collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89203 times)

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Lets Get Started! Update pg 20!!
« Reply #330 on: June 16, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
This thread moves so quickly. O_o I'm writting everything up in my book tonight. Hopefully I can go on the treadmill :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 16, 2012, 08:16:11 PM »
ok today, well... pooped!!!  didnt do any excersize though... well...extra plan stuff... but i stayed under cals so one point for that. ... hope im doing this right! ^_^

Im so glad there are so many people participating!!! :D  so much fun!   and yes this thread is sooo hard to keep up with now that im not at school with the thread open almost 24/7!!!  lol
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 16, 2012, 11:01:13 PM »
"Day 1 and well begun!"  Stayed on track with nutrition, 1 point there, and got some exercize in (walked about a mile), another point there.  2 to start out sounds good to me!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 16, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
Everyone seems to have done so well today!
I seem to have gotten some asthma and haven't been able to leave my couch or do anything at all today. But I did go horse riding yesterday and go for a walk, as well as eating breaky both days I think that counts for something.

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 16, 2012, 11:47:24 PM »
I am going to go ahead and post day one as I have 491 calories left for the rest of the day. I have only had one cand of pop so far, will be two by the end of day one. I exercised for 45 minutes today. It was Yoga and back strengthening exercises but I was still tuckered. I have met my goals for day one and plan to continue that into day two. I also printed out a Food Diary to use and got myself measured and weighed. Now to lose those pounds and inches! Go Team!!!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #335 on: June 17, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »
I splatted!  I didn't do jack squat, and I overate a bit.  lol  But one day won't kill me.  :smacks self:  Tomorrow I will do better. 

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 17, 2012, 01:32:21 AM »
^ That's the attitude, hyenacub.  Every day is a new day.  You can do this!

I had a good first day.  It's Sunday here so hubby and I took the dog for a bitg walk through the forestry (lots of hills).  It only took about an hour, so the dog and I walked home from there which added on another 30 or so minutes.  I've eaten really well too.  No snacking at all and healthy breakfast, lunch and tea.  :)

Oh, I got on the scales again today and I've lost a total of 5kgs!  I couldn't believe it because it was only a few days ago I chalked up 4.5.  I'm bracing myself for a slower week this week though.  Last time I did weight watchers I discovered I had a good week and then a slower week following.  I don't believe it had anything to do with what I was or was't doing, it was just my body's way of losing.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:37:18 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 17, 2012, 01:46:24 AM »
Well it's first day for me now.

I'm still feeling rough physically (and have been mentally too) and I'm on antibiotics which mean that I have an upset stomach and can't hold my food. It kicked in last night on the way back from the cinema after we'd eaten as well and the 5 minute journey seemed to take 5 hours!

For this reason I'm looking only to eat when I'm at home and will be for a while. Mostly that means one meal a day in the evening, but I'd like to see about getting up super early in order to get breakfast in before I go to work.

I always look at an upset stomach as all the benefits of eating and none of the calories.  :lol:

Other than that, I should be OK. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be back to normal!

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 17, 2012, 06:14:17 AM »
Ok, so yesterday was my fiance's birthday and I totally flopped on my excercise and eating, though I DID try a Quorn fillet thing for the first time! I'm hoping to do better today :)
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 17, 2012, 07:30:48 AM »
I believe overall I did well. I did not have a chance to exercise. I was cleaning the house all day, and we had movie night. I did stick within my weight watchers point range with points to spare. We also discovered tasty 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches. Horray everyone!
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 17, 2012, 09:03:07 AM »
I'm off to a good start today! I had a nice low cal high fiber brekkie with lots of fresh strawberries (yum!). I think I'll do my belly dance video again today; the hour just flies by and today I'm a little sore all over. Especially my obliques! Buy-buy muffin top! This is the video I use if anyone's interested: http://www.amirasbelly.com/g4/dvd.php

SurfStar I'd love any recipes you'd like to share! My lasagna was made with reduced fat cheeses, whole grain pasta, and lots of veggies- so I tried to make it as healthy as possible. But it was still too good and cheesy to have been too good for me!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 17, 2012, 09:17:24 AM »
I believe overall I did well. I did not have a chance to exercise. I was cleaning the house all day, and we had movie night. I did stick within my weight watchers point range with points to spare. We also discovered tasty 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches. Horray everyone!

I think that cleaning the house would count as some form of exercise. Typically when I really get cleaning the house I'm as worn out from it as from a nice steady exercise, lol. And 100 calorie ice cream is the BEST! It works out as such a nice little treat without being too over the top.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 17, 2012, 09:36:21 AM »
XD my family is like out to sabotage me! Woke up to find they brought me home a ham & cheese skillet... I was good and only ate a portion of it. The other day they brought me home a boston creme donut. I haven't even touched it yet. Then later today for lunch they want to go get ice cream/food for father's day.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
« Reply #343 on: June 17, 2012, 09:56:02 AM »
Wow, this thread moves so FAST xD I've been watching my cousin's toddler for the weekend so I'm checking in whilst she naps. I TOTALLY deserve my exercise points, she's inexhaustible :P

Jazzmatazz: Well done for resisting so far! Saying no is so hard when you're given food D:
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 17, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »
Whooooo I just exhausted myself on the Wii fit! It said I'd burned 68 calories though.. which makes me happy. I'll play more Wii later on tonight.

Can't say I'm doing so well points wise.. I only managed 125ml cereal, so I shall not give myself a point there. But I had one supplement, so that's 0.5 for today, and 0.5 for the exercise. Not sure if I'll manage my other supplement but we'll see.
Fight like a girl..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal