collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Current G4s in Europe?! :)  (Read 3257 times)

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Current G4s in Europe?! :)
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 04:16:58 PM »
Your reasoning makes perfect sense, Cat. The store owners don't care which ponies they stock. Then again, maybe if they reduced the prices a little, they'd sell them more quickly. I swear I've seen the same luggage ponies sitting on the shelves of every Sainsbury's and Tesco for months now. It's getting so boring.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Re: Current G4s in Europe?! :)
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 02:55:25 AM »
hathorcat: Yeah.. I hate how most sellers on amazon etc. simply put: 'Assorted. You cannot choose which styles you'll receive.' under the singles... WHY? OK, the order number etc. all makes sense, but even as a CHILD I'd want my parents to get just that one certain main6 pony and not just.. a random one. And what about when ordering multiple ponies? Getting 4 Twilights? Kids would not notice that? LOL.......
So it's not just troublesome for collectors I guess. Sad. :|

Sora: Different pose would be fantastic (and no, not just a bent leg......)
The McD's had some cute poses, loved the tugged wings on the pegasi. :heart:

Newborn Spike!! I'm SOO waiting for him! I usually do not care about the new plush ponies, but he's cute! ..I might just order him from the UK, tho. I HATE his german voice. xD (same as Steve from American Dad and I.. I don't really like Steve, so it spoiled Spike for me. :B)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal