I love to solve Rubik's Cubes.  I have caught the custom bug and I love it.  Customizing supplies especially hair is always welcome and much appreciated. I also just recently discovered deco den boxes and hand making polymere clay cabochones. 

I love customs!  I give all artistic freedom to my swap partner.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?

I do not really celebrate Christmas... more of celbrating winter time. I love winter!  I love the cutesy wintery stuff, like snowmen, penguins, reindeers and so forth. 

Mexican candy!  I love mexican candy... chili watermelon suckers are my favorite.  Dark chocolate M&M's are my fave right now.  Sour candies.  Pita chips.

No dislikes really and no allergies.

Your Newbie Summer Swap and Advent Calendar swap.  And Emerys Valentine swap. Just recently your 4 seasons swap. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:05:06 PM by kittykat7 »

Sternenstaub

Page 2 for us?? Nooo!!  :P

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I don't know if my entry has been seen yet so I'm covering all my bases and re-posting this.

Yes!
(..& maybe int. partner as well? what can I say, I like foreign.  ^.^ )
 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=12266

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,287268.new.html#new

The more ponies the better, I wouldn't mind being swamped in ponies if it means no other extras, so I am very loose on conditions. edit: Please try to keep away from mold, since I would not like it spreading in the box. o.O /edit. But for the two main ponies, please try to keep away from rusty/cut hair or extreme marks/symbol damage/mismatched body and head. Thanks!!

Nope (see below for things that interest me but do not collect)

I love cats, dragons, horses, wolves, RAINBOWS please!! lol, and fun things like glowstars. Accessories like socks, bracelets/necklaces are cute too. I am not picky at all, I love to be surprised. I would say to have fun searching for fun things and not to stress out either- I like silly things too.
Extra paint brushes are always welcome because I like to paint and brushes are constantly exciting. I also think Lisa Frank is awesome. ^^
I am also a hippie at heart and I love peace signs and those old flower symbols XD
Cute stuffed animals like cats, wolves, foxes, deer are great too
Littlest Pet Shop: They are very cute, but I don't officially collect them however I LOVE the dragons, deer, chinchillas, and cats. Also the new G3 are cute, I might start collecting but I am not sure. :) preferably loose

I don't mind at all actually I do not have any customs yet. but if so, I would like to request one of my girl in my avatar, Star Dragon. She is all pure & shimmery white with rainbow (or white) eyes. She can also have a white bow or rainbow bow, or the rainbow of light (locket) around her neck. ^^

i do not mind! if anything, I prefer snowflakes & reindeer designs.

I love love love DARK chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter, cheez-it crackers, and gummies. I don't like licorice or cinnamon.

Licorice or cinnamon, no allergies

Two so far with clones_rebellion: newbie swap and small swap, both within the last year.

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here):
done!

1. Name Your Top Ten Food Treats.
Dark Cholocate, Gummie treats (like gummy worms or other gummy animals), cheez-its, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered fruits, lemon tarts, milano cookies (or the like), peppermint bark w/dark chocolate.... I don't know I can't think of anything else! May add some later

2. Do you want something from China?
I don't mind

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
No

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
No

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, four kitties and a snake. Two of the kitties are rather young and energetic.

6. Are you in other swaps?
No

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I'm not picky. =) Candles are nice

8. Do you have pierced ears?
Yes, but I hardly wear earrings, sadly :(

9. Do you have children?
If so - please also list their ages and first names.
No

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?
I have a gold locket that I wear a lot, and a flower-bead choker. I like necklaces and chokers mostly.

11. Fave animals?
Dragons cats horses, wolves and deer.

12. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix
I've never had one before but I would like them. :) I like the pegasi the most (always wanted to get a full set someday).

13. Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
Don't really collect anything besides MLP

14. Do you collect merchandise?
Mmmmm.... not really

15. What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
I go through moments where my favorite generations switch but I can never keep one as my favorite. I like them all!

16. Do you have any armies?
No

17. Fave Ponies?
I love Dancing Butterflies and Blueberry Baskets. Also Copper Glow.

18. Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?
Not a recent one. If I make one during the swap I will update this. Right now I just have my avatar and above description (under the custom question).

19. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
For G3 and G4 ponies please. :)

20. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
The more ponies the better for me.  :heart:

21. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
I wouldn't mind, I've never had ponywear before. I really just keep my ponies plain with a nice cute bow, but there are some ponywears that I really like such as the winter one with the ice skates.

22. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
I'm not really into "cute and girly" things, I've always been more of a tomboy. Maturing into adulthood has caused me to accept pink now, but it is still not my favorite color. I love love cute things, but I don't really like dolls, tiaras, princesses, dresses, etc. Hope that makes sense  :lookround: I love rainbows a lot though.

23. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
I love unicorns and pegasi because they are magical and full of adventure! lol but I also like the regular ponies. I love rainbows, and especially the Lisa Frank unicorns/pegasi/horses, so take a look at those for examples. ;) As for MLP.... I can't choose, they are all colorful and awesome!

24. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
Don't really watch TV that much even though we have netflix... I just finished watching Smallville and it was cute. I am starting to watch Fringe now. I love science kinda books. Not science fiction, but things about psychology, physics, the brain (of course), etc.

25. What's your Chinese zodiac?
A monkey. I have read up on monkeys since my friend is really into it but they don't ever describe me at all (as usual with horoscopes and zodiacs for me).

26. Items from the US?
Haha... XD Of course

27. puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
Yes! I am bad with letters and crosswords since I hardly pay attention to popular social terms and media.... I love number puzzles though.

Shirt size?
small

How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
No makeup please, but soaps and lotions are fine. No strong smells please (like citrus or bubblegum). Nail polish is fine too, not picky about colors.

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?
Cute but not really interested.

I have a question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?

They LOVE little mice toys, especially the ones that come in "real life" colors. Also, stringy things, laser lights, catnip, etc.

Do you like Disney Pins?
My best friend collects them obsessively but not me.  :)

How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
I don't collect them.

A question.... if you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
I love colored pony drawings! There are too many ponies that I like so I can't really choose, but I LOVE surprises anyways.

What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
Hmm.... I have never thought about this before. I like Loreena McKinnet type music for Christmas if that helps.

What's your favourite hot drink?
Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate

Do you like novelty socks?
yes!

How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
Um... I don't know... don't really have an opinion on this  :blink:.

How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?
I have long hair. I like barrettes and hair clips.

Hello Kitty, yes or no?
Nope

monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
No monster high either!

Do you like Gingerbread?
Yes, and of course the pony too!

Do you want any G1 plushies?
I wouldn't mind

1. How do you feel about getting homemade jams/jellies/baked goods?
Yes please! I LOVE baked goods

2. We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?
No children here, I have four cats who would like treats, maybe catnip or mice toys, but otherwise nope.

I have a question now- do you like spicy things? Jalepenos, Habeneros? Do you cook with spicy?
Nope

Winter trappings?
I love gloves, (size small, seriously even some smalls are too big, grrr... tiny hands), and scarves. = )

What day would you like to be the special-est?
I don't mind, but probably the 25th since I like to save the best for last... ^^ (will update on my post again)

1) If you have previously stated that you're ok with fixable problems (minor symbol damage, haircuts, whatever), do you want that left alone so you can fix it or leave it as you see fit, or would you like repairs made before you receive a pony? I'm thinking specifically of rehairing, but I'm leaving it open in case anyone else had this question.
I don't mind if it's eyes or rehairs, but not symbols... I am very odd that way.  :lol: :P

2) Does anyone have a favourite pony (from your wantlist, or one you'd be getting a double of) you'd like to be surprised with if your partner gave him/her an alternate rehair, as an extra? They can be super fun and beautiful, but I'd hate to make someone cry if they hated the idea!
Oooh, that would be lovely!! I don't know about a favorite pony... but I love Dancing Butterfly's pose, Posey's pose, and Gusty's pose, so maybe pick a pony from one of them, but you don't have to... it can be a surprise!

Now I've got a question for you.  If I happened to come across a pony from your want list, but it doesn't meet your condition requirements, would you want it as an extra, as a place holder?
Yes definitely!

do any of you like Pokémon? Like plushies and figures and such? Who's your favourite?
I love Pokemon! I have many favorites, most being Lapras, Pikachu, Luxray, Arcanine & Ninetails, Articuno, Mew, Ponyta & Rapidash, all of the Eevee evolutions, most all of the dragon,cat, and dog-looking pokemon, Nidoking, Raikou and Suicune, I could go on forever e_e;
I love love love the japanese Pokecenter plushies. Don't have any though

Over the weekend I found a bunch of extra G3s at yard sales. I noticed that many here only have G1 wishlists but still like G3s. It's pretty hard to get rid of G3s right now cuz no one wants them. Do those of you who still like G3s despite you only have G1s on your wishlist, have a wishlist for G3s?
I love collecting G3s from yard sales/2nd hand, even though I "officially" collect MIB. I don't really have a wishlist though, more like if they are extras I'll take any. :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:14:47 PM by StarDragon »

DancingPhoenix

Oh this was SO much fun last year. And the longer shopping time is just perfect! Things get so busy later on in the year (and usually more expensive... that's holidays!)

Hmmm I'll definitely have to redo my wishlist because I can't find it off of the old site to copy. But I will definitely be back!

Sternenstaub

You're welcome. :)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
I should make the requirements for this :)

You want to join in? Fine! :-)
 Please copy the questions below and post your answers here on the thread!!

prefer not to, but will if needed.

here at the arena http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=11269 (currently in the wish list swap, too) and at the TP http://www.mlptp.net/pp-classifieds/member.php?uid=5819&ppaction=readfeed

I am in another swap, which will not be ending before this swap does - so if you're a little concerned and you don't want to double up on ponies I might get from that swap, PM hathorcat and see if she can put you in touch with my swap partner there, or at least pass the question along as to what they're getting/got me :)   http://www.mlptp.net/forums/wishing-well/83680-buddaflys-wishlist.html

not ok- bite marks. severe hair cuts. picasso marker drawings. serious cancer.

ok- some rub to paint. light hair 'styles'. small cancer/dirt marks. light flocking loss.

monster high, cheshire cat, butterflies, peacock feather stuff, liv doll wigs/clothing.  fashion star fillies!  I forget about these because I got all the fillies, but I still need accessories now!  FSF wishlist

there is a long list of this stuff at the bottom of my wishlist link.  I have worked at an animal hospital for 14 years, I'm married to a british guy, and we recently moved into our very own apartment.  I have 2 betta fishies, a Wii, and a few other classic consoles.

I'd love a custom of either my original custom, or of this one (I still need to get a ref sheet on) http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/beckyeckyecky/pony-1.png - in the end her wings will be a little more than what they are now size wise, and I want her to have twinkle eyes.  the person in it means nothing, just part of the doll maker.

sure... as long as it somewhat adheres to my likes/dislikes

dark chocolate and/or caramel!  (again, a lot of likes or dislikes listed in my wishlist)

no allergies! no licorice, or hard/really chewy candy.

in the arena, I've been in two swaps - a newbie swap, and the wishlist swap.  at the arena, I've been in halloween and christmas swaps.  there is a HUGE list of questions in the wishlist swap, so I bet if you have any other questions, it might be answered there!  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,300870.0.html

other questions:

I have a question- can you name your favorite ten food treats? (Or around ten- I'm not that fussy!)
um...
sour gummy stuff
twizzlers (original strawberry only!)
most keebler cookies
chocolate caramel stuff
british treats (my hubby is a brit)
anything orange flavored
jelly belly anything!
(not quite 10, but it's a start)

stuff from china?
sure, any G4 stuff not available in the states, be it prototypes, mash ups, or whatever

Do you have any pets and if so what sort of treats would be good to add?

I have a male and female betta   treats and decorations are about the only thing they can use

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I like most warm scents.  vanilla, chocolate mint, sugar cookie, etc.  some fruity stuff, like orange/mandarin/etc.  I don't like piney scents.

And do you have pierced ears?
yep!  3 holes in each ear, and a tragus.

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?

sure!  I just recently moved into an apartment with my husband, and I have no holiday decorations save for a few halloween things.  I personally like snowflake and snowman type stuff.  less so on the 'santa' stuff.  cartoony is ok, but not childishly so, if that makes any sense.  so yes, bring on anything christmas oriented.

Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?

nope.  my b-day is in june

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?

I posted my wishlist for my fashion star fillies - I don't have a wish list for monster high stuff.  I'm pretty up to date on everything I want.

Do you collect merchandise?  nope

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference? G1 and G4.  I dabble in G2, and I'm actually trying to thin out my G3 collection.

Do you have any armies, what is your favourite pony? anything TE related.  I don't have an army yet, but I will take in any twinkle eye I can get my hands on!

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?? in my sig, and in my original post I linked a pic to something I'd like to make into a second persona.

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?  not necessarily.  if you found me a TE pony MOC, I wouldn't be sad - but any other pony I'd probably want to decard 

Do you have children?
If so - please list their first names and ages as well.

none

Do you wear any kind of jewellery?

on occasions, bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc.  I don't have a specific style I go for, though.

What's your fave one?

I like shorter necklaces.  not keen on the long ones that come halfway down your chest.  I wear lots of earring, just nothing too heavy, and bracelets are fine

Fave animals?

cats, birds, ponies, bunnies, etc

Hey, another question, does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?

I currently only have 3 - heartthrob, shady, and tic tac toe.  feel free to include more if you want

Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?

I would probably be more thrilled with a bunch of lower cost ponies - but it would also be kinda awesome to get a few bigger value ones that I normally wouldn't spend the money on myself

Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?

only big brother accessories at the moment.

What size shirt do you take?

XL or 2XL, depending on the fit.  I tend to accidentally shrink shirts, so the bigger the better.

I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?

that could be a yes to any of those- it just depends on the day.  sometimes I'm 12 years old, sometimes I'm 31.

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?

pegs, flutters, wingers, and of course twinkle eyes!

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?

george rr martin's song of ice and fire books, terry goodkind's sword of truth books, laurell k hamilton's anita blake books, km harrison's rachel morgan (the hollows) books.  tv - game of thrones, shark tank, grimm, once upon a time, grey's anatomy, private pratice, cougar town.

What's your Chinese zodiac?

rooster

puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?

I love any and all things coloring.  I like puzzles as long as they aren't super big or super hard.  I have the attention span of a gold fish - I can do a 1000 count puzzle, but it'll take me a week, and I may give up if it's one of those crazy detail ones, or insane pieces.

How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

love all of it - bright colors/scents listed in my wish list

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?

never heard of them

Do you like Disney Pins? I'm a huge Disney fan myself. Name 5 Disney Films or more you like?

I don't have any pins, but I'm head over heels for the cheshire cat, so he's always welcome in any form :)

5 top films:
1 alice in wonderland
2 sword in the stone
3 brave little toaster
4 hocus pocus
5 homeward bound

How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?

I don't collect them, though I wouldn't mind getting some of the vintage ones!

minimum ponies or minimum extras?

whatever you can squeeze in there - if you find a ton of ponies, blow your budget on that.  if you can't find many in the time alotted, fill er up with extras :)  don't stress, partner!  it's supposed to be fun!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:48:34 PM by Buddafly »
looking into a re-branding.

Sternenstaub

StarDragon and Buddafly  are in. :)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*yes*  :biggrin:
looking into a re-branding.

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
StarDragon and Buddafly  are in. :)
Yayayay!! ^-^ Thank you, I am so going to spoil my partner this year. I can't wait, hehehe..

DancingPhoenix

Wheee got all my stuff together in a shiny new Want thread. I've been thinking about this swap since last year, it's possibly the only one I will participate in every year I can! So much fun :D

- Yes! Now that I have a job, I can afford it XD

- http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=7753
 I'll also send you ebay feedback in my PM, as not everyone I've done trades or purchased from on here have left feedback :)

- http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304801.new.html#new

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector?
- I'm fairly picky on normal ponies, I just want them to display well. I like restoring ponies though so if there are chips in the paint I can fix it. I would rather not have hair cuts though, and on So Softs I'm very picky... the flocking needs to be clear and as mint as possible. Slight rubs on the ears or feet are okay.

- Oooooh yes! I love anything Disney (especially retro, like black and white mickey and Oswald), I ADORE Beauty and the Beast/Belle (Disney Princesses are awesome, but my favorite is Belle with Snow White in second). Anything That has to do with Princess Zelda from the Legend of Zelda games, and I've just very recently gotten into Monster High.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies?
- I love the arts, whether it be studio art or theater I'm all over it. I love musicals and singing and dancing, and doing general crafting. I've most recently started to take up cross stitching/embroidery and sewing. Disney World is like my second home, and I'm working on being able to save up to move to Orlando and work there. I play World of Warcraft (go alliance!) and generally enjoy video games. I'm also slightly addicted to socks and necklaces (knee high socks and long necklaces are the best!). Purple, yellow, cyan, and hot pink are my favorite colors, and my favorite animal is a Peacock. I love peacock things, and birds in general. I also own a male cat named Alley, and a female cockatiel named Eleanor. They are my babies! Alley doesn't like toys much though, so don't worry about sending him anything XD

- I adore customs, of any gen really. I don't really like sculpted hair though, unless it's done very well.

- I do, but nothing too religious. I got a little pony-sized Christmas tree last year which was adorable! And ornaments are always lovely :)

- my favorite candy is fruity, like gummy things. I also like white chocolate, chocolate with mint or caramel (like milk duds). Snacks I like things like white cheddar crackers (like goldfish type), trail mix, and pistachios. Baking mixes would be awesome as well, because I enjoy baking from time to time!

- I really don't like Butterfingers, but that's about it for candy. I'm allergic to basil as well, but I don't think anyone will come across any basil candy!

11. In which swaps have you been before
- I was in last year's Advent Swap, I've done quite a few private trades, and I'm pretty sure I've done a random newbie swap at some point back when I joined (but I don't remember exactly what it was, it was a while ago lol)

Sternenstaub

Add you to the list DancingPhoenix !  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal