collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89187 times)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Great pic, Daffy.  You have a lovely curvey figure so any weight you lose will make you look even more fabulous becasue you won't lose your feminine shape :)

Posted by MonstarNomNom:
- I have a very caring, loving personality
- I'm pretty okay at art
- I have lost practically 50 lbs since I started losing weight a few years ago. And I need to remember that!

That is a fantastic weight loss effort!  Go you :)

Posted by LeighAnnApanites:
I've been having 1 and zero point days here recently. I can do really well with eating until night time, then all bets are off. Today will be a 2 point day, though, after I go to my tai chi class, and I have my riding lesson tomorrow, so that's exercise for a couple of days.

I have the same problem.  The chocolate munchies tend to kick in after dinner.  I try to have just two pieces of chocolate and then go and do something productive to keep my mind off eating more.  If I can distract myself for a bit I often find the urge passes.  :hug:

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
My positive things for today are

• I'm good with animals
  • I am getting better at making bows
  • I'm a good team player and can step up to a leadership role when needed

I'm pretty excited today because I have a jar of change that I keep on my dresser and I decided to take it over the the bank since they have a change counting machine over there. I ended up having a lot more than I expected so I took a walk over to the local fabric shop. They recognized me from last time I was in and they were asking me questions about my bows. I am supposed to go back early next week and show them some of my work. I hope they will like it.
Since I went for a walk I got my workout in for today, but I could have ate better... So it is a 1.5 day for me.

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
Eek, I missed some days! Well, my eating is going well, and I did an hour of tennis yesterday! And I was way better with my new racket. <3

Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I think that all sweet stuff should taste just terrible, so we don't want it!

Post Merge: June 27, 2012, 08:21:05 PM

My positive things for today are 1. I love that I am weird and nerdy in a good way 2. I don't mind my hair. Most days it looks darn cute. 3. I love my feelings of connection to the Earth and the Universe.

Tuesday, I get 0 points... I went over my calories (I forgot to add a couple things I had eaten to my list) and I didn't exercise...

Wednesday was a good day... I got my 1 point for food, 1 point for exercise and point for the weekly challenge... so a 3 point day...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:21:05 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
tribble...weird is good!  Awesome username too XD

2 poinbt day for me!  More work in the yard/house and ate well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
:hug:

You guys are doing so awesome! My birthday is tomorrow (the 28th) so I've been super busy this week getting stuff taken care of for that.

I've also been working on finishing up the ATC swaps that I joined (GOSH, does my hand hurt - I haven't painted this much in I don't even KNOW when). Also, working on finishing up the homework for my first 5 week summer class - squeezing 16 weeks of class/assignments into 5 weeks is killer.

My positive things:

1. I love my eyelashes. They are long and curl naturally - they are the ONLY thing people are ever envious about. Having them makes me like my eyes - which are this weird stormy, gray, green, blue color that is impossible to describe.

2. I feel like I've improved at art. Over these last couple of days, I've really been proud of the stuff I've done.

3. I'm super proud of my 4.0 in graduate school. I graduated 3.90 for my bachelors and I'm hoping I can keep my 4.0 for the next year. I would love to be able to graduate with my Ed.S and have a 4.0.

:hug: I'll see about getting some more personal responses in tomorrow or Friday. I've been limiting my internet time so I actually get things done :)

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
0 points here like all week so far. This is not good.  :cry:
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Posted by Surfstar:
1. I love my eyelashes. They are long and curl naturally - they are the ONLY thing people are ever envious about. Having them makes me like my eyes - which are this weird stormy, gray, green, blue color that is impossible to describe.

I hear you!  People always say nice things about my hair... and nothing else, lol.  Still, one good feature is better than none imo :)

stopxmotion, every day is a new day.  Tomorrow is not too late to start again.  You can do it :hug:

Post Merge: June 28, 2012, 01:40:52 AM

Checking back now because it's after dinner.  I've had a really good day. I finished work early and came home and did 30 minutes of skipping/exercycle/aerobics. I've also eaten really well, so a big + 2 for me today :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:40:52 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
tribble...weird is good!  Awesome username too XD

I agree about both statements!! Thanks :)

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My 3 things for today -

1. I can grow fantastic Peace Lilies.
2. My pets adore me.
3. I have great legs.

Wow, I didn't think this challenge would be too bad, but it's actually pretty tricky ._.'

I managed to overwork my thighs a couple of days ago, and spent yesterday hurting a lot. They're better today, though the stairs still present a challenge. Gonna take it easy and try out my new Yoga DVD that arrived a few days ago :)
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
DDR Pad arrived yesterday! Woohoo!

My 3 things today are:
  • I have soft skin.
  • I have nice feet.
  • I'm passionate.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Happy early birthday Surfstar! :D Take your time! I totally understand how time costuming life and ATCs can be! Haha :D We should do a swap sometime! ^^ And holy cow a 4.0!!! You are killing' it! :D

Yesterday was just a one pointer for me. I definitely ate over my calories when I was hanging out with my friend. Hahaha Although we walked around the park so I get one point for exercise :3 Which brings me to 20 points I believe ^^
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
I seem to have hit a rut on my goals.  I haven't been exercising or eating like I want.  Need more willpower!  My three things are:

-I am smart
-I am beautiful
-I am worth it

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
:cheer: Happy Birthday, Surfstar! :cheer:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hope you have a Happy Birthday SurfStar! :frolic:

I'm still chugging along here. Earned my points with yoga/walking/elliptical work. The eating is going well too. My MIL & I are going to look into a gym tomorrow. I'm a bit anxious about it since I'm bigger than the last time I joined one, but we'll see!

3 things:
I can push through my anxiety.
I am a great listener.
I've come a long way with expressing my feelings.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal