collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89315 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
I am shattered......my stuents didnt place at all. Some of the winners did not deserve to be there:( its not a my studentsshould have won...but two of the winners were terrible.....like make fun of you on idol bad..and there were other conttests that were realy good. There was only one judge who knew about music and dance the others were were local business owners..my students did great
i could not have asked them eo do anything different. The audience loved them
:) but now i just fear my gdbilities as la teacher areq average or below i feel i havye failed

Post Merge: July 26, 2012, 07:18:14 AM

Sorry for a second post....phone is being silly...i just feel i failed my students. I lost all my conflidence. My hubbie is all stressed from work annd is taking it oiut pn me our 5 year is sat and i have nothing to give him...i am sad and he gets frustrated when i get mopey....and i fear i will not get the part in the play that i have dreamed about.....i have failed this challenge and will have look back at my records for points....i have lost all confiidence inmyabilitys
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:18:14 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
SurfStar <3 :hug: You are so very wonderful for replying to each and every one of us.. We really couldn't have asked for anyone better to support, encourage and motivate us through this. I hope that your own journey is progressing well.. as you deserve our support too!! ^.^

I'm sorry you're still losing weight hun. Hopefully, your clinics go better. I don't think you're a black raincloud (today is just a day for Winnie-The-Pooh songs for me!), I just think that most of us don't know what to tell you that we haven't already said :) All we can say now is that we are here for you, when you're ready to reach out.

-------------

:hug: Burnt toast is the worst thing ever (<-- I always hear that in Rarity's voice in my head).

Your video is definitely interesting, I think that it takes real courage and bravery to be able to post stuff like that. :)

-------------

:hug: I think that you're finally starting to take a realistic look at this and what you can do. I am very proud of you for looking at and being so honest with yourself. I think that you definitely need to look more at the feelings associated with the foods and hopefully you can make more progress.

-------------

:hug: I am so sorry sweetie.
2 things:

1. Send me your address, regardless of where you are I'd like you to be able to get your box. This way I can also send you letters while you are there. Sometimes it helps to know that you've got someone outside of family that is thinking about you.

2. I'm still here for you :hug: You've got a lot of people on your side.

I adore that Winnie the Pooh song, reference wasn't lost on me. :lol: My weight hasn't dropped any further, luckily.. If it had they would've had to get me back to the general hospital asap. It's not going up either, so I'm on house arrest and an exercise ban (which is near impossible to abide). It's fantastic to have such lovely people behind me, though..

Indeed it is! No measure of spread can cover charcoal toast either.. :yikes: The video had quite an impact on lots of my social networking (facebook & tumblr) contact, which was partly what I was aiming for.. Some rather ungenuine, but it has also brought greater understanding to the few I'm closer with, and has also rekindled a past friendship or two, wow.. ^.^

The thought of inpatient care is scaring me to death at the moment.. I really, really don't want to go, but I understand that it's either this or deteriorating further and ending up even weaker.. possibly with more irreversible, fatal consequences. :(

What I will do (as I currently have no idea as to where I will end up) if I can't access the Arena once in inpatient care is share my account details with my best friend, so she can contact you with the address and any updates. :)
Fight like a girl..

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Surfstar thank you so much to replying to everyone! It's so sweet of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Actually I'm going to instigate a Healthy Habits Group Hug :D

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I was walking down the garden earlier, my OH was behind me. he suddenly started really laughing, when I asked why he said my jeans so were so baggy around my bum they looked ridiculous :blush: Clothes shopping it is next week then... ^^;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Brightside and Crowning Glory... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Posted by Surfstar:
You're more than welcome for the reply. How was the party? I bet you looked just fine and I'm sorry that your husband made you feel like a cow. I, personally, stopped asking my husband because he just doesn't seem to know how to say nice things about my appearance without putting his foot in his mouth. Fortunately, that's something we've been working on but I really feel you.

I think that we're always hardest on ourselves and because we see ourselves each day we don't see the weight-loss/gain the same as others. It always feels like to me that I am always super hard on myself and my appearance. I have absolute faith that you will be back into your regular clothes before you know it. Just remember you didn't gain it all over-night and that you won't lose it all overnight either. Unfortunately, losing weight is also harder because you have to do something to prevent weight gain (most of the time!).

I'm sure you're not a hippo at all!

Thank you so much for all of your replies, Surfstar. In reply to your question (And Marlin's) about the party... it was pretty terrible.  Everyone else had gone the whole hog and hired wigs and everything, and they looked fab!  I just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me for the most part of the night.  The thing that kept me going was the 'positives' you have been reinforcing.  I looked around at some of the slimmer ladies and they had hired wigs just to get hair like mine!  Okay, so it was small consolation but I kept telling myself this all night and it got me through... until half a bottle of bourbon made me not care so much!  Then I danced the other half of the night and did not snack once :)

On a positive note, I'd like to throw everyone in the thread a party to celebrate my

10kg weight loss! 

I was hoping to reach it before my birthday on Sunday and I did it with two days to spare.  I am one happy kiwi today :frolic:

*passes out drinks*  :dance2: :yippee:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Congrats, kiwi!  :hug:  Way to go!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Thank you, hyenacub :hug:

Also, *hugs* to Crowning_glory.  I'm sorry your students didn't get placed.  This has happened to me in horse riding competitions.  Feedback from the sidelines is sometimes quite different from the judges decision.  Don't be hard on yourself for just one competition.  You sound like a great coach who takes a personal interest in your students.  Next time will be better :hug:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
First off I want to thank you all for your hugs and support. I am still confidence shaken, but with the auditions coming Aug 13...I have to pull it together.

Sadly I drowned myself in a burger and fries that day:( It is odd on how I did start to feel better. Any ideas on how to break that? I know I am an emotional eater....and once in a while is ok in my opinion. Its why we call it comfort food. But just dont want it to happen very often.

I will use Fri as my day to start off at points being recorded on here...not wanting to go back and figure out the days I missed. I do have them written in my notebook so all is good.

I have not been working out lately:( I need to. I do a dance game so I can have a better feel for the dance part of the audition. On a good note I did hit the gas station and did not buy any extras. I did look for those darn yummy pizza rolls so only one pat on the back...but normally I would find something else and this time I didnt. I know that most of the time I want something because I really want to taste it again. I know I am not hungry but I want to taste so bad.

I will be gone the weekend so my points will adjust on what I can do for travels:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Sadly I drowned myself in a burger and fries that day:( It is odd on how I did start to feel better. Any ideas on how to break that?

If you figure that out...tell me!!  >P  :hug: Glad you're feeling a bit better though!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Part 1 of the challenge:
I've been trying to think about something positive once a day. Though a week in front of the computer has me rather depressed. I'm so glad class ends today... but we have til Monday for our final so ... probably won't be done til Monday.

Part 2:

As far as my progress with this has been, I'm happy with how far I've gotten, I've lost at least another 5 lbs and 160lbs is looking not that far away. At the moment these last few weeks of no work out has me depressed. I got into the schedule and now I sit all day programming. Getting back on track the next few weeks is my biggest goal. I need to up my work out time as I leveled off again in weight loss so 30min a day isn't cutting it.

I need to work on my self image. There was a week where I wasn't online and I wasn't using myfitnesspal. Without it I was afraid to eat, I probably ended up starving myself with how small of meals I was having. Now I've mentioned it before on the arena... my friend and now roommate took me on a date last fall (had a crush on him forever) and even though he knew I had self esteem issues decided to tell me how "I don't find you attractive". Living with him can be a self esteem battle for me. If in conversation (with anyone now.. it used to be only him) if weight or how attractive someone comes up early on in the day, I don't eat well if all the rest of the day. I just end up thinking how ugly and fat I am all the day. I end up obsessing on it. If that happens on a saturday before skating, I force myself to eat.. I know that if I go skating on an empty stomach it will make me feel faint.

I don't really have friends to talk to anymore this guy was the only friend I talked to since everyone moved away and they don't have phones or work third shift. Now I hardly talk to anyone cause depending on the day I'm ok with hanging out or the opposite where I just feel so ugly and worthless hanging out with him. I shouldn't let it bother me so but I cannot seem to help it.

Brightside I don't want you to worry that reading about your battle is effecting me.. you do not trigger my bad habits, I understand somewhat of what you are going through just not to that extreme. I've always had destructive tendencies. Never was a cutter but I'll crochet far longer til my carpal tunnel acts up in my wrists if I'm having a really bad day emotionally. Small things that end up physically hurting myself. Then there are days I'm so excited about a crochet project I'll crochet even if my carpal tunnel acts up cause I want to finish the project that bad!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I am having a really bad day today and can't seem to think of a single positive thing in my life. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to be alone for it.  Hubby is away hunting and often makes me feel invisible even if he's here.  I can't seem to find a riding partner in my area to take my horse out with so I turned her out 6 weeks ago for winter. I'm wanting to get back on her but now lack the confidence to do so alone.  I am so darned lonely that I just want a friend to have some fun with.  Because I work with only my brother I have trouble meeting new friends and my circle of friends is dwindling.

Sorry to be a downer to everyone.  It just seems that as hard as I try to be positive, life conspires against me.  At least I am crying about it rather than eating I guess, and I plan to put my dark sunglasses on later and go for a walk/run.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
I am having a really bad day today and can't seem to think of a single positive thing in my life. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to be alone for it.  Hubby is away hunting and often makes me feel invisible even if he's here.  I can't seem to find a riding partner in my area to take my horse out with so I turned her out 6 weeks ago for winter. I'm wanting to get back on her but now lack the confidence to do so alone.  I am so darned lonely that I just want a friend to have some fun with.  Because I work with only my brother I have trouble meeting new friends and my circle of friends is dwindling.

Sorry to be a downer to everyone.  It just seems that as hard as I try to be positive, life conspires against me.  At least I am crying about it rather than eating I guess, and I plan to put my dark sunglasses on later and go for a walk/run.

If I were there, I'd totally take you out for your birthday. We'd do something fun that you've been putting off doing :) :hug: I know how hard it can be to do things without a friend around.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
kiwi...you're always nice to me here on the Arena.  :hug:  That's a positive thing!  :hug: :hug: 

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections

Also! These are everyponies boxes =P See if you can figure out which ones are finished!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
SurfStar... 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't even say how frigging awesome you are to do this.  Thanks. 

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal