collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89219 times)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Hee hee... last night I asked my hubby if he wanted the super dark chocolate or the yummy macadamia milk chocolate with his evening cuppa. He gave this look, to which I replied... healthy habits doesn't have to start until June 16th!!  :lookround:  He then gave me a sheepish grin and we both went for the macadamia - so impressive that he is taking this so seriously!! Looks like he is going to watch what he eats with me.... awwww!!

But I have been very good so far.... in fact, I spent all day yesterday slugging and mulching through our titanic sized heap of vegetation yesterday (feeling it now though... if that ain't a work out, I don't know what is!).

Surfstar - have to say, you've been awesome keeping track of everything and everyone so far!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
I'm doing great today on portions... need to work out yet. blah so hot out today.. waiting for the sun to be close to setting to go for a walk!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Went walking downtown today! Haven't eaten a lot and only had half of my soda. We skipped the elevators and used the stairs while we were out walking. Had a lot of fun and got some mild exercise in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Im going to sign up for this...I really need to eat better.

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm a big grazer type of eater, so I've been trying to work on eating 3 solid meals and a light snack or too. So far so good. My parents insisted on taking me to the Chinese buffet today, but I limited myself to one plate of food and some egg drop soup.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
Username: Ponytails
Goals: continue to lose weight and inches, continue to modify my daily food intake, an in general BE HEALTHY physically
Plan:
   food plan: track what I eat, drink a bottle of water before EVERY meal and/or snack, increase veggie/fruits significantly each day, caloric daily limit, 1 serving of soday per day limit, remove fast food (1x monthly at most), make better choices when eating out  (ie swap fried for grilled, veggies not fries, etc)
   exercize plan: walk daily, modify daily routine to include gym trips at least 3x weekly (mix cardio with strength training)
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
*waves to Marlin*  Looks like we have yet another thing in common!

Today hubby and I went on a big walk through the forestry and up a really steep hill.  I then came home and took my horse out for a hack.   I haven't snacked at all between meals and have stuck to my 'diet'.  :) 

Now, the scales had better come to the party!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
When are we officially starting? I may have succembed to my McCoys addiction :cry:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Pinkamena...no worries we star the 16!!! I did the same rhing last time...go off track before we started...but i felt kind of embarrased when i did that i was able to fight my addiction most of the time:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Another one to join the guilty party XD

I'm currently living on Cookie Crisp cereal, blackcurrant squash and baby food. Not good. At all. Ah well, I'll start pushing myself more after a nice chat with my lovely dietician. :]
Fight like a girl..

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Pinkamena...no worries we star the 16!!! I did the same rhing last time...go off track before we started...but i felt kind of embarrased when i did that i was able to fight my addiction most of the time:)

Cools :cheer:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Well yesterday I got off to a great start! I took my boyfriend hiking for his birthday and it was a serious work out! I was dying. Lol xD We went up and down at least 1000 stairs. Hahaha

And I'm sorry I haven't message you yet, Surfstar! I want to, but I just have no idea what I want as of yet! Haha I'm going to the pony convention in Orlando and I have nooooooo idea what I'll find and purchase from my wish list. Would it be okay if I sent you my wish list afterwards so then I'll know exactly what I want? Haha :) Thank you so much again for doing this! You are a rock star! :heart:

And did someone say tshirt? :) I would love to help design a HHoP mascot maybe? :3 Although I don't know how much help I would be actually designing a shirt. Lol
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
UK members, who would like a free snackbox of healthy food? :D

I get Graze boxes every fortnight, and I have a code so you can get a free box!

You simply go on the website (graze.com) and enter the code: R6T4B6H  and they'll deliver a box of free snacksies to your door. :)

I'd recommend it to anyone, because there are diet and nutrition specific boxes you can choose, healthier nibbles in great portions.. and the stuff is pretty great quality.
Fight like a girl..

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
UK members, who would like a free snackbox of healthy food? :D

I get Graze boxes every fortnight, and I have a code so you can get a free box!

You simply go on the website (graze.com) and enter the code: R6T4B6H  and they'll deliver a box of free snacksies to your door. :)

I'd recommend it to anyone, because there are diet and nutrition specific boxes you can choose, healthier nibbles in great portions.. and the stuff is pretty great quality.

I wish they had these in the US!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Your Username: nessa16
Your  :accomplished: GOALS with PLAN worked in:

-Drink more water
     *limit pop to no more than one a day, usually with lunch and replace with water
-Eat better breakfasts
     *include fruit-juice or fresh
     *limit breakfast meats to once per week
     *limit sugary cereals to no more than 3 times a week and opt for healthier options
     *add variety-oatmeal, cereal, fruit, etc.
-Eat better lunches and dinners
     *add vegetables
     *eat more whole grains
     *try more no meat options
     *try new, healthy recipes
-limit sweets and junk food
     *no more than 1 candy or 2 cookies, etc. a day
     *replace with fruit, low fat frozen fruit bars, smoothies, etc.

-maintain my current weight, tone, strengthen and stretch
-exercise more often (at least 5 days a week) :frolic:
     *utilize a variety of activities-walking, jogging, horseback riding, heavy gardening, heavy cleaning, stretching, yoga, physical therapy exercises
-use my pain relieving physical therapy techniques
-schedule in activities
-spend less time in front of the computer :work: , and other sitting activities
-develop a better sleeping schedule :zzz:
     *go to bed at  10 and get up at 6
     *use relaxation :relaxed: techniques (warm bath, etc.) to get ready for sleep

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal