collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 41317 times)

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
oh wow! I'd love to join! But I think I will have addy-problems this year *sigh*... maybe next year then...
enjoy everypony!

xx

sosoftbuttons

• Trade Count: (0)
thanks hun :hug:  and here are my replies :)

1. Are you willing to ship international?
yepski :)

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=3534

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,305625.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
not overly fussy with condition, BUT no haircuts please, i can accept them on nirvana ponies but not regular ponies. pindot and small marks and pony-cancer are ok, i'm getting more anti towards regrind so would prefer not to have to look at that.  i can fix bad frizzy hair and tailrust, and i've got the patience to sunfade marks off the plastic :D  scratched / worn eyes & symbols are ok so long as they're not scratched off completely.

AND I ONLY COLLECT G1 ;)  so please dont send anything thats not G1 unless it glows in the dark :lookround: 

i adore G1 merchandise and puffy stickers :dribble:

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
fairy tail birdies, but yet again i need to write a list of the ones i need  :silly:

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
i love the original series of knight rider and good old 80's films like back to the future, the breakfast club, the goonies, indiana jones...
music i like is 80's pop and 90's dance, i lived thru both era's so dont laugh, lol
i have an obsession with anything & everything that glows in the dark :frolic:  stars, moons, planets etc that hang from ceelings, stickers, nail polish, necklaces.
my job is working with horses and i'm a big fan of the great outdoors, i do lots of walking when i'm on holiday and enjoy sightseeing.
i'm a hands-on practical person and i have a 1978 raleigh chopper bike that i restored myself :satisfied:
currently reading the 'true blood' series of books... *patiently waiting for janice to finish the first book in 'fifty shades of grey' :P *
60's & 70's vintage clothing is another thing i really like, but i dont get time to wear the stuff very much cos work is so busy.
for make-up i like bright colored mascara and nail polish, and i only wear silver jewellery like hoop earrings, but i'm not very girly

and i have a blue & white budgiegar who says ''pretty boy'' and ''who's a pretty boy *wolf-whistle*''  :silly:

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
yep that would be great, but it'd have to be a varient of medley ;) like the pink venezuela one, or one in masquerade's pose and with twinkle eyes...

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
not a fan of christmassy stuff, sorry.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
chocolate :P  :P  pink rock that you get from the seaside!
i'm open to trying new things so bring it on :P

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
absolutely NO NO NO to fizzy and sour candy, that stuff sets my teeth on edge :crazy: and please no toffee cos i'm terrified it'll pull my fillings out :crazy:
no nuts please, i'm not allergic but i just dont like them.

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
i did this swap last year :D and also a swap that jemofirongate organised outside of the arena

pm on its way ;)  and thanks for letting me join!!!

OTHER QUESTIONS:    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Q.1)  top ten food treats  not in fave order, just ten things i like

1. cadbury's wispa
2. foxes chocolate vienesse biscuits
3. maryland chocolate chip cookies
4. strawberry flavour chocolate
5. peppermint flavoured anything but NO NO NO to spearmint 
6. hazelnut praline chocolates BUT NOT WITH WHOLE NUTS, i only like praline
7. candy sticks (white sticks of yummyness available in the uk in old fashioned sweet shops)
8. errrr...  me is running out of things, can i add to this when i think of stuff 
9. i'm open to trying new things, just no nuts or sour sweets or toffee, please
10. home-made would be cool if my partner wants to bake something

2) anything from china?
neat idea, a momento from the great wall would be awesome

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
no

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
no, mine's in november, but i'm getting so old now that i try and let my birthday slip past un-noticed :P

5. Do you have any pets?
my pet is a budgie   he's awesome and he loves smallish toys that i can hang from the roof of his cage, he's currently got a mirrored disco-ball, a set of mirrored rings and a mini-drum with a drumstick but thats fixed to the side of his house. 

and partner, i've just amended my wantlist - i am starting an army of glow in the dark blind bag ponies, so if you feel the need to send me any they will be greatly received.  they will be my first ever army so wish me luck with them

6. Are you in other swaps?
no, just this one, i cant keep up with more than swap at a time

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
not candles, but scented soaps are fab :D  i get thru alot of soap cos of my job ;) but please *NO* strong flowery scents.  things like coconut, strawberry, brazil nut, peaches, cinnamon & clove type of smells are my faves.

8. Do you have pierced ears?
oh yeah :silly: and i love my piercings!!  three in right ear, four in left, and two in the belly ;)
BUT i can only wear sterling silver or titanium in my ears, and hoops are preferred, especially rainbow colored ones, but not massively huge (a, i being too picky here :crazy: ) and i might get away with base metal for a few hours but my ears start to itch and go a bit pink so i try to avoid wearing it

9. Do you have children?
no kids for me

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
see question 8 ;)
but i do also wear necklaces, but they're the surfy type such as small round beads or think rope with a surf-related charm on them.  nothing girly please!

11. Fave animals?
horses & birds

12. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix
no thanks, mine were completed with thanks to this swap last year :D

13. Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
i doooo. my fairy tail birdies :) however, its stil only in handwritten format, but until i get it typed up (which shouldn't be too long as its only half a page of A4, lol, but until then i'm in desperate need of adult ftb perches, any color is grand

14. Do you collect merchandise?
yeah baby, yeah  :cheer:  i adore G1 merchandise, stickers, mugs, ribbons, books, comics, posters, cards, etc etc, anything G1 merch is my addiction

15. What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
G1 only **HOWEVER**...  you may send me any number of glow in the dark blind bag ponies and i shall cherish them forever cos glow in the dark is my other addiction :P

16. Do you have any armies?
no, but see Q15 ;)
i did think about starting a sweet pop army cos i have two of her, but she's the only pony i've got two of (and mimic doesn't count :lookround: )

17. Fave Ponies?
medleeeeey

18. Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?
err, i dont understand the question  :blush:

19. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
loose is preferred

20. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
lots of lower value ponies please  :satisfied:

21. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
ponywear would be awesome!! 
there are loads of bits on my wantlist that i need to complete sets, some of which are hiddeously difficult to find, but if my partner found any one of those awkward items it would be immense

22. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
homemade stuff is ok but nothing girly please. cute i could just about accept if it involved birds or horses.
homemade edible things will be gratefully accepted  :lol:

23. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
anything of medley, but in the nirvana colors from any nirvana country would be utterly fab :D

24. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
i'm currently reading the 'true blood' series of books, but i dont often get time to read so the curent one i've been ploughing thru for about two months, lol.
and i prefer listening to the radio rather than watching tv, again cos of my job and i can have the radio on in the background.  but i'll make an exception for 'deadliest catch' cos i'm a massive fan :woot:  so if you can get me a signed photo of the 'time bandit' boys i'll love ya forever  :lol:

25. What's your Chinese zodiac?
lemme go look that up...  i'm a dragon  :shocked:

26. Items from the US?
yeah, if my partner is in america if would be smashing to receive something we'll never get here in the uk. candy comes top of the list, obviously, ;)

shirt size
is uk 18 which i think equates to a large or xl 
me has wide / broad shoulders and i just cannot bear tight fitting clothes
and i do prefer vest tops rather than capped-sleeve t-shirts

puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
as always, G1 merch like puzzle & coloring books are great, but i’d rather not receive anything g4
puzzles like crosswords & word searches just make me lose patience, lol

How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
lotions are good just no strong flowery scents please.  my fave smell is 'white musk’ by the body shop, but i’m totally up for trying anything new
nail polish - oh yeah!!!  glow-in-the-dark will be fab, or bright neon colors. i don’t do understated, lol,

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?
never heard of them, but after looking them up they’re not for me, sorry

I have a question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?
bodgit loves his toys that hang from the roof of his cage  :cool: we’re stil trying to get him to play with the little ball on the carpet but he’s not quite got the idea of what to do with it yet :P  he’s got millet seed for his treat, but i guess anything that’s dried and made with budgie's in mind he’ll probably eat… eventually… it might take him a day or so to stop being frightened of it, lol

Do you like Disney Pins?
they are so cool :D  just imagine a ‘knight rider’ pin... if you can find one :faint: *gasps*
did Disney make ‘back to the future’ or ‘the goonies’ ?!?  guess i should know more about films but sadly i don’t, i need to get out more and work less.  anyone else in that situation?

How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
no i don’t like them

A question.... if you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
ooooh, neat idea :D  for me it would have to be something of medley (i’m so predictable…) but color choices i’d be happy to leave up to the artist, just so long as its got medley’s symbols and is a pegasus, then draw away!

What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
i’m with mercynova on this one, too many years working in retail back-in-the-day has put me off crimbo albums

What's your favourite hot drink?
chicken soup or tomato soup, or tomato & basil soup.  boring stuff ;)

Do you like novelty socks?
i’m really picky as to what goes on my feet, so please, no socks

How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
eeek, they scare me!

How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?

my hair is long (about mid-shoulder blade length) but i prefer to wear it tied back in a ponytail, tiz more practical for work ;)

Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?
my list only has G1...  unless you wanna get me a glow-in-the-dark blind bag pony  :P

hello kitty?
no thanks

monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
no thanks

Do you like gingerbread?
oh yeah  :biggrin:

Pony playsets?
there's a few hard to find bits that i need for me paradise estate & my schoolhouse, namely the door  *cough, cough* and some other playsets i need the whole thing, but i wouldnt expect a playset as part of this swap!

Christmas paper?
yep, anything festive or sparkly or pretty is good.  last year i used colors that were my partners favourite :)

Do you want any G1 Plushies?
see my wantlist cos i cant remember which ones i stil need. totally not expecting them cos they're mighty big

How do you feel about getting homemade jams/jellies/baked goods?
bring it on :P  just not sure how fresh everything would stay if i have an international partner??

We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?
my folks live here too, but the budgie would appreciate a gift more than my folks ;)

I have a question now- do you like spicy things? Jalepenos, Habeneros? Do you cook with spicy?
eeeek :crazy:  no hot or spicy for me please, chillies and suchlike just set my mouth on fire and its not a pleasant sensation!!  however, things like cloves & cinnamon & nutmeg are good  :biggrin:

gloves & scarves etc?
i wear gloves more than scarves as scarves are a hazard around the stable-yard. bright colored rainbow patterned gloves are my fave cos i tend to keep to dark colors at work for fear of scaring the neddies ;)

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:44:34 AM by sosoftbuttons »

Sternenstaub

:hug:  !! You're more then welcome!!

I'm always so excited for this swap! I can't help myself, but I love this "long time" swaps and big boxes...lol..
I guess I will end up with 2 boxes like every year..  :blush:

Anybody else who wants to join??
I can also add a few Extra Spots.  :P

DancingPhoenix

I'm always so excited for this swap! I can't help myself, but I love this "long time" swaps and big boxes...lol..
I guess I will end up with 2 boxes like every year..  :blush:

I totally agree. I like having time to gather things because then I can really find what my partner wants. And I adore being able to open a gift a day, so when you're having a bad day you still have something to look forward to :)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Can't wait to get started!! Partner...who every you are...prepare to be spoiled pony rotten! LOL :lol:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:36:01 PM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
*glomps Seaponey who I bought for last year and SoSoftButtons who bought for me last year*  I can't wait to start shopping this year.

Elf

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Can't wait to get started!! Partner...who every you are...prepare to be spoiled pony rotten! LOL :lol:

Ditto!! Bring it on   :biggrin:

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
*glomps Elfpony back!!*  and I got soo spoiled rotten :)  It's great to see so many familiar faces, I know this is going to be an awesome swap!!

I can hardly wait to get started!!!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
I've been involved in 2 swaps so far, have planty of good feeback, been a member over 6 months but am 49 posts away from 150  :(
Guess i'm more a lurker than a chatter

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
I've been involved in this swap the last two years. Count me in! I'm a bit tight on cash at the moment but I should be fine closer to the holidays. I love making handmade items! Plus since last year I've learned how to crochet! which is a lot faster than knitting... and I have a few pony plush patterns I've been meaning to test out!

1. Are you willing to ship international?
 This year, no I cannot. Last years Australia shipping about made me faint! XD I still managed to come through my obligations so that was good I would've felt so bad if not!
2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=3559

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285373.new.html#new

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
 I'm ok with hairtrims, rubbed symbols but no pony cancer please!
5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Oliver & Company merch I will take collection photo shots and modify this post later just to be helpful if my partner goes that route with extras ;)
6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
 Roller Derby! I used to play, still a huge fan! I'm an art student, I can always use supplies of any medium. I knit and crochet so handmade items send my way!
7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
 I like customs! No particular special wishes, I do enjoy getting my persona as a custom.
8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
 I'm not huge into Christmas themes. The most decorating I do is a small tree and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer action figures. Which by the way.. I do not have the abominable monster dude ;)
9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
 Dark Chocoate, Caramels, Milky Way, not picky ;)
10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
 nope
11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
 The last 2 advent swaps! Little Swap was my most recent one

Answer to the Questions:

I have a question- can you name your favorite ten food treats? (Or around ten- I'm not that fussy!)
1. Panda's March/ Koala Yummies, they've changed names awesome treat!
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Milky Way
4. Peppermint Patties
5. Kit Kat
6. Oreos
7. Orange Slices
8. Caramels
9. Chocolate covered cherries oh those are so bad for you but sooo good
10. Ice Breakers, I eat them all the time spearmint flavor great way to curb hunger

Also my wishlist is getting a bit hard to find. I'm ok with Big Brother accessories instead of ponies  I know how expensive they can get. I really want to finish my boys!

Things from China, Totally!!! actually any g4 prototypes would be cool in general  I'm not picky

If my partner happens to be from a different country I love trying foreign candy!

Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
no

Do you have any pets?
yes, two cats. Yuri, and Little Lady

Are you in other swaps?
no

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I like incense cone or stick. I like stuff like sandlewood, dragons blood, more earthy scents over flowers actually no flower scents! usually messes with my allergies

Do you have pierced ears?
Yes, though due to them getting badly infected when I got them done I strictly get hypo-allergenic stuff

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?
I like ornaments, no santas. I'm not huge into Christmas decor other than a tree and ornaments! Halloween has always been my holiday ;)

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
yes, I added it to my wishlist here

Do you collect merchandise?
I love it, G1, and G4 stuff!

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
Fav generation is G1 of course, but I also like G3, G4 and I have a very small wishlist of g2

Do you have any armies, what is your favourite pony?
I have a mini army of applejack, I only collect different poses countries of applejack I do not like or want doubles!
as for g1 AJ.. I only have her in US release ;) I'll post a picture later of my collection

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona??
I do not have a ref sheet at the moment I can make one soon.

Do you have children?
no

Do you wear any kind of jewellery? What's your fave one?
I like jewelry but I don't wear a lot of it. Not a fan of gold, I like bracelets. Depending I'll wear adjustable necklaces. I got choked on the bus as a kid getting bullied and they grabbed onto my necklace. So I freak sometimes mid wearing them.

Fave animals?
cats
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:19:03 AM by JazzMatazz »
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Sternenstaub

You're totally in JazzMatazz!! **Hugs**

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I've been involved in 2 swaps so far, have planty of good feeback, been a member over 6 months but am 49 posts away from 150  :(
Guess i'm more a lurker than a chatter

I am certain you could hit that deadline by just posting to many threads.  You would be surprised how fast they add up..just by posting in each forum.  Genuine posts that you are interested in.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
You're totally in JazzMatazz!! **Hugs**
woohoo  :hug:  Now time to run around crazy with excitement! ... and browse Ravelry for crochet patterns in anticipation  :joy:
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Great to see you in this swap again this year sosoftbuttons :D

jupiternwndrlnd

I heard so many good things about this swap! I am totally in ^_^ it sounds fun!!

1. Are you willing to ship international? I would prefer not to

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=1114

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): I worry my list is slightly limited, many of them are really HTF :/ but I do have a Minty (g1...but any gen makes me happy..shes greeeen) army (as well as an army of my Ponysona, should my partner be a custom person), and don't have Butterscotch and Snuzzle on my list, but would like to add then to the herd. But here it is: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/428833_10151088379694165_1224387237_n.jpg

I am a little picky...i prefer them to be in good-excellent condition. No marks, cancer etc. a few minor rubs are often okay, as long is its not too obvious

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Alice In Wonderland (NOT the Tim Burton version) Monster High, LPS ferrets and Harry Potter  (and I am OBSESSED with Monster High SHOES...yes the shoes)

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you) I paint and customize. I like homemade things. i like to bake (mmm cupcakes) I like Batman *nods* and zombie movies....and socks and cute things and critters (foxes, alligators, pandas, ferrets ((duh)))

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? i love customs! i like to get customs of my ponysona but using any of my favorite themes would be amazing too ^_^

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not? i do love Christmas. I use a lot of Holly themed items at Christmas....and snow -- i love the snow

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? i like sweet and salty....but as far as candy, my favs are: red vines, hot tamales and various chocolates (but really, not picky when it comes to candy - lol just no coconut please)

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? no coconut, black licorice, or white chocolate (cause its not really chocolate - lol) please

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples): countless custom swaps, the Arena holiday swap

This is so exciting! tho I feel really bad that my want list is so difficult :/ if you feel it is too difficult, I will sit this out
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:26:10 PM by jupiternwndrlnd »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal