collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89225 times)

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
*hugs*

I'm glad to see that things are going well for almost everyone right now.

I got my Mac working this evening (the battery came!) so I'll actually start updating officially again tomorrow.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Greetings from out of town! :p Doing alright I think I'm ok today I haven't had internet til now to keep track of calories but I walked around the zoo for a few hours. :) But many bad eating habits but I should be under calorie intake with my estimates. Oh treated myself to ice cream today... and a milkshake. Hung out with friends with bad habits :0 I'm doing alright resisting for the most part but I'm in a town I have to walk everywhere so should be fine.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
ugh I've only gotten 1-pont days this week.  :c 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
I had Chinese food for dinner.  Not super duper healthy, but I drank lots of water today and had a salad for lunch.  So I should still be ok for calories.  Took another nice walk with the dogs, so I did well for exercise too.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
been so busy, never time to check in... so here;s it quick.... Im gonna estimate 8 pts from last i checked in...that's 21 total... I really have no idea and thats on the really low end but i dont want to over estimate.... bleh! :<  hopefully after this weekend my schedule will be cleared up enough to actually put time into this, both on here and excersizing...  My lesson for today:  Dont trust what mom says about being low in cals..... 460 is not low at all!!!  Check the serving size before you let them feed you!!!! :/  killed my whole day! and i didnt even get much to eat!  <3 u all  and keep up the great work!!!  I do think of you all often! <3
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
Hmmm.. Lately I have been doing much better for eating. Eating smaller portions, not constantly eating, making better choices, keeping to 1 (and sometimes 2) pops a day.
But I've been struggling to work out. I have been trying to go out for walks some days, but I feel like I've been losing motivation.. I feel like part of it is because I've become busy around the house with my crafts, summer reading, and cleaning. I feel like another part is because I reached my goals quicker than I expected (They were small to start out because I didn't need to loose too much weight). I took my measurements the other day and I am actually a pretty good fit for the dresses I was wanting now. I feel like I need to reset my goals or find something new to do. I think we have a stationary bike hanging around in the basement. I might see if dad can help me bring it upstairs because we both could use it. Or I might start doing some workouts while doing crafts. Set up a timer and every 15-20 minutes do some jumping jacks, push ups, crunches, ect.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
*waves to Surfstar*

I took a walk up my steep hill today (I have two of them on different routes) and have been good eating.  My going-out jeans are starting to get loose!  I can't fit the next size down yet, but I need a belt with my 'fat' ones to help them stay up.  2 points today :)

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The weather's been good lately, so I've been able to take Rogan for a few ball-throws in the dog park! He's getting puffed quite quickly though, think we both need to excercise more!

Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Sorry this will be a bit long...First off it might be a 1 point day:( sigh...went to the bakery to get a cake for my hubbies birthday....and grapped an awesome cookie loaded with frosting....yup took no thought other then that looks really good....sigh. I am not sure if I get a work out in...so here is to hoping.

I am going to go on a soup diet....it is called the cabbage soup diet...I have spoken with a few doctors about this diet. They like it and are ok with it because in their words call it a starter diet. Something to get you more motivated towards better habits...well until now I never used as a starter but as a quick weight loss trick before a pageant....I see my ways. They like it because there is no lack of eating...all of it is healthy and its only 7 days. No this is not for everyone but I do know it works and I am going to give you the play by play:P There is a difference in each day such as what you can eat. I need a quick loose for a play....with acting the way you look changes everything....and I do not want my weight to hold me back from a part. I am still working on my voice to be stellar and the DDR is helping learn dances to help prepare for the dancing portion and I have been working on monologues....so I just dont think weight will win me the part...its just something I have control of perfect like all the other audition pieces....this diet will start Monday for me and Last till Sunday and then I can keep maintaining my healthy habits past the time...and hope that I do not need a starter diet again because I will maintain the healthy lifestyle:)

Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe 6 Green Onions, 2 Green peppers, 1 can of tomato(I recomend Spicy Tomato) 3 carrots, 1 container of mushrooms, 1 bunch of celery, half a head of cabbage, soup mix with no noodles and little to no salt, 1 cub bouillon optional a can of V8 low sodium, and seasons like garilic, pepper curry
This does last the 7 days.
Day 1 is all the fruit I want except bananas and eat the soup at least 3 times but you can have as much as you want...water or unsweetened cranberry juice
Day2 All veggies you want and soup...and 1 baked potato with butter!!
Day 3 all fruit and veggies but no potato
Day 4 Bananas and milk
Day 5 Beef and Tomatoes
Day 6 Beef and Veggies I start adding ground beef to my soup at this point
Day 7 Brown rice and veggie
Each day you have to eat the soup at least once...but I normally eat it breckfast lunch and dinner.
If you have questions on this just shoot me a PM:) Sorry so long
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Good luck with your diet, Crowning_Glory!

I have been thinking about doing a short juicing diet due to the fact that my knee is in bad shape and I can't currently get any proper exercise in. Don't know if I have what it takes, though. Ha ha!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I had a two point day yesterday :) I kept track of what I was eating even when I didn't want to, and I exercised. But.... other than that it was crappy. I felt hideous all day. I don't know why because I've been feeling so normal lately, but out of nowhere I'm in a slump again about how I feel towards my body. I'm glad nobody was home for several hours because I spent most of the day literally yelling at myself. As I was saying on tumblr, I don't have low self esteem ruts, I have like pure seething self hate ruts. I'm just thankful it's not every day like it used to be, but it worries me that it's happening at all, obviously. I mean it's not very healthy or recovery-oriented to be yelling at myself for how I look, you know? It's the opposite direction. But I was still keeping myself accountable for my food and exercise decisions and that's the best I can do some days.

Sorry about the negative post but it's nice to get out on here  :blush:
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
I had a two point day yesterday :) I kept track of what I was eating even when I didn't want to, and I exercised. But.... other than that it was crappy. I felt hideous all day. I don't know why because I've been feeling so normal lately, but out of nowhere I'm in a slump again about how I feel towards my body. I'm glad nobody was home for several hours because I spent most of the day literally yelling at myself. As I was saying on tumblr, I don't have low self esteem ruts, I have like pure seething self hate ruts. I'm just thankful it's not every day like it used to be, but it worries me that it's happening at all, obviously. I mean it's not very healthy or recovery-oriented to be yelling at myself for how I look, you know? It's the opposite direction. But I was still keeping myself accountable for my food and exercise decisions and that's the best I can do some days.

Sorry about the negative post but it's nice to get out on here  :blush:
:hug: It's okay, I think we all go through those days and I totally understand how you feel. I know i have those days all the time. My parents are here this week and my mom has made me feel awful about my weight my entire life. I've gained about 50 lbs since she last saw me, and knew she wouldn't be able to resist making some kind of jab at me and sure enough she went on and on. "You're REALLY going to eat that?!? OMG!" etc and it just made me feel so awful. It's hard enough trying to stay positive every day when none of my clothes fit or I try them on and all you see is a gigantic fat roll at the top of my jeans and I just can't bear to wear it :huh: Unfortunately this journey takes quite a while and if you just look toward the future instead of dwelling on what you look like now i think that will help.

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Rhini I totally know how it feels to not have any clothes fit, that makes me feel the worst honestly! I'm glad loose, flowy tops are in style right now because they're all I have that I feel okay leaving the house in. Not to mention I only have one pair of pants that I can even button. It kills me ;-; And my mom does that kind of stuff too, commenting on my size rudely. Ugh! Glad I don't live with her anymore.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My parents are here this week and my mom has made me feel awful about my weight my entire life. I've gained about 50 lbs since she last saw me, and knew she wouldn't be able to resist making some kind of jab at me and sure enough she went on and on. "You're REALLY going to eat that?!? OMG!" etc and it just made me feel so awful. It's hard enough trying to stay positive every day when none of my clothes fit or I try them on and all you see is a gigantic fat roll at the top of my jeans and I just can't bear to wear it :huh: Unfortunately this journey takes quite a while and if you just look toward the future instead of dwelling on what you look like now i think that will help.
I know what you mean about the clothes. At the beginning of this challenge, my shirts would naturally start to roll up in the back because they were getting too small, and my muffin top was too sticking-out that I was limited to my FAT fat pants. That's embarassing! Dang mother! You're trying to do something about it for crying out loud. Hang in there Rhini :hug:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
 :grouphug: for everypony who's feeling bad about themselves and their body images. Hang in there. You're doing great! Last week I was in such a funk over. . . everything, really, but how I felt about how I look was a big part of it, and I just wanted to give up. I didn't, though, (I didn't do a good job, but I didn't give up) and *finally* I feel better and have a whole new enthusiasm for making these healthy changes. Lots of big hugs and happy thoughts for everypony. I'm really proud of us!

So I've had a much better week this week. And more points than I expected to. I just added them up and I think, not counting today yet, I've got 37.5. So I'm pretty tickled. Tomorrow is scale day, we'll see how that goes, but I feel better in my body, and that's really what I'm aiming for, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal