collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89710 times)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I can't see the pictures on this computer so I will have to look at our mascot tomorrow evening when I am at home.... I am sure she is awesome though.

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
She is so cute, the mascot!

I added in a walk today! Whoo! I'm happy. It was about 35 minutes I'd say, up two hills.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
@ Zetta - Yeah, that's why I got a dog (well and for company when my husband's deployed). Dogs are great walking buddies! Even better if they really need the walks too!

My Grandma was the same way with my Mom's dog. Her cattle dog ended up being very round.

@Pinkamena ~ Wooo! :cheer: Congrats!

@stopxmotion ~ Nah. Not a failure, just a setback and it sounds like it was for a great reason! =) :hug:

@shockponie ~ Yay! :cheer: That's awesome news!

@ Candy_Bang ~ It was the bubbles that provided the luck! Cheer sounds like it would be fun too, I used to go and watch my cousins when they competed. It's a very intense sport.

@Princess-Sparkles ~ Woo! Karate sounds awesome! Of course you're welcome to post the recipe! I love having soups.

@Texasgal ~ That sounds like a heck of a workout. I hope you're not too sore tomorrow. No Pintrest for me, just Facebook and tumblr. Trying to keep my internet presence down some XD

@MonstarNomNom ~ She's looking lovely so far! I love the symbol work and the motion looks good =)

@hyenacub ~ Good! I knew you would get right back on track! :cheer:

@Jazz ~ I had the same problem when I went to Culvers with a friend. Try not to worry about it too much, after all it's not like you do it every day. Something I've heard is to round up with food and round down with exercise, where calories are concerned.

@eygption ~ Sounds like you're doing okay then! Especially if you're feeling under the weather. :hug: I hope you get to feeling better soon.

@renee ~ Of course you're going to get your 2 points! You're doing fab! :cheer:

@StoryDreamer ~ Yay! I remember liking hills a lot more as a kid when I got to sled down them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And for some pictures:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Those are your folders, I keep notes there. I have your wishlists. Basically anything I need to refer back to. For some there are a few little 'flat' things like art and other stuff too. That's how I keep track of everything. I also mark down what I've already got for your boxes in those folders so I can just look over them and see what else needs doing.

This is the stuff I've gotten so far or had on hand for your boxes. I stuffed it all together onto my chair so that way you guys could see just a little bit of it. Next week I'll snap some shots of the boxes lined up across my living room wall!

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
Another 2 pointer day for me!  Whoo hoo!!!  Again, I was soooooo good with desserts at the fathers day BBQ we went to at my FIL's house.  I had a little bit of my 3 fav things, and then drank more water.  Walking was my exercize again today. 

Those teaser pics are so teasing!  lol  You're a superstar Surfstar!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
I am so behind, I cannot keep up with this tread!  Well I did healthy things and not so healthy things the last 2 days.  Have managed to get 3 points out of 4 though.  I added fruit and veggies to multiple meals and went dancing last night for exercise!  I am having troubles staying away from the candy though due to having stuff left over from the candy swap. 

I have to think about what new thing I want to do.  I would really like it to be an exercise thing but there is this healthy smoothie I want to try and I could go for some other new food choices.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Hooray! I managed to stay within my points range again today ,and we're about to exercise (we're such late night people oh well). That will make sure and give me my points for the day, and I have to think of something new to do. I would like to try Zumba, but I might just try a new food instead since I'm just getting back to belly dancing. I don't want to overload myself on things.

Go guys go :cheer:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Did my streatching..active by house cleaning. I onlylisten to my song...i should have played but my heart has given me troubles again.
Calories are 1350!!!! With travel it was hard but i made great choices...

2 points woot!

Hmmm something new....hmmm that is a challenge.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
I see pink pony feet!  :P

The week mon-thurs went really well for me, but the weekend has been hard. It seems like if I allow myself a treat on the weekend it makes me so hungry that I can't stop  :( I ate a bunch of snacks today and I'm sitting here still hungry. I did learn my lesson though, I got chinese food for dinner fri and ate too much and got a horrible tummy ache  >_<

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I didn't have internet access to post on the first day, poo! I was with my dad for an overnight father's day sort of get together since I haven't seen him in 2 years.  I didn't eat well yesterday either, but I walked a bunch. I also walked a buuuuuunch today and have been eating really decent! making healthy choices and all that. I wish I had more to report but I'll check back in later with how well I do at the barbecue tonight xD I think I earned one point yesterday though.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
A 2 point day for me as well.
I slept through breakfast but had a healthy lunch- the leftover couscous and chicken in a spinach wrap
Dinner was a small amount of penne pasta, tomato sauce and roasted asparagus and cauliflower as well as some corn on the cob.

I exercised For an hour and 10 minutes on my stationary cycle and found a 5lb weight to work my arms while I bike.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Got my two points today!  Eating well, and did some yard work after the zoo.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

ZettaMomo

A teaser! How exciting. >w<

My dog is a Border Collie so he has endless amounts of energy. One time we took him to the dog park and even after 2 hours of play with everyone he didn't want to leave!
I took him out for a good walk today. Both of us were pretty darn tired once we got home.

I think I got 1.5 points today because I ate well for most of the day, but I couldn't resist the tempting powers of the ice cream cake.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
A 2 point day for me as well.
I slept through breakfast but had a healthy lunch- the leftover couscous and chicken in a spinach wrap
Dinner was a small amount of penne pasta, tomato sauce and roasted asparagus and cauliflower as well as some corn on the cob.

I exercised For an hour and 10 minutes on my stationary cycle and found a 5lb weight to work my arms while I bike.

couscous chicken wrap sounds awesome! I may have to try that for my new thing this week XD I've been meaning to attempt to make & try couscous for awhile now
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
@ Ponytails - :cheer: You rock! :hug: Great job!

@nessa16 - Well, just set aside some candy in moderation? Maybe allow yourself 1-3 pieces a day until it's gone. There isn't anything wrong with eating something sweet in moderation. :hug: I think you're doing great!

@madhattera - Yay! That's pretty awesome. You're doing fab!

@Crowning Glory - I'm proud of you for making positive choices while you're traveling. I also hope that you are having fun too! =) :hug: Be safe!

@Rhini - Yessss. Pink ponies. White ones too! I've pretty much been 'snacking' all day. With my sinus infection I'm not terrible hungry so I've been more of a kitchen grazer today.

@lemontwist - That still sounds pretty awesome! I think that you're doing just fine =) :hug: I hope you've had a great evening at the BBQ.

@rayechu - That dinner sounds great. I only tried asparagus a few weeks ago (I had a childhood abhorrence of it). It was grilled and super yummy. =) :cheer: You're off to a wonderful start!

@hyenacub - The zoo? I'm jealous! I love going to zoos. :cheer: Yay for having a 2 point day!

@Zetta - It's a shame we don't live closer to each other! My dog's an Australian Shepherd (I often get asked if he is a Border Collie), so I know exactly what you mean. He can go go go. When we jog, I think he's sad because he has to be attached to a pokey blonde woman who is making funny wheezing noises. I don't think I could have resisted the ice cream cake either - it's my weakness!

@Jazz - Mmm. I hope you love it! It's one of my favorite things now. It's so light and fluffy.

rayechu

Oooo let me give you my made up recipe! (It was new for me too). I'll preface this with I used my rice cooker because they are awesome. Other than the couscous/water ratio I didn't measure anything because I was using leftovers.

1 cup of Israeli couscous
1 cup of water
a dash of olive oil
1 package of frozen spinach (I didn't bother thawing it, but you could I suppose)
zucchini chunks
2-3 teaspoons of pesto
cherry tomatoes

Press cook, wait until done and serve with a little feta cheese on top. It was probably 3-4 servings.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal