collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89184 times)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!
« Reply #1500 on: September 19, 2012, 06:36:47 PM »
does anyone know how brightside is doing?
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: September 20, 2012, 06:03:32 AM »
Not sure about Bright, I'm pretty sure she's still in the EDU as her Tumblr is still queued, but I hope she'll be able to come and post here soon :/
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1502 on: September 20, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »
I hope she is doing well and that we can hear from her again soon.

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
« Reply #1503 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:22 AM »
Same.
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: September 22, 2012, 10:05:41 AM »
I'm so sorry I haven't been around! Moving across the country was a bit complicated and time's been flying by ever since. I'll come up with a better update as soon as I have more time later today or tomorrow!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: September 29, 2012, 10:59:33 AM »
*sneaks in*

I'm so proud of everyone here! You've all done wonderfully, even simply by taking part and having the courage to address things which you might not have before. Facing something within yourself takes a lot of guts.

Fiwen is right, I am still in the EDU.. but fortunately I'll hopefully be allowed to self discharge on wednesday. Will have been there for 6 weeks on Monday!! :yikes:

EDU life has been impossible to bear at times, and I don't think things will stay as they have been on the unit when I'm discharged (if anything I'm feeling worse, so it's inevitable I won't stick to it entirely), but I've met some wonderful girls I consider sisters in there.. :) <3 it's nice to feel as if you're not on your own. I've tried new things, some of which I've discovered I like (most of which I don't, bleurgh! XD) and I guess that's something.

Eating disorder remains a huge part of my life and my thoughts are no different, but I have found some positives (eek I'm sorry SurfStar, really couldn't keep the points recorded!)

- Tried new foods I wouldn't have dreamed of touching before
- No more purging ^.^
- Managing to eat cooked food

Things I need to work on.. right now that's tough as what I want is exactly what everyone else doesn't, but I do know that I need to learn some new recipes, hydrate myself better and try the best I can not to get readmitted! :lol:
Fight like a girl..

Offline Candy_Bang

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
« Reply #1506 on: September 29, 2012, 04:47:45 PM »
Good to hear you're getting there kiddo  ^.^
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #1507 on: September 29, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
BrightSide - You'll probably want to send me your normal address then =)

I've sent out the remaining PM's to get the last few addresses. I'm waiting on some items that won't be here until this week. But shipping will be starting this week as well. I'll be updating the front page and sending out PM's when I do that.

I've also started sending out the last newsletter. I hope each of you enjoyed this trip! I know that I did!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1508 on: September 29, 2012, 05:40:34 PM »
:hug: BrightStar!  I'm glad you'll get to go home finally, I know you've really been struggling like mad.  It sounds like you've done well though, eating disorders are so difficult to fight.  We're all proud of you for trying so hard!  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1509 on: September 30, 2012, 05:13:51 AM »
I'm glad we could hear from you again, BrightSide. Everyone here is so proud of you for staying strong and wanting to get better.  :hug:

I am kinda laughing a little at myself, because I believe I've lost a little bit of weight after this was over.  XD It wasn't intentional, but I guess it means I am able to stick to healthier eating and getting some workouts in when I can.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #1510 on: October 05, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »
Brightside!  : D  :hug:  Glad to hear from you...and kudos to you for trying new things!  What were the ones you liked?

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: October 05, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
Cubby!! :hug: How are you doing?

Hm, I'm not sure if you have it across the pond but I like Muller Rice.. it's like rice pudding with a little fruit sauce, I find it easy to tolerate.. I also like Fruit and Fibre cereal, cougettes (had never tried those before!), pitta bread (hadn't tried that either) and rediscovered a liking for fruit.. I hadn't had fruit for so long as I'd been scared of it, but now I really do love it. ^.^

Some of the gross things I was made to try.. mushrooms (the texture *shiver*), beans on toast, fruit parfait, aubergine (eggplant), coronation quorn, cream cheese, yoghurt, soya milkshake, choc fudge cake (most of the desserts at the unit were burnt, stodgy or dry), chocolate, custard (lumpy! :X), mexican rice (whatever that was..), crisps, mini cheddars, hummus, the list goes on.. food at the unit was generally vile, my parents refused to eat it when we had to have a meal at the main building together XD XD
Fight like a girl..

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: October 05, 2012, 06:23:13 PM »
Hi Brightside :wave:

I saw your post so I opened the thread to see how you are doing.  About 90% of the foods you mention above are not something I would eat either, so I sympathize that you were forced to.  It's been nice getting to know you a little these last few months.  If you want to continue your healthy habits journey then Crowning Glory is running the next round.  She was still taking sign ups a couple of days ago so you should be able to join if you are keen :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #1513 on: October 05, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »
Hey kiddo!  :hug:

Hm, the rice stuff sounds pretty good, and pita bread is good, too.  And definitely fruit.  Aw, c'mon, muhrooms are GREAT! MMMMMMMMMMM!  XD  Beans on toast, too.  hm I haven'y had that for ages!  I don't like custard, either, but I do like Mexican/Spanish rice.  I like most that stuff, but I eat anything.  I'm a garbage disposal.  XD

Hummus, blech.  I don't blame you there LOL  I owuldn't eat hum mus, either, unless it wreally well flovored.  I'm glad you found some good stuff, though!  I would suggest trying some of the things outside the hospital...because they probably taste much better!  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Yuitsu

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: October 14, 2012, 02:54:21 PM »
Surfstar, you have got a pm with my address in that I sent at the end of September. My box says it's sitting there unread!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal