collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Current G4s in Europe?! :)  (Read 3253 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Current G4s in Europe?! :)
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 12:22:12 PM »
Has anyone seen Plumsweet or Feathermay in stores yet?

In the UK we are well past this wave unfortunately and have now been stuck with luggage ponies for about 4 months!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »
Has anyone come across any more Baby G4s?

kyedhen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 02:01:41 PM »
Has anyone seen Plumsweet or Feathermay in stores yet?

In the UK we are well past this wave unfortunately and have now been stuck with luggage ponies for about 4 months!
Ireland is always a bit behind the UK so hopefully I'll start seeing them too. I really want to use Plumsweet as a bait for a custom Dream Drifter G4

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 02:37:00 PM »
I just bought the Applejack+Star Dreams set in store today. It was the only one they had, randomly thrown into a box with a bunch of barbies. oO
(SO LUCKY I FOUND IT THERE!) ..so keep your eyes open, they're coming. :)

..and the glimmer wings are now in stores over here, too.

Plumsweet & Feathermay were sold in germany in January if I remember correctly.. I had gotten them from the US long before that, but I remember seeing them there as I was looking for an extra Flitterheart for a custom. ^^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 03:25:10 AM »
I just bought the Applejack+Star Dreams set in store today. It was the only one they had, randomly thrown into a box with a bunch of barbies. oO
(SO LUCKY I FOUND IT THERE!) ..so keep your eyes open, they're coming. :)

..and the glimmer wings are now in stores over here, too.

Plumsweet & Feathermay were sold in germany in January if I remember correctly.. I had gotten them from the US long before that, but I remember seeing them there as I was looking for an extra Flitterheart for a custom. ^^

Congrats! Star Dreams is really cute and the slippers are adorable!
Loa is my love god!

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 04:13:37 AM »
Plumsweet and Feathermay have been for sale here, but they've been replaced with the newer luggage wave. I saw some Twinkleshines and the Pinkie Pie Train set ...thingy... yesterday though. But I picked up Ploomette, Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie yesterday :D Yay!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 04:47:14 AM »

Yes - I love Star Dreams! Such cute colours! ^^
Now if only Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie would show up.. The only singles they had for sale were Snowcatcher and 2 Pinkies. :B

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 06:07:34 AM »

Yes - I love Star Dreams! Such cute colours! ^^
Now if only Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie would show up.. The only singles they had for sale were Snowcatcher and 2 Pinkies. :B

That means you still have to get through the main 6 Luggage wave...good luck! We have been stuck on that in the UK for about 4 months!
Loa is my love god!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 07:10:52 AM »
Yeah, the one online-store were I usually buy most of my ponies has been stuck with the main six luggage ponies for MONTHS now as well!! And unlike their other mlp-items, which always sell out quite fast, those are still plenty available and I guess will stay that way forever... XD; I just hope that does not stop them from stocking more singles when the new wave finally becomes available. :|

Agh, I just hate waiting.. I'd love to buy them from them US, but wherever I look shipping is killer and I cannot find an online-store in the netherlands that sells them. :(

ThatFameMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 08:23:38 AM »
Yup. Mane six with luggage. Annoys me when I go into a shop looking hopeful for new ponies.
Also have they released the celestia and luna FS in Europe yet? I needs thoses badlyes >.<'

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 08:26:55 AM »

Plus Wave 3 Blind Bags, and the rare Glimmer wings.. I've seen Ploomette (didn't get her whilst I had the chance, after that one sighting she's vanished :yikes:), Rainbow Dash (likewise) and Rarity (the only one who's still in stores here).

And of course the Canterlot Express and Rarity's Carriage, but I don't really see an appeal in these.
Fight like a girl..

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »
Yeah, the one online-store were I usually buy most of my ponies has been stuck with the main six luggage ponies for MONTHS now as well!! And unlike their other mlp-items, which always sell out quite fast, those are still plenty available and I guess will stay that way forever... XD; I just hope that does not stop them from stocking more singles when the new wave finally becomes available. :|

Agh, I just hate waiting.. I'd love to buy them from them US, but wherever I look shipping is killer and I cannot find an online-store in the netherlands that sells them. :(

The most irritating fact is that these new waves [certainly the DR and CP wave] will probably be available to retailers right now...but they will simply want to sell out of current wave stock before they re stock.

Its why we ran through Wave 1 through 4 so quickly - most of the shops [toy and supermarket] that I visited only ever seemed to have 2 or 3 boxes of each wave so as soon as all the unique and new ponies were purchased, the next wave hit instantly - it was tough to keep up! So if every area even just had 1 or 2 pony collectors [new or old fans] plus the normal "little girl" market then the waves and the "different" ponies were powered through very quickly - wave after wave until we hit the wave with all 6 ponies again - i.e. the luggage set - by this time most collectors have already the original 6 which means we need the actual target market to "clear out" the luggage set. The totals in my local stores are certainly lowering but it is taking a long time to get through the half a dozen Pinkies and AJs and TSs that are sitting on the shelves!
Loa is my love god!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 03:40:28 AM »
OMGGG.. if that is the case it's going to take ages. AGES! x_x

(I fear you're absolutely right in what you say, tho. For the store owners it's not much difference if they have this or that set of luggage-ponies in store. ;7)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 03:53:40 AM »
OMGGG.. if that is the case it's going to take ages. AGES! x_x

(I fear you're absolutely right in what you say, tho. For the store owners it's not much difference if they have this or that set of luggage-ponies in store. ;7)

Yes, I think you are right...Tesco doesnt care if its Twilight Sparkle or Diamond Rose - its the same "product" to them...I would guess its why so many retailers now just sell by assortment rather than individual items. Frustrating to those of us looking to track down different versions of the item...easy and cheaper for the supermarket! Unfortunately I would guess with HBs need [understandable I suppose] to keep some or all of the original 6 in each wave...this is going to be a running trend of G4. Bring back the G1 pony "wall of choice" and the "different ponies in different sets" I say! Lol
Loa is my love god!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 05:42:28 AM »
I'd prefer them to change the ponies around a little more... Or even in a different pose at least!

I am very bored of the luggage ponies now though. I'm still waiting for newborn Spike too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal