collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89266 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I've asked myself why I eat all week...  I eat when I have a panic attack, which happens often, even with meds.  I eat when I am depressed...it seems to help.  I eat when I'm hungry of course.  And I eat things when I get a taste for them because they taste very good.  I eat even when I'm happy.  :sigh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
As for the challenge this week - I've found I eat when I'm hungry, or when I know I'll be hungry later and wont be able to find anything gluten free and healthy. Overall I reckon this is a sensible approach to knowing when to eat. I've also started thinking about the time of day and how many more meals I'll want so I can judge my calorie intake properly, most of the time I'll only need something small to tide me over till the next large meal :).
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
mkay I can't say I'm doing fantastically well either.. down to 1 or 2 supplements a day, occasionally cereal. I keep purging, I spend hours exercising and basically function on diet coke and chewing gum. First clinic of the three tomorrow, not entirely sure how that's going to go but wow at least it isn't a weigh in!

Huge hugs for everyone. Keep trying. :hug:
Fight like a girl..

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Yuck, coke.  I'd suggest Mountain Dew, but you don't have that in the UK really, do you?  :hug:  Keep trying indeed...you included.  Just take small steps.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I was excited to see 170s today! well... 179 so I'll probably fluctuate awhile between 178-181 before it stays off.  :frolic:

Isn't it exciting!  One of my mini goals was to get to anything below 80kg, lol.  I can tick that one off now :frolic:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Yuck, coke.  I'd suggest Mountain Dew, but you don't have that in the UK really, do you?  :hug:  Keep trying indeed...you included.  Just take small steps.

Mt Dew tends to be way too sweet. I drink Pepsi and that's what I suggest and prefer. ;)

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mountain Dew...  Though I like the throwback much better.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
as i thought about why i did things things this week i realize i eat to have something in my hands :(

I do this as well. I find it almost impossible to watch TV or a movie without eating something, because I have to keep my hands busy. This is why I now prefer my computer as much as possible. On the computer, my hands and my mind are busy, so I won't get up to eat until I'm actually hungry.

Pick up a hobby! I knit & crochet it keeps my hands busy if I'm watching stuff or in lectures at school. :D Also helps me stay awake in class!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Making customs is good too hehe.  Or drawing or writing or making things.  C:

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Yesterday I discovered one of the underlying reasons I really started putting on weight in the first place. (Mind you, I've always been a bit chubby).  When I was 11/12, I started to eat more as a way to avoid unwanted attention from older teens & men. I have a long way to go until I become a normal weight (& therefore, what I see as attractive to "the public eye"), but I don't know if I could handle receiving that attention again. I'm married, so it's not like I want that attention or would do something crazy (like strip or hook, lol)... but rather, I think I'd be extremely uncomfortable in my own skin (still :hmm:). When it comes to my sexuality to "the public eye", I'm still in that pre-teen mind state... Insecure.  It goes to show that my idea that things would be better if only I was skinnier isn't true. I'll probably need some type of counseling. :yikes:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
I tend to over eat when I'm bored, having a really bad day, or usually misunderstanding thirst which is apparently common but now I'm drinking lots of water I'm eating less.

I'll probably need some type of counseling. :yikes:

I feel that way with my anxiety and self image.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
On the topic of soft drinks, I adore Pepsi Max and Coke Zero. I used to adore Vanilla Diet Coke but we don't get that over here now, only Cherry and Citrus. Cherry's lovely.  I also swear by black coffee.. Costa Americanos are a little piece of heaven in my crazy world. :lovey:
Fight like a girl..

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I have got to start getting my sodium lower. It is causing me to retain water which has made the scaled read 2lbs higher than it did just friday!!! It really hard because finances are so tight right now, but I am going to have to do something. I have cut my pop consumption way down - 1 pop a day or less, and if I add salt to anything I use the salt replacer that has no sodium in it at all. Its potassium chloride instead of sodium chloride, and I like it just fine. I cook with it also. But the cheap stuff we have to eat is so full of sodium. It's almost impossible!

I am not giving myself any points for today even though I plan on exercizing better - I did so bad on calories and sodium I don't deserve any points!!

On to a better week I hope!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
First thing I ate today ... ice cream.  >_< Got caught up in cataloging my ponies (finally!) and then we had to go out and return the computer desk to Best Buy. I've been wanting ice cream, so we went to DQ for some. LOL! I also grabbed a soda at TRU and we're having the ever-unhealthy Velveeta for dinner tonight. I plan to stay under my calorie limit, hopefully, but I won't reward myself my food point today, 'cause I am being so bad!

Going to do my workout later so I can at least get that point for today. As of yesterday, I am at 35 points. Not doing bad, but could be doing better.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
"For this week, I'd like everyone to take a minute before they eat or exercise and ask why they are doing it? Is it because you're hungry, avoiding something? Feeding a craving?"

Oh man.  I eat meals when I'm hungry.  But the snacking is killing me, I get bored and just crave potato chips!  :(  I'm trying to ignore the cravings.

I did ok today.  Cereal for breakfast and salad for lunch.  No dinner yet.  Did all my PT exercises.  +2

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal