collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89157 times)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
An awesome 2 point day! I did my belly dance basic moves for an hour, but this time instead of the video I just practiced on my own while listening to some dub step music. And I wore 1 1/2 pound weights on my wrists the whole time! My arms got tired but I kept them moving as much as I could.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I feel like I had a two point day! I had salmon and veggies and rice. So so good. I haven't had cooked salmon since I was a kid lol. I'm mostly happy with how I ate today :)
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
An awesome 2 point day! I did my belly dance basic moves for an hour, but this time instead of the video I just practiced on my own while listening to some dub step music. And I wore 1 1/2 pound weights on my wrists the whole time! My arms got tired but I kept them moving as much as I could.
Oooh which type are you doing? I always took belly dance lessons, but now I'm stuck doing it on my own. I don't mind, but I like a video since I'm used to working with a person. Any one in particular you like?
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Wow, I've just read through the last three pages since my last post.  It seems like everyone is going well! 

renee_chan, I love the mascot.  She looks so pretty and elegant (just like how I want to look at the end of this).

I had another good day today.  I ate really, really well (my friend dropped in over lunch which made me pause for a bit so that I felt full quicker).  I also walked down to an out-of-town shopping complex which was about 20 minutes each way. 

Hmm, week one challenge - try something new.  This is a hard one for me because I hate anything new (unless it's chocolate, lol).  I'll have a think about it over the next day or so and see what I can come up with :)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Did great on Sunday, met my calorie goals and exercised for 35 minutes... Good gravy, that Cardio Bootcamp bout killed me! :)... Won't be able to move tomorrow. So I believe that i again acheived my 2 points :), Sounds like everyone is doing great!!!

Offline fiwen30

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Only 1 point for food yesterday, but I'm aiming to get my 2 today!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Oooh which type are you doing? I always took belly dance lessons, but now I'm stuck doing it on my own. I don't mind, but I like a video since I'm used to working with a person. Any one in particular you like?

I'm doing a mixed style, I guess. The video goes over Egyptian and Lebanese styles I think. Here's the video I use:  http://www.amirasbelly.com/g4/dvd.php

The instructor Amira is cute as a button and breaks everything down nice and easy. Those tiny controlled movements are so much harder to do than they look!

I'm aiming for another 2 point day today. I think for my weekly challenge I'll jump on a trampoline. My sis in law has one for her kids and I've never been on it; looks like fun! Does that count?
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
Shoot.  Looks like i missed the sign up when I went on my internet fast.  :(  Good luck to all the participants!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
So I was going to try the week 1 challenge... and ride my bike. I haven't actively rode a bike since I was a kid... last summer I picked up the cutest vintage bike, and I only rode it up and down the street to test the new tires we put on it. So it's kind of a "new" thing to actually ride it.

I am developing a really bad case of agoraphobia, I think. I only leave my house to go to work, and occasionally go to a flea market (only if I am with my fiance). It's hard to leave on my own. I even get scared to go out in the yard if any neighbors are outside.

So I decided, I would try riding my cute bike around the neighborhood. I was shaking, but confident I could go around the block. ... I got out of my driveway and noticed my tires were flat >____<;;;;;;; I failed ~

I guess I'm just gunna have to try some new food. D:

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
Well it looks like doing karate tomorrow is not going to happen, I've had the horrible bill time of the month and I thought it was over but I needed to pay per insurance and home insurance. So now -$170 later I can't afford to start up. :cry: I'm a grumpy upset pony right now. :sad:
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline fiwen30

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
So far I've walked my dog today, and am going to do an hour or so on the Wii Fit later. I'm also going to pick up some baking potatos for the next couple of days lunches, and I think my New Thing for this week will be trying different ways of making Quorn fillets appetising.

I've been veggie for as long as I can remember, but have always had issues with the texture of food, and of trying new things. Recently I've been quite interested in trying Quorn foods (a BIG thing for me), but I was diagnosed with Coeliac disease 2 years ago, and most of their range contains wheat flour. I'm trying to improve and expand my range of food, and if that means forcing down the icky fillets, then so be it. If anyone has any yummy, gluten-free ways of fixing Quorn though, I'd be interested to hear!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Well it looks like doing karate tomorrow is not going to happen, I've had the horrible bill time of the month and I thought it was over but I needed to pay per insurance and home insurance. So now -$170 later I can't afford to start up. :cry: I'm a grumpy upset pony right now. :sad:

*hugs* I'm so sorry! I know how it sucks to be excited for something and then not being able to afford it.

I'm excited to say I found a good way to eat that donut my parents got me... cut it up into 8ths :D So now I have 8 days of a treat at breakfast time.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:24:27 AM by JazzMatazz »
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Ok, I got 3 points this weekend (Sat/Sun). Including an uphill hike carrying 2 rifles and ammo (hubby wanted to go shooting for Father's Day). I've been doing good about eating better, snacking way way less and resisting temptation. I am very proud of myself for these past 2 days. I didn't plan my day well Saturday and didn't get my workout in because of a family party. I'll get it done today though.

I'm interested in Tai Chi too! Mostly because of Avatar XD it looks so calming. Can you post your Tai Chi links?

Thanks, Surfstar. You are incredibly awesome. And holy organized! Maybe we should have a Ponies for Organization thread, lol. Jk. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
I really have no idea what to do for this weeks challenge...being disabled makes the excercise part a pit of a no-no, and I'm veggie and eat virtually everything from raw veggies, cooked veggies, veggie sushi, Quorn, curries, all Asian food...the only food I really don't like is bananas. I spew if I eat a banana, just can't stand the texture. Does anyone have any ideas or am I going to have to eat a banana? :(

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline fiwen30

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I really have no idea what to do for this weeks challenge...being disabled makes the excercise part a pit of a no-no, and I'm veggie and eat virtually everything from raw veggies, cooked veggies, veggie sushi, Quorn, curries, all Asian food...the only food I really don't like is bananas. I spew if I eat a banana, just can't stand the texture. Does anyone have any ideas or am I going to have to eat a banana? :(

I can't abide bananas for the exact same reason. Why not try blending one with some strawberries and stuff into a smoothie? I've found that's the only way I can handle banana.

Edit - I see you're in the UK, so I'll recommend the Innocent banana smoothie if you'd rather buy premade :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal