collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Current G4s in Europe?! :)  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Current G4s in Europe?! :)
« on: May 08, 2012, 10:10:45 AM »
Hey Euro-Ponies!!
Due to real-life being super busy as of late, I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to new ponies. .__.

The last ponies I've seen/bought in stores were FS Twilight and Fluttershy and a bunch of those new Blindbag-Ponies (the clear ones that aren't painted and come in a lot of colours.. wave 4??).
I ordered FS RainbowDash and Skywishes from ebay, as that was probably still cheaper than looking for them forever and bonus ponies never made it here except for Starswirl. :7

Anyways, what I really want to know: What ponies are currently sold in stores? I'm still looking for Diamond Rose, Cherry Pie and all the new Wedding Ponies. (Trixie, Lyra, the Cherry one and yellow Pegasus) and the talking plush Spike.
Have those been released in Europe already? - In the online-shops I usually frequent I can only find the main six luggage ponies. Same with the stores around me. So I guess Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie have not made it to europe (yet)? Do you buy them online or will you wait?

What about that baby unicorn that comes in a sleepover-set with AJ? My FS Fluttershy contained info about her, so I guess she will be a regular release soon? :B

Oh well.. I guess a general heads-up of what is available in europe would help me a lot. THANKS! :heart:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:12:38 AM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
Re: Current G4s in Europe?! :)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:14:33 AM »
In sweden I have seen the Glimmer Wings, the travel mane six and fashion Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy.

Offline JayPriestly

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Depends Pony
  • There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:36:25 AM »
in austria there are the train, carousel, glimmer wings, traveling ponies (mane six), FS pinkie, FS Rainbowdash, FS Twilight, camping set w rd, apple boom and swietiebelle, pony school pals, the set with brushable Celestia, styling celestia, school set w Cheeriliee...
wow that's quite a lot, but just old stuff.. :/

do you mean the sparkling BB? I want them badly :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

message me if you want me to draw something! avatar and sig made by me

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:47:58 AM »
I found Diamond Rose in the Netherlands this past weekend. I bet Cherry Pie is around somewhere, too. We have luggage ponies/train cars, Luna/Celestia, Starbeam Twinkle/Canterlot set, and the Royal Castle Friends set.

Oh yeah, Glimmer Wings, too.

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »
BrightIdea - Cherry Pie is out here too I got her two weeks or so ago and saw her this Saturday in Rotterdam in several stores :) The Netherlands also have the glimmer wings ponies, the fashion style RD and PP...

Offline Opalescence

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 10:50:50 AM »
in austria there are the train, carousel, glimmer wings, traveling ponies (mane six), FS pinkie, FS Rainbowdash, FS Twilight, camping set w rd, apple boom and swietiebelle, pony school pals, the set with brushable Celestia, styling celestia, school set w Cheeriliee...

Spielwaren Heinz had the wave 3 blindbags on sale (back to 2€ instead of 2,50), I think they're making room for the next wave.
I'm glad I noticed in time. Last time they pulled that, wave 2 was gone before I managed to complete the set.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »
Thank youu---
Oh wow, the netherlands have so much stuff!! Canterlot, too? :O
(but it gives me hope that DiamondRose and CherryPie will eventually be released around here, since we got all the regular releases so far.. they're so pricey on ebay!!)
I haven't seen the glimmer wings around in stores, just online but always sold out. :,(

TrinityThePegacorn: Yes, the sparkling BB ponies! A drugstore close to my apartment has them, but kids in my area seem to like them, too! They sell out quite fast! Still don't have a complete set.. :B

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
Wave 4 Blind bags are out and the latest new's were the School set CMC with Cheerilee.... all other stuff is pretty old =(

So no Skywishes, no Diamond Rose, no Cherry Pie yet. At least not in the area where I'm located.
The wedding ponies were just found in the US so I guess we have to wait a few month till they'll pop up.
Did'nt seen the talking plush Spike yet
Also no Sleepover Set with baby stardreams .... I guess it's too early at the moment =)

Short version - german pony market suxx :D (it's great with all the blind bags but that's it)

I luv buying things from the Netherlands - as BrightIdea said, found the Canterlot Castle set with Starbeam Twinkle :D (but it's a bit more expensive in the Netherlands)

but a lil bird told us that we'll get the shining armor & cadance wedding castle in germany also but not so soon (I guess autumn would be the best time to expect them)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:25:57 AM by BerryMouse »
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 01:58:59 PM »
Its such a scattered distribution! In Europe we seem to be ahead of the US on some things and behind on others. And several of what looked as though they were going to be US exclusives [Rarity's Carousel and the Canterlot items] have now shown up over this side of the pond!

I wish you luck tracking down what you need. All in I think if the pattern so far is anything to go by we will get "most things" eventually but the where and when that they turn up is anyones guess!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline JayPriestly

• Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 04:02:24 AM »

Spielwaren Heinz had the wave 3 blindbags on sale (back to 2€ instead of 2,50), I think they're making room for the next wave.
I'm glad I noticed in time. Last time they pulled that, wave 2 was gone before I managed to complete the set.
I managed to find the 3 sparkling ones .. somehow wave 3 showed up pretty fast; taking over the second xD. that's cool. the last time i went to "lugner city" they didn't have any. Damn I want the whole wave 4 I love the transparent ones <3.
TrinityThePegacorn: Yes, the sparkling BB ponies! A drugstore close to my apartment has them, but kids in my area seem to like them, too! They sell out quite fast! Still don't have a complete set.. :B
weeeh I hope I'm faster. xD

Offline Opalescence

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 08:44:13 AM »
I can recommend the Spielwaren Heinz in the Millenium City. They're almost always stocked.

Offline JayPriestly

• Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 08:46:14 AM »
well I has been there yesterday, but they had nothing (blind bag related). but maybe they get the new wave soon :)

Offline Opalescence

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 09:00:31 AM »
I think it's safe to assume they sold off all their leftovers to make room for the next wave

kyedhen

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 09:58:23 AM »
Has anyone seen Plumsweet or Feathermay in stores yet?

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 10:03:59 AM »
Has anyone seen Plumsweet or Feathermay in stores yet?

I saw a Plumsweet in Sweden. I haven't been looking too close at wave 4 though since I bought mine already in Canada. I assume Feathermay is out there, too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal