collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89148 times)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Phew! I've got so behind on this thread! I have to confess to having not done so well in the latter part of last week and first part of the weekend. Couple of absolute no pointer days. But had a hefty day in the garden yesterday (ooh the ache!) and have been onto it today  :)  On an aside, I've been hopeful about losing some weight, but I don't seem to be doing terribly well there. Inconsistent eating is partly to blame I guess, but I wonder since I have been fairly consistent with my workouts if muscle mass is building? So maybe I have burned off a little fat?  :huh: I was a kilo lighter the other day, but I seem to be back on my usual immovable weight. At least I seem to have a confirmed 1cm lost on my butt!  :lol:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Yay for less butt, Marlin!  *high five*  LOL.

I was tired today and didn't really feel like walking.  I made myself go for a short one and ended up doing my really steep loop!  I was so pleased when I got done because thinking about the whole thing was really off-putting at the start. I just finished one hill and then decided to tackle the next, and the next :)

Eating well again with no insane chocolate cravings :)  +2

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I am so happy! I'm in a size medium again. I was a large at my highest weight, and when I first started this challenge I was only fitting into some brand's medium sizes. But yesterday I went into a store which has some very slim fitting clothes which means their sizes are never very flexible, and I fit a medium in them for the first time in ages!! I was so happy I ended up buying like 5 shirts haha.

The funny thing is, the scale has not changed at all, aside from the usual fluctuations. It's all fat loss combined with muscle gain. I hope all of you understand that you can slim down fast without the scale dropping numbers hardly at all. Don't rely on the scale because it's not going to tell you how healthy you are or how much muscle you have or how your clothes fit or how long you can walk/run/whatever. I always "knew" that, but I still always relied on the scale, and not long ago I couldn't figure out why losing 10 lbs didn't show at all. At this rate I'm pretty sure I'll only technically lose another 10 lbs rather than 30 by the time I reach my ideal size, because of the muscle I'm building while getting in shape.

Also I'm at 33 points :) it'll be 35 by the end of the day if I stay on track lol.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
I am so happy! I'm in a size medium again. I was a large at my highest weight, and when I first started this challenge I was only fitting into some brand's medium sizes. But yesterday I went into a store which has some very slim fitting clothes which means their sizes are never very flexible, and I fit a medium in them for the first time in ages!! I was so happy I ended up buying like 5 shirts haha.

The funny thing is, the scale has not changed at all, aside from the usual fluctuations. It's all fat loss combined with muscle gain. I hope all of you understand that you can slim down fast without the scale dropping numbers hardly at all. Don't rely on the scale because it's not going to tell you how healthy you are or how much muscle you have or how your clothes fit or how long you can walk/run/whatever. I always "knew" that, but I still always relied on the scale, and not long ago I couldn't figure out why losing 10 lbs didn't show at all. At this rate I'm pretty sure I'll only technically lose another 10 lbs rather than 30 by the time I reach my ideal size, because of the muscle I'm building while getting in shape.

Also I'm at 33 points :) it'll be 35 by the end of the day if I stay on track lol.

Wow, congrats! :cheer:

I got my size 9 capris around my butt today, but they wouldn't quite button up. Getting there.  :lol:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Yogurt for breakfast, fruit for lunch!  I'm making my homemade pesto with my own special chicken recipe for dinner, so I should be within my calorie limit again today  :)  I still need to do the exercises, but I'll knock em out before bed.  4 days until surgery  :yikes:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I still have to add up my points for last week. I only lost .4 pounds but I have gone down 5 1/4 inches total this week.... YAY!!! Not happy about the pounds because although I am getting in shape - I need to lose a good deal of weight. ah well, my doctor will be ecstatic next month.

I also kept my sodium withing the correct limits today. That is extremely difficult!!

I also thought about why I was eating and I ate my meals cause I was hungry and my snacks cause I had the munchies.!!!

I exercise because I really do feel better, and my back is feeling much better. It is still slightly week, but so much better than it was 3 weeks ago.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:27:15 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Oops, sorry for going MIA. I've been hanging out with my friends a lot lately. Still being healthy though. ;3
We go wandering around outside everyday and when we eat food for snacks it's almost always watermelon or cantaloupe.

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I'm here.  Been active but not eating great :sigh:  But better than nothing I giess.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
ive actully been doing relly well this week :) and tomorrows my bday

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Happy Birthday, egyptiondragon!  :birthday:

Rocked a hardcore two-point day today. Did great with my eating, stopped snacking when I was full and got a nice hard round of DDR in. My scale has me down 2 pounds! Yay! I know I can do better, so I might be trying something a little more intense to kick-start weight loss. We shall see!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

*high five* back! Esp. over your awesome ongoing weight loss! You go girl!  :)

Hey people - haven't seen Surfstar here for a few days? You doing ok, Surfstar? Here we all are having our up and down days - how's our awesome host doing?  :what:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Ack, you're right...  Surf--hope you're just busy doing fun stuff, and that nothing is wrong!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Posted by Marlin:
Quote from: kiwimlp on Yesterday at 10:04:44 AM

*high five* back! Esp. over your awesome ongoing weight loss! You go girl! 

Thank you!  Hopefully if we ever get to meet up there will be less of me for you to meet, lol.  I've been wondering where Surfstar it too.  It's time for a new weekly challenge so I hope she is just busy and not sick or something.

I tackled S. Street today.  It's one of the steepest streets in my city and just seems to go on and on forever.  It took me 40 mins up and back and definitely got my heart-rate up!

I have selected a nice pair of ear-rings to buy for myself when I hit the 8kg mark (which will hopefully be in the next couple of days).  I chose 8kg because I floundered a bit aroung the 7kg mark and needed something to inspire me to keep up my good work.

Have been snacking on WW cereal.  It's high in fibre (which I struggle to get enough of) and low in fat.  2 points today :frolic:

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The gym kicked my arse yesterday. I was on the verge of tears for most of my training session. I felt so weak. After it was done, I went into the bathroom stall & cried to let it out. >_< I'm a very emotional person. The good news is that I did more than I thought I could, and I've even dropped a couple percentages of body fat. :woot:

Where art thou, SurfStar?
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Yikes! Didn't realise how long it had been since I checked in, RL has been... dire. Have mostly managed to eat alright and exercise, but I skipped two food points and one excercise point. Luckily I already take a minute or ten to examine why I'm eating or exercising. Unfortunately my problem seems to be that even when I acknowledge that I'm bored, low, hormonal, triggered, whatever, it only makes me stop what I'm doing (if I'm going to make bad choices) about a third of the time.  :|

:shy: Surfie come out come out whereever you are :P

Shockponie: Ouch, I know that feeling. Congrats for what you've achieved!  :accomplished:
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal