collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 92389 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #1185 on: April 09, 2016, 02:38:33 PM »
Eh, he's not the worst I've seen.... I just have trouble associating him with the movie Hades. That Hades was much more passionate, suave, and slick.... plus, he was blue. This guy... he just can't capture that.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 11, 2016, 04:12:14 PM »
 :cry:  Well.... that episode was sad....

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 08, 2016, 04:11:13 PM »
Yup, if this is any indication of how things are going, we're all hanging on by the seat of our pants... lol. I guess we're not totally confused with what is going on, and I like that.

Really hoping that Belle can be woken up.

Ugh. Major disappointment last week. Seriously all of that and Hook doesn't get to leave. Phooey. We'll see what happens tonight.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 09, 2016, 09:45:13 PM »
Yup, if this is any indication of how things are going, we're all hanging on by the seat of our pants... lol. I guess we're not totally confused with what is going on, and I like that.

Really hoping that Belle can be woken up.

Ugh. Major disappointment last week. Seriously all of that and Hook doesn't get to leave. Phooey. We'll see what happens tonight.

Spoiler
So glad Hook got to come back!! Not gunna lie I teared up a bit.

And I'm actually proud of Zelena. I maybe don't hate her anymore.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1189 on: May 10, 2016, 04:54:54 AM »
Was anyone else cringing at the Hades actor's acting? My gosh, I could barely watch, it was so terrible. Definitely picked the wrong actor for that part :(

One of these days I'll learn that actor's name...he's in everything...
Eh, anything involving Zelena makes me cringe. What's his name, Greg Germann... Well, that's a fun.
At least we're moving a long a bit more.

Spoiler
He seriously makes me cringe  :yikes: :crazy: :facepalm: and :yucky: :X gag at the same time...gross the way he talks.  Anyone else find it odd how young Zeus looked compared to Hades? James Woods should have been Hades.  Same voice and he would've gotten the attitude and mannerisms right.

So glad Hook is back...even if it was a predictable episode. Jeez, the Evil Queen coming back, great...Robin and Regina barely got to happen!  I get that having both sisters without a SO will make them close, but come on! I would rather have seen the three work the family dynamic for awhile. So glad Zelena took out Hades, what a sycophant!  She's got resolve when she needs it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 10, 2016, 09:33:14 AM »
so.many.feels! I spent the majority of the episode crying, sheesh! 
Spoiler
I like the King Arthur twist, that he is taking on the Underworld as the kingdom he needs to fix (although, this feels like the start of a spin-off OUAT). Thank you, Zelena, for finally doing something right and killing Hades!! Too bad it was too late to save Robin :cry:

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 11, 2016, 02:04:56 AM »
I gotta stop watching this show before work... I had to clean my face so I didn't look like a tear-stained mess!!

Spoiler
WTF, ABC? How dare they kill Robin? And not just kill him... like, obliterate his soul! That's not fair! Now he can't be saved.... At least Regina isn't alone this time though... She and Zelena can support each other through the pain of their true loves dying.... Poor ladies.. Zelena was right. It would never be enough for Hades. He was empty and bitter for far, far too long. I'm just glad that she isn't left without love again... she knows that her mother really DID love her, and she has a sister who loves her.... Let's just hope these two don't harden up again with this loss.....

But hey, I got some happy tears too. Hook is back! I guess this is Zeus' way of apologizing for what Hades did... he can't return Robin, but he can save Hook..... And I'm glad Arthur is getting some resolution and redemption. I mean.... I feel bad for the people of Camelot, suddenly without their king, Merlin, and of course the Queen's all messed up... but hopefully they'll be freed with Arthur's passing... which was shockingly brutal! Good god, I forgot this was technically a Disney show in that moment, he just snapped his neck, and in front of the baby! And now, ironically, Arthur can finally be at peace. The pressure of the failed prophecy is gone.. the anguish is lifted, and the good man he was is breaking free of the paranoia and obsession. He had the chance to go to eternal happiness and peace... and chose to stay and fix the Underworld. To save people, and finally fulfill the grand destiny Merlin promised him. In a way... that is his happiness. Maybe he can actually make the Underworld what it's supposed to be... a place to weigh a soul's worth and send them where they need to go. I'd like that....

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 11, 2016, 05:03:14 PM »
I gotta stop watching this show before work... I had to clean my face so I didn't look like a tear-stained mess!!

Spoiler
WTF, ABC? How dare they kill Robin? And not just kill him... like, obliterate his soul! That's not fair! Now he can't be saved.... At least Regina isn't alone this time though... She and Zelena can support each other through the pain of their true loves dying.... Poor ladies.. Zelena was right. It would never be enough for Hades. He was empty and bitter for far, far too long. I'm just glad that she isn't left without love again... she knows that her mother really DID love her, and she has a sister who loves her.... Let's just hope these two don't harden up again with this loss.....

But hey, I got some happy tears too. Hook is back! I guess this is Zeus' way of apologizing for what Hades did... he can't return Robin, but he can save Hook..... And I'm glad Arthur is getting some resolution and redemption. I mean.... I feel bad for the people of Camelot, suddenly without their king, Merlin, and of course the Queen's all messed up... but hopefully they'll be freed with Arthur's passing... which was shockingly brutal! Good god, I forgot this was technically a Disney show in that moment, he just snapped his neck, and in front of the baby! And now, ironically, Arthur can finally be at peace. The pressure of the failed prophecy is gone.. the anguish is lifted, and the good man he was is breaking free of the paranoia and obsession. He had the chance to go to eternal happiness and peace... and chose to stay and fix the Underworld. To save people, and finally fulfill the grand destiny Merlin promised him. In a way... that is his happiness. Maybe he can actually make the Underworld what it's supposed to be... a place to weigh a soul's worth and send them where they need to go. I'd like that....
All of this and then some. Well said.
Why? I'm getting waaay to sucked into this evening time soap opera. I think I've cried every episode this season, geesh.
Just feeling out next week's spoiler, now that we're done with fairy tales, where are we going to go next season? No magic, no reason to continue on. Stop killing off all the man candy! I've just about had it.
Time to bring in Father Time (this is my excuse for them to finally cast Bruce Campbell-come on!) to change everything back to the way it was, like in season one. All cast included, lol.
Two hours next week, get your DVR ready. It's gonna be a loooooooong break!

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 12, 2016, 07:11:12 AM »

Spoiler

Why? I'm getting waaay to sucked into this evening time soap opera. I think I've cried every episode this season, geesh.
Just feeling out next week's spoiler, now that we're done with fairy tales, where are we going to go next season? No magic, no reason to continue on. Stop killing off all the man candy! I've just about had it.
Time to bring in Father Time (this is my excuse for them to finally cast Bruce Campbell-come on!) to change everything back to the way it was, like in season one. All cast included, lol.

UGH I *hate* that it is starting at 7pm, I have a hard enough time getting DD to bed at 8 on Sundays LOL How long is the break this time? I honestly have noooooo idea where they can go after this, it's kinda like a runaway train closing in on a brick wall.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 12, 2016, 11:31:47 AM »

Spoiler

UGH I *hate* that it is starting at 7pm, I have a hard enough time getting DD to bed at 8 on Sundays LOL How long is the break this time? I honestly have noooooo idea where they can go after this, it's kinda like a runaway train closing in on a brick wall.

Previous seasons have been starting in mid September. I guess Ginny is pregnant again?? and well, they've got to wrap things up because it's obvious, lol.

My biggest fear as with pretty much EVERY show I've ever committed to (that isn't a classic re-run) is that they get mid season cut with no resolution.

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 12, 2016, 04:55:05 PM »
That is a looooooong time, until mid September.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 15, 2016, 10:13:43 PM »
Just watched the season finale...

Spoiler
I actually really liked it. I loved that Henry made everyone believe in magic. Loved that Emma told Hook she loved him again in "normal" circumstances. I hope they stop messing with them. I love those two together.

Then there's Regina. I think the storyline to come could be interesting with the evil queen being separated from Regina. Can't wait to see what they do with that. I knew the evil queen couldn't have gone away that easily. But I'm also interested to see how Regina acts without the evil queen inside her...

Not a big fan of Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde to begin with, so I didn't love that part of the episode. But we'll see what happens in the next season as it looks like those two are sticking around for now.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 16, 2016, 06:35:16 AM »
Where in the realms is Rumple??

GREAT finale last night, the best part was the minimal commercial breaks  :iconclap:

Spoiler
The great stories in literature is an interesting road for the show to embark on, lots of possibilities. When they showed the blimp in the forest in the opening, I thought it was going to be about 'Around the World in 80 Days.' Not sure how Regina and the Evil Queen being separated is going to work, I mean, you have to live with your dark past and move on (she should just ask Hook for advice), but I guess we'll just see in September!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 16, 2016, 05:19:13 PM »
Where in the realms is Rumple??

GREAT finale last night, the best part was the minimal commercial breaks  :iconclap:

Spoiler
The great stories in literature is an interesting road for the show to embark on, lots of possibilities. When they showed the blimp in the forest in the opening, I thought it was going to be about 'Around the World in 80 Days.' Not sure how Regina and the Evil Queen being separated is going to work, I mean, you have to live with your dark past and move on (she should just ask Hook for advice), but I guess we'll just see in September!
Rumple is in the land of unfinished stories or whatever they called it.
The thing that bugs me is that a heart was crushed. When you crush a heart the person dies. Ergh. So, who's heart was in Evil Regina's chest... Well, gotta have something for season 6ish...

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 16, 2016, 06:45:42 PM »
Spoiler
So, who else LOVED seeing Rumple get kicked in the nuts for his bad choices again? Since we know that Belle is snugly safe in Pandora's Box, I don't feel bad at all for LOVING the devastation on his face when she fell through the portal... Serves him right. He once again chose magic over her, and paid the price. Serves him right. It seems that Hyde doesn't really care who's in the box, or even about getting her out. He has her, knows that the Dark One loves her, and that's all that matters. So really, it's very likely no harm will come to her. He's got the Box, that's all that he needs. The Dark Grail is troubling... BUT, might it be possible to make a new dagger from it?? I suppose they'd need Merlin for that though.... we don't know what happened to him, besides the vague hint that Hook's first thing as the Dark One was to kill him? Before Emma wiped everyone and rushed them to Storybrooke. But I loved seeing all those other great stories in the Once Records. Paul Bunyun, the Arabian Nights.... so much potential!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal