collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89190 times)

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Are you using MyFitnessPal? If the food I had isn't there and I don't feel like entering it in myself, I use "Quick Calories" to just calculate the calories and type them in real quick.
I started with just counting calories, but my nutritionist told me to try to enter all the data. It's just a pain. :huh:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Tell them they suck. LOL! :hug:

If I knew the first thing about developing an app, I'd develop that one for you, Love.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
@Yurusumaji: I'm about to tell him it ain't happenin'! Entering all the components of a sandwich is enough to make me want to eat pre-made, processed junk.

I'm like, "Meat!" :searches: "Healthyyyyy... healthyyy choice? No. Healthyyy selects? Nooo, not that either." :grumbles: :enters data:
"Cheese!" :searches: "Muensterrrr, no not that muenster... maybe this muenster? Hmm, muenster... muensterrrrrrr. FFS!" :enters data:

Every little ingredient. There goes half my lunch! Thanks though, haha! :hug:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Bahahahaha! Processed food is bank! Me and my microwave are good buddies.

I'm workin' on that, but when it comes to food, I like to be able to eat as soon as I'm hungry.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Well 1 point today. I did some walking and working out and I also got to play my piano...but I went for some fast food...mentioning before I am sick of eating sandwiches for lunch.....but I did eat the lunch meat separate so I had that some tea and some veggies...I just wanted to have a little bit more....so I went for fast food. I was going to be ok...and just get some small fries and 4 nuggets.....well either I took the wrong order or they gave me extra cause I had to wait so long for my order....I think 15min. I was out the door before I knew there was a different order...well I had a large order of fries...6 nuggets and 3 cookies!!! I only spent $2.00. I did share it with my co-worker but still ate more then intended. I still should not have gone for it in the first place...but I was wanting more...that was not in my house:(

I just wish there was another option for my hubbie and I to eat for lunch....but every time I try it cost too much or I do not want that.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
0 yesterday!  >P  1 today. I shall be going to Fun Plex : D

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
I have a food reflection. I am eating my second bowl of ramen today because ramen is my comfort food and I need comfort food right now.

Today has been great for fitness, but bad for me. Been working on the Hobby Room and then the new computer desk came in. Nightmare and a half. Husband ended up coming home late and telling me he wasn't satisfied with the desk due to some structural integrity issues, so after getting more than halfway done and giving my hands and arms a good thrashing, we're taking the desk back anyway. Argh!

I am in so much pain. I'm not sure on whether or not I'll manage my 2 points today but I got at least one and I'll try to score my food point, too. Ready for tomorrow morning. Hopefully the weather holds out for the flea market.

Ai from Aurora

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Even though you're working in the opposite direction as most of us, hang in there!  It must be so hard for you to sit there and be told to gain weight, but just focus on the positive.  You are working to be the healthiest and happiest "you" that you can manage!  :hug:  We're all here for you.  Just remember that you will be a beautiful person, no matter what.

Aw, thank you, Zenna! :hug: It's pretty horrible.. Although I'm quite used to it, figures have been presented to me on many occasions (often against my will) so it's nothing unusual. ^.^ It's tough, but perhaps the more intense support will benefit me a little..

Today has not been a good day. Purged last night to little effect, purged again tonight. Later on it'll probably be a 2 hour Wii workout (the weather's ever so dismal, wow, so I can't go outside).  Blah. :yikes:

Baby steps  :hug:  I can't imagine how frustrating that must be!  But if you can manage to get up to the weight the doctors are suggesting, you will be healthier!  If you're having trouble, you can always PM me  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Tuesday, I got both my food and exercise points, and I wrote down why I ate what I ate an how it made me feel and how my exercise made me feel so I got a point there also. So a 3 point day

Wednesday I met the goal on Myfitness.com but exceeded the goal I had set for myself, so I don't know whether to give myself my points or not! I got my exersize point but didn't write anything about feelings or why I ate.

Thursday I met my calorie goal and my exercize goal so 2 points for thursday.

Friday, again over my 1500 calorite goal, but within the goal that Fitnesspal set for me.... So I think that this will be a 1 point day.

Myfitnesspal.com - I just signed up for - wow is that thing AWESOME!!!!! Same username as the Arena.

Monday will be my day to measure and weigh myself - My feet have been swollen the last couple of days, so I hope I am not holding in water. I really need to try and get my sodium intake lower - wow is that difficult! My pop intake has been so much better - so that is good.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I've been analyzing why I always feel like chocolate after dinner.  So far the most honest feeling I can up up with is 'because I like the damned taste'.  LOL.  Still, I'm allowed a couple of pieces each night, so long as I don't go on to eat the whole block.

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I realised that I hadn't checked in here for ages D: Sorry about that. Been doing okay with points, been writing them all in a book so I can keep count. Going on a trek tomorrow so that should be worth a few XD
Also a question, I'm getting Chinese take away tomorrow and I've never had it. Is it healthy or not? The stuff I make at home is, but they also sell fish and chips, so I don't know.

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
^ I'm not sure about chinese take aways but I know the Japanese Teryaki Chicken is fairly high in points for weight watchers.  It's the yummy oil and sauce they use to cook it in I believe.  It is definitely better for you than fish and chips though!

I've had another good day.  I did a walk-run down the street to meet my husband on his way home from his parents.  Then we went along the beach in the soft sand.  The whole thing only took about 35 minutes but it was high intensity.  I've also been eating well so another 2 point day for me :)

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
You know you've pretty much become a workout monster when you start singing the lovely Wii Fit advanced step song around your house. :silly: XD

this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QSRPi1qsoA
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:47:29 AM by BrightSide »
Fight like a girl..

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
I have to drop out of this because I lost my job, and I'm in a bit of a depression. I eat or don't eat, and I'm not in my mind to keep track. All I know is I keep going out there and trying to be active so that's good.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
^I'm so sorry to hear that! I've been there and I feel for you. I hope you feel better really soon and find an awesome new job right away.

I have had a terrible few days. I have been comfort eating and just shoving anything into my mouth I can get there. I'm chalking it up to hormones, but I've just felt miserable for the past three days. I'm a little better today, but still coming out of it. I think I'll do better with eating today, most of the junk is gone now. It's time to dig into all the fruit I got when I went grocery shopping. I just wish I could shake this useless, worthless feeling. At least I know it'll go away soon.   :sad:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal