collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89635 times)

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I see my box on the very bottom~ :hug: You're making me super excited over here, Surfstar.  :lol:

I've done a lot of shopping/walking the past two days so I am beat. Tomorrow I think we are getting out of the house too.
My positive for today was that I finally bought myself some vitamins. It was one of my goals from the start, but every time I would go to the store I forgot to pick them up. I think the pill ones are icky so I got myself some gummy Spongebob ones.  :P

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
 :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp:
omg any ways ive been doing really well ive had no sodas in almost 2 week and ive been geting up at 9 every morning lately

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Posted by Surfstar:
If I were there, I'd totally take you out for your birthday. We'd do something fun that you've been putting off doing I know how hard it can be to do things without a friend around.

I wish you were here too!  Thank you, I am feeling better about things now. I went for my first run today (which wasn't pretty, given the size of my chest!) but it was a lot easier than I thought. All of that up-hill walking seems to be paying off. 

Ooo, I see my name on one of the boxes!!  :frolic:

Posted by hyenacub:
kiwi...you're always nice to me here on the Arena.    That's a positive thing!

Aww, that's such a lovely thing to say hyenacub. :hug:   Thank you, I am so pleased this thread had given me the chance to get to know you better.  You seem like such a lovely person and I always enjoy reading your posts - probably because I find I can relate to a lot what you have to say.  Thank you again.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Aww, that's such a lovely thing to say hyenacub. :hug:   Thank you, I am so pleased this thread had given me the chance to get to know you better.  You seem like such a lovely person and I always enjoy reading your posts - probably because I find I can relate to a lot what you have to say.  Thank you again.

Aw!    ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^  the pleasure is mine, of course!  This thread has let me know you and others better too.  I like that.  C: C:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
*huge snuggles for Crowning_Glory, Jazz and kiwi* :hug: :hug:

Kiwi, I'm so sorry you're having to spend your birthday alone.. :c like Cubby, if I was across the pond I'd love to celebrate with you.. Hopefully the fresh air will help to clear your head a little and give you some escapage for a while. Also, don't be too disheartened if you have birthday cake.. you deserve it, and birthdays come but once a year. ^.^

Jazz, I am glad that I don't trigger you.. ^.^ it does worry me, as there have been problems before with that - last time I was in hospital with other eating disordered girls we kind of used to spur each other on.. not in the way we should've. It's good that you can make something productive of your emotions with your handicraft, but please don't hurt yourself lovely! :0

Crowning_Glory, I wish it wasn't so tough on you at the moment.. :c You've been under a lot of pressure lately, so it's completely understandable that things haven't been easy. Hopefully the weekend will give you a bit of a break, and that dance game will probably make you feel good too - glowy exercise endorphins are fantastic! Chin up, honey..

Also  :hug: to SurfStar, and I know I'm probably becoming a stuck record now XD but I simply can't reiterate enough how generous and kind you are for doing this. <3
Fight like a girl..

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
Had a friend over that was an internet pal (for 11 years), first time meeting in the flesh. It's not as weird as lots of people perceive it as. But we did eat out a lot. I avoided getting dessert though!

I have now started to supplement trail mix instead of chocolate/pastries. When I crave it, I just eat a handful of trail mix and the cravings go away. The exercise was put off since I was entertaining a guest, but at least we walked a lot during his visit.

Unfortunately it's another hot day though...sigh. House exercise for me again.

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Boxes! :o They're all looking fantastic Surf!

I've been Wii-fitting and managed to unlock an awesome aerobics game that lets you free step while you watch TV xD
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Yesterday was my birthday, so I fail.  I wasn't home long enough to do my required amount of time on my CPM and I had a steak dinner with a giant potato (though I did get steamed veggies as my other side instead of more potatoes lol) and a birthday cookie with ice cream at dinner. Then my mom made me an ice cream cake.

So no points for yesterday.  But totally worth it  XD

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
SurfStar... 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't even say how frigging awesome you are to do this.  Thanks. 

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

This! A million times this :hug: :lovey: :hug:

:grouphug: for everyone who's having a bad day - they do happen occasionally, it's part of being human. But that's why we have tomorrows :grouphug:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
ooph! Checking in after probably waaaay too long!!

Will echo Pinkamena's sentiments above - hope everyone who's had a bit of a rough time of it is feeling much, much better!  :hug:

Speaking of rough weeks, truthfully I've had a couple too, and unfortunately I've let my bad attitude get the better of me more than I should, which means my personal points tally has been a tad dismal in the last week. I've been terribly inconsistent... One day I'll do my exercises really well, but stuff up the food; the next day will be the opposite! On the days which have been tough, I wish I could just get out for a good powerwalk to sweat out the frustrations, but so hard to do just that simple little thing. I can't exactly leave my kids (usually the cause of intense grumpiness) alone!! (And they're well past the buggy stage where I could simply shove them in and go!). But enough of my venting! Tomorrow is indeed another day!

I intend (after yet another weekend of family dinners and distractions) to be back on form tomorrow. The fact that we are halfway through is a bit of a wake-up call! And the sight of those boxes, Surfstar.... exciting and an excellent motivator. I'm not doing this challenge for that obviously, but if such a kindness is going to extended towards me, then I want to make sure I've my best to be worthy of it  :hug:

I think this also marks my 500th post here on the arena? Crazy!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
been finding it horribly tough lately, so I decided to try and think of the positive things which will come as a part of my progression once starting to recover.

not goals, or things I'm aiming to work towards. just outcomes I'd perhaps like.. when things start improving a little.

I think I'd like to have a little more strength, so that I don't need as much assistance with things that average people can manage. today, we went to an owl handling session, and I couldn't support the weight of her.. the lady had to support my elbow for the photo, because my arm was too weak. the children didn't struggle..

I also hope my social life will improve slightly.. at the moment, I'm often seen as 'b the anorexic' and not 'b the person (who happens to have anorexia)', and I'd like for people to get to know me for who I am, not just for my eating disorder. I'd like to have the energy to do more things I'd like to do, and to not feel as uncomfortable and terrified by social occasions which involve food.

most of all I'd really like for my confidence in life to return again. so I don't have to shy away from things because I'm scared people will stare at me or pass judgement, that I don't deserve it or can't cope with it.

I need to keep a little courage and not give up..
Fight like a girl..

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
You're very cute, kiddo.  And that owl is gorgeous!  I'm jealous. XD  Hang in there...you'll make it.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Just a note surfstar, I am quietly participating, as the thread is so hard to keep up with <3

I'm doing good, and I am happy for this thread, because it has given me to motivation to make small changes in my life. I feel like my mental health has improved. And I probably wouldn't of tried if not for this thread <3 I'm glad it was about healthy changes, and not just food ~

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Posted by Brightside:
Kiwi, I'm so sorry you're having to spend your birthday alone.. :c like Cubby, if I was across the pond I'd love to celebrate with you.. Hopefully the fresh air will help to clear your head a little and give you some escapage for a while. Also, don't be too disheartened if you have birthday cake.. you deserve it, and birthdays come but once a year.

Thank you, Brightside. :hug:  I had a happy enough time on my birthday (I slept late and spend the day working on the story I am writing) but I did no exercise and ate a whole packet of chocolate biscuits.  Oh well, like you say, birthday's only come once a year.

Marlin, I'm sorry to hear you have been having a rough couple of weeks.  I take for granted the time I get to go walking and reading your post made me realize how hard it must be for you with your girls (as wonderful as they are!). Can you maybe try skipping?  It's a great cardio work out and you can keep an eye on the girls while you're burning off steam.  Hang in there.  Remember those inches you have lost off your butt!!  :) :)  :hug:

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Aww, shucks, thanks Kiwi  :) The skipping is a good suggestion  :)  Re the kids, I keep reminding myself that the older they get the easier some things get. At least I can go walking with them (at snail pace). I'll just need to make that effort to get the heart rate up in other ways!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal