collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 92321 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #1170 on: March 10, 2016, 03:40:03 PM »
It's been so long, I don't remember who was who. I have only seen each episode once. I remembered a blind witch, couldn't remember which episode she came from. did they have a hansel and gretel episode?

i know the actress playing meg is not a blonde and i don't see why they would make her a blonde, so i doubt it was her. according to imdb she wasn't in the episode. i am thinking it was some random girl as a slave.
There was an ode to Hansel and Gretel in season 1.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 22, 2016, 10:37:36 AM »
OK.. i just lost ALL ABILITY TO CHILL...
i just found out SAM WITWER... is going to be in Once upon a time..Possibly as one of the Bros Grimm, possibly as dracula ( :squee: ) OR (more :squee: ) Possibly even as Galen(marek).
I think i may have a fan girly STROKE.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 22, 2016, 02:18:22 PM »
^ :o)

Sunday's episode was eh, ok. Poor Rumple.
As much as he is a villain and all the horrible things he does, I still enjoy his character very much.

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 22, 2016, 03:27:38 PM »
Rumple is my favorite :lovey: I wish they would show him with the gold skin more, he's soooooo creepy when he's in that "mode." (there's got to be a more eloquent way to say that, but my brain is soft today)

I'm glad they finally got Hook, move the storyline along! Not so excited about the actor who plays Hades; I realize he's in *everything*, but it doesn't seem to be a good fit, like he's not quite evil/temperamental enough...maybe I'm just jaded by the Disney character? I had to explain the blue hair to my husband  :blink: which led me to showing him the clip of Pegasus blowing out his hair and laughing hysterically while he just stared at me...ah well.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1174 on: March 22, 2016, 04:59:08 PM »
Rumple is my favorite :lovey: I wish they would show him with the gold skin more, he's soooooo creepy when he's in that "mode." (there's got to be a more eloquent way to say that, but my brain is soft today)

I'm glad they finally got Hook, move the storyline along! Not so excited about the actor who plays Hades; I realize he's in *everything*, but it doesn't seem to be a good fit, like he's not quite evil/temperamental enough...maybe I'm just jaded by the Disney character? I had to explain the blue hair to my husband  :blink: which led me to showing him the clip of Pegasus blowing out his hair and laughing hysterically while he just stared at me...ah well.

I wish they would have used James Wood.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 24, 2016, 10:28:29 PM »
I'm really getting tired of Rumple honestly. He's the Dark One, he's not the Dark One, then the Dark One...again. They tried making him a hero, but just decided at the last second to scrap the idea because why on earth would he ever be anything other than evil? :hmm: I love this show, but I am really getting sick of Rumple being the go to Big Bad every season as it makes me think they've run out of ideas.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1176 on: March 25, 2016, 01:18:52 AM »
I'm really getting tired of Rumple honestly. He's the Dark One, he's not the Dark One, then the Dark One...again. They tried making him a hero, but just decided at the last second to scrap the idea because why on earth would he ever be anything other than evil? :hmm: I love this show, but I am really getting sick of Rumple being the go to Big Bad every season as it makes me think they've run out of ideas.

I tend to agree here even though I do like the character. Leave him in the wings for awhile, too predictable.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 25, 2016, 09:18:35 AM »
The more villains you kill off...
Rumple is still around and is the root of evil. He must have that internal struggle to remain interesting. Gotta use who you have. I still miss the whole feel of season 1. There was mystery, and you were entangled in figuring out who each character was while enjoying their back stories. So many more handsome male characters...
I've said this before, I'll watch it, even if it becomes a train wreck soap opera, until the end.

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 25, 2016, 09:53:17 AM »
Who else would you expect to go up against Hades?

Any correlation to Hades having 3 tombstones for Emma, Regina, and Snow and the 3 sisters of Fate? Maybe? We're only a couple episodes in and I already feel bored with this storyline.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 27, 2016, 09:50:35 PM »
I liked this episode until.....

Spoiler
Noooooooooooo not Zelena!  :mad: Ugh. Not sure if I am going to like the rest of the season now. The underworld stuff is interesting enough for me, but I am so disinterested in Zelena.  :pout:

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 28, 2016, 05:10:28 AM »

Spoiler
Noooooooooooo not Zelena!  :mad: Ugh. Not sure if I am going to like the rest of the season now. The underworld stuff is interesting enough for me, but I am so disinterested in Zelena.  :pout:

Same old, same old. Who else haven't we seen "return" yet? The Huntsman and Mad Hatter, right? Or...did the Mad Hatter not die?

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 28, 2016, 10:43:06 AM »

Spoiler
Tired of Zelena...

Spoiler

Same old, same old. Who else haven't we seen "return" yet? The Huntsman and Mad Hatter, right? Or...did the Mad Hatter not die?
I think the Hatter is still alive...
Huntsman, let's assume he has no unfinished business because Jamie is too busy to make an appearance...

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • That's quack-tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 28, 2016, 10:50:18 PM »
As far as I remember about the Hatter. He was reunited with his daughter, just not sure where they are living. I would think that Graham has unfinished business seeing how it was Regina that crushed his heart that killed him and not knowing what possible relationship he and Emma could of had. Knowing that Jamie is too busy for an appearance or not enough money now that he is more well known, we won't see Graham return.

I want Will Scarlet, the Knave back. I enjoyed his character in Wonderland and seeing him very little in Storybrook. He needs to come back.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 06, 2016, 01:12:03 PM »
Was anyone else cringing at the Hades actor's acting? My gosh, I could barely watch, it was so terrible. Definitely picked the wrong actor for that part :(

One of these days I'll learn that actor's name...he's in everything...

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: April 08, 2016, 05:33:57 PM »
Was anyone else cringing at the Hades actor's acting? My gosh, I could barely watch, it was so terrible. Definitely picked the wrong actor for that part :(

One of these days I'll learn that actor's name...he's in everything...
Eh, anything involving Zelena makes me cringe. What's his name, Greg Germann... Well, that's a fun.
At least we're moving a long a bit more.

G4 customs 4 sale

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal