collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 40330 times)

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*yes*  :biggrin:

Ahhh, such a good film!

"Tina.... eat the food.... EAT THE FOOD!"

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile

Ahhh, such a good film!

lol... when I saw the movie at first, I thought it was pretty dumb.  after I had time to think about it, I started remembering it as funny.  it had to marinate with me for a bit ;)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Mmmmm, basil candy. Almost as good as poison ivy bacon cats! (Admit it, y'all missed the poison ivy bacon cats!)

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

kittykat7

• Trade Count: (0)
@ Buddafly... I thought the same thing when I first watched Napolean Dynamite.  I was like, "really!?! This is dumb."  Then I caught myself quoting the movie, so I watched it again.  I finally saw the humor in it!  Now it really is one of my favorite movies. 

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile

Ahhh, such a good film!

lol... when I saw the movie at first, I thought it was pretty dumb.  after I had time to think about it, I started remembering it as funny.  it had to marinate with me for a bit ;)

Actually that's exactly the same for me... I watched it with my housemates and they all said I was made for calling it pointless and un-funny... but now I think back on it, it was actually very witty.

:p So who else wants to sign up for this amazing swap!

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Sign me up!!!  Please!!

1. Are you willing to ship international?  Yes

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=5915

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,288095.msg71094.html#msg71094

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)  I prefer my ponies to be in pretty good shape.  I'm ok with some flaws like small hair cuts, writing on the bottom of the feet, tail rust, minor marks - not on the face please).  The things I hate the most are discolorations (like head and body different colors) cancer, regrind, pin dot mold, and chew marks.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?  Yes, to much lol!  I also collect, breyer horses, fashion star fillies, anything mythological like unicorns, dragon, faries, mermaids, centuars, ect. Horse and deer flower planters, windstone, rocks, crystals, just to name a few :)

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)  I love spending time with my family and going camping.  We have a big garden so lots of time gets spent out there as well.  I've been busy canning and freezing beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, beets, peaches, and plan on doing some sauces and salsa this weekend!!  Yum!  In my spare time I like to read, do puzzles and other various crafty projects.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?  I would LOVE to receive a custom, or other hand made items!

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?  I like them, but I just don't do santa clause.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?  Love chocolate and fruity candies, and trail/nut mixes.  I'm not too picky. 

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?  No allergies, but I don't like licorice or gummy candies.

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)  This one - both times, a bunch of "Little" swaps, card swaps, sticker swaps, army swap ect...

12. PM sent.

I have a question- can you name your favorite ten food treats? (Or around ten- I'm not that fussy!)

1. chocolate
2. trail mixes
3. dried fruits
4. rice crackers/snack mixes
5. mint candies
6. kinder eggs
7. anything chocolate/peanute butter combo
8. chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodle cookies
9. mamba candy
10. I'm willing to try any international candy that we don't get here, just as long as it is not licorice!!

Do you want something from China while I'm here?
Yes!  that would be cool, pony related or not because I'm probably never goin to get to go there in my life time.  Someone mentioned coins - that would be cool too :)

**I have a new question, I ask it every time. 
Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
nope, my birthday is in Sept.

Do you have any pets?

No indoor pets, just a bunch on Angus cattle and one horse.

Are you in other swaps?
yes, the little army swap, but I always put those ponies on my wish list :)

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I do, but only if its a mild scent, cinnamon, lavendar, melon scented things are my favorite

do you have pierced ears?
I do, but I have sensitive ears, so it needs to be sterling silver, or nickle free

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?
I'm not huge into Christmas themed things, but I do like any horse, deer related Christmas items, snowflaks,or fantasy related Christmas items.  The only thing is that I do no do anything Santa clause related.

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
Not really.  But I do list some other things I collect in my wish list.

Do you collect merchandise?
Yes, especially for my armies and  anything G1 related.

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
All generations but G3.5

Do you have any armies, what is your favourite pony?
Yes, I have a Medley and a Bowtie army!!  Anything related to them would be awesome, including merch., customs, rehairs, ext.!!!!

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona??
No ponysona yet, I need to work on that!

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
A moc would be awesome, but deffinatly not expected!  ;)

Do you have children?
If so - please list their first names and ages as well.

Just one, Wyatt and he's 4

Do you wear any kind of jewellery? Yes
What's your fave one? necklaces and earings, ohh and I could use some more hair clips.

Fave animals?
horses, kitties - and do mythological ones count? like dragons, unicorns, pegasus, centuars ect.!!

Dolly mix ponies -  I  only have a couple, so I would love one!

Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones? Whatever works better for my partner, I don't mind either way!!

Would like to receive pony accessories as extras? sure!  the ones I'm really lookin for are in my wish list, but I'm open to any.

Shirt size is US large

My chinese zodiac is the snake

I'm in the US :)

I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?

I love homemade goodies!  I open for anything!

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?

I really love handmade goodies of my army ponies, G1s, seaponies, unicorns, pegasus, just to name a few.

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?  I love science fiction books, tv shows, movies ect.  anything fantasy related.

Do you like puzzles, coloring books/activity books? -  Sure  I love doing puzzles and coloring

Would you like lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish? -  No body lotions please I don't use them, but any good hand lotions or body soaps would be great.  I'm kinda picky on the make-up so I'm going to pass on that, but I like any cool colored nail polishes!

Do you collect Moshi Monsters? - No

I currently don't have any pets in the house.

Disney pins -  I do collect pins!  anything fantasy related, unicorns, dragons, fairies, deer, or any animals really.  I would love more Fantasia pins, I only have one.  but other disney related pins would be cool too.

Fave movies -
this is hard but I'll name a few in no particular order

Fantasia
Little Mermaid
Bambi
Finding Nemo
Tangled
Brave

I don't need any Mcdonald ponies unless there the ones from the 80s.

A question.... if you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like. - Any G1 would be great!  I love seaponies, wingers, Medley, Bowtie, TAF Dancing Butterflies, TAF Sugarberry, baby Cotton Candy to name a few :)

Do you have a fav Christmas album?- Not really, I like Christmas music, but I have I tuned most of my favorites.

What's your favorite hot drink? - coffee and coffee and coffee!  lol :)  any kind plain or flavored!!

Would you like socks? - sure!  I usually buy the 6-9 US womens size socks.

Do you like sock monkeys? -  No, I'm really not a monkey fan at all, I hate clowns for that matter also!

1. How do you feel about getting homemade jams/jellies/baked goods?  I love any homemade jams, jellies, canned goods!!!  ect...

2. We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?  It's just me my hubby, and my 4 year old son Wyatt

3. Do you like spicy things?  I Looove spicy things!!, but so does everyone in my family.

4. Wintery items?-  I can always use gloves, but I usually don't wear hats or scarves very often.

Do you like monster high or hello kitty? - Not a fan of either

I'm not a huge fan of gingerbread, kinda strange because I love pickled ginger

Do you like pony playsets?  The only playset I'm still looking for is the purple G1 castle, otherwise I already have the one's I want

1) If you have previously stated that you're ok with fixable problems (minor symbol damage, haircuts, whatever), do you want that left alone so you can fix it or leave it as you see fit, or would you like repairs made before you receive a pony? I'm thinking specifically of rehairing, but I'm leaving it open in case anyone else had this question.

It's totally up to my partner if they want to fix any problems, I don't mind either way.  But if my partner wants to rehair a pony that woud be awesome!  It doesn't matter if the pony is on my want list or not!  I love rehairs 

2) Does anyone have a favourite pony (from your wantlist, or one you'd be getting a double of) you'd like to be surprised with if your partner gave him/her an alternate rehair, as an extra? They can be super fun and beautiful, but I'd hate to make someone cry if they hated the idea!

I would love this!  One of these days I'm going to order some hair and try to rehair a pony or two myself.

* For those of you who like accessories, do you mind getting duplicates? I know some people don't mind that.
What kind of accessories do you like? Brushes/combs, pony wear, etc?

I have a few accessories I am looking for on my wish list.  I'm not a huge accessorie collector, but if my partner wants to send some, that would be fine.  Otherwise, I'm a big fan of pony merchandise!

* Do you like pokemon?  -  Not really a fan.  Pikachew is cute though.

* If I happened to come across a pony from your want list, but it doesn't meet your condition requirements, would you want it as an extra, as a place holder?  That would be fine :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 02:24:51 PM by seaponey »

Sternenstaub

Yeah!! Seaponey is in!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

DancingPhoenix

Mmmmm, basil candy. Almost as good as poison ivy bacon cats! (Admit it, y'all missed the poison ivy bacon cats!)

They put basil in the weirdest things! I remember in the dorms at school once I found someone using soap that had basil in it, I was so confused.

Also yay, thank you Sternenstaub! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to find out who my partner might be! :frolic:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Acutally having herbs in soap is not unusually really.  Basil soap is made a lot.   I have seen many herbal soaps in the oraganic soap or handmade soap stores.  Me too...can't wait to see who my partner is.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:02:54 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

DancingPhoenix

Acutally having herbs in soap is not unusually really.  Basil soap is made a lot.   I have seen many herbal soaps in the oraganic soap or handmade soap stores.  Me too...can't wait to see who my partner is.

Really? Hmmm I suppose you're right, I guess I've just never seen basil used before. Maybe it was the fact that it was a gel soap rather than a bar of soap. I really hate being allergic to basil too because it only started like 3 years ago. I'm Italian so my family uses basil all the time, and man I LOVE the taste! Pesto is one of my favorite things in the world. XD

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Yay, seapony !  :hug:

Sternenstaub

Just noticed I need to work on my own wantlist asap.  :P

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile

Yay! I'd love to join! :biggrin:

1. Are you willing to ship international?
Yes :)

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
Positive 79 :biggrin: - http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=profile

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,306456.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

Hair must be good - small marks on body are okay if they are possibly removable or in a discreet place. No pindot, regrind or cancer (unless very small and discreet places). Writing under feet is okay. Minor scratcing to symbols, eyes is ok. So Soft ponies flocking must be mint - really picky about these, sorry. Accessories must be intact, complete and in generally good condition with no damage.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
Yes, Fairy Tails (Fuzzy Tummies), all things peacock, 1 inch button badges, funky hair accessories and colourful costume jewellery

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I dance burlesque so I love all things frilly and fabulous ;), especially hats, hair accessories, ribbons, feather boas, fans etc...

I am a member of the UK Ponycon committee so if anyone wants to donate us anything they can pop it in my swap parcel if they like. All donations gratefully received! :biggrin:

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
Whilst I respect the work of customs, they are not something that I collect ^.^

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
Yes, that's fine :)

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
Chocolate! Also hard candy like candy necklaces, lovehearts and fizzers. 

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
 I don't like wafer or marshmallow or nuts. No allergies.

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
High Rollers Swap
Accessory Swap II
New Years Resolution Swap Series (this was a private swap series of 3 swaps between me and a few friends from the Boards)

ANSWERS TO ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. Name Your Top Ten Food Treats.
No particular order - Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raspberry Ruffles, Candy Necklaces, Gummy Sweets, Cherry Cola Bottles, Cadburys Roses (soft centres like strawberry/orange), Matchmakers, Terry's Chocolate Oranges :biggrin:

2. Do you want something from China?
I have no issues with that :)

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
No.

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
No

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a female indian ringnecked parakeet called Laurie :)

6. Are you in other swaps?
Not at the moment

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I'm not really into scented things.

8. Do you have pierced ears?
Yes, one hole each ear. I like small dangle earrings, no studs or hoops. I definitely don't like clip on's!

9. Do you have children? If so - please also list their ages and first names.
None

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery? What's your fave one?
I like funky coloured costume jewellery - plastic beads etc. especially pony themed stuff or retro style. I tend to wear necklaces more often than rings or bracelets.

11. Fave animals?
Ponies, birds (especially peacocks, parrots and pigeons) :)

12. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix

Got them all, thanks ;)

13. Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?

US Fuzzy tummy fairy tail birds - any will do! :biggrin:

14. Do you collect merchandise?
Only stuff I can use, I don't collect it for the sake of it

15. What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
G1, G3 (though there are no ponies I need right now) and G4. G1s are preferred, followed by G4 as I basically have everything G3 I want.

16. Do you have any armies?
No, its not really my thing  but I am impressed by others armies

17. Fave Ponies?
I like all pony characters and don;t have any special favourites although I do really like Rarity (G4) and Celestia at the moment.

18. Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?
No. I don't have a Ponysona.

19. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
Not particularly, and if I do it would be out of budget!

20. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
I'm fine with anything really, Quality or Quantity

21. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
No pony wear but I do love accessories. I have added the ones I want to my wantlist but any general combs or ribbons of any kind are always welcome :-)

22. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
I don;t mind either, really - I guess it depends on what the item is

23. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
At the moment I like G4 Rarity and Celestia.

24. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
I'm not really a reader of books, but my current fave TV series are Garrows Law and Sherlock

25. What's your Chinese zodiac?
Year of the Dog, but I'd rather it was the horse or the rooster!

26. Items from the US?
Yes please!

36. Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
Not for me, thanks :-)

37. How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
I'm not hugely into pampering stuff but I do need some more hand lotion ;-)

38. Do you like Moshi Monsters?
No

39. A question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?
My bird likes to chew on rope toys

40. Do you like Disney Pins?
Not really

41. How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
Not for me, thanks

42. If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
Any pony really, I'm not fussy

43. T-Shirt Size:
UK Size 14/Medium

44. What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
The Best Christmas Album in the World Ever

45. What's your favourite hot drink?
Cocoa, made with cadburys cocoa power

46. Do you like novelty socks?
No, sorry

47. How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
Not scary, but not a fan wither

48. How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?
I love hair accessories! yes please :-) My hair is long

49. Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?
G1

50. Hello Kitty
No thank you

51. Monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
No thanks

52. Do you like Gingerbread??
I would eat it but I'm not crazy about it

53. Pony Playsets??
Got them all thanks, any missing accessories are on my wantlist and yes I would love to receive the missing items in the swap!

54. Do you want any G1 Plushies?
No thank you

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:06:02 AM by Jemofirongate »
Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

sosoftbuttons

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!   :frolic:   please??

i've not been online for weeks  :crazy:  but its genuine cos i've been busy-busy with work and the mlp's *HAD* to take a back seat, but jemofirongate text me today to say signups are open so here i am :D

please let me join in again this year...  i had such fun shopping for my partner last time and i also recieved an awesome box ;) 

i will post my replies to the questions after dinner when i've got waaay loads more time :P

and i'll need to update the wantlist.
which will be a nightmare cos i dont actually think i updated it from last years swap gifts  :blush: 

thanks stern for hosting the swap  :cheer:

Sternenstaub

Saved a spot for you sosoftbuttons !!
I'm gald you join again!!  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal