collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 164754 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #885 on: February 08, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »
More stuff? Already?? My wallet will never recover from this line. *looks at Pullips* Be afraid, ladies.

my thoughts exactly!
Im interested to see all this new stuff -- the Roller Maze...well I have high hopes XD

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #886 on: February 08, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
Roller maze made me think of the character Minnie Taur
Like the minitaur in the maze
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

creampuf

« Reply #887 on: February 08, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
I can just picture a roller derby Minitaur! Be awesome!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: February 08, 2012, 09:36:41 AM »
Oooh, a Minnie Taur would be awesome! She's not listed (nor is there a TBD in the listing), but a maze reference seems too good a chance to pass up to introduce a minotaur character. Of course, they could always introduce her via the included supplements; maybe she's the captain of the team, and is too injured to play, so asks her ghoulfriends to step in and help out.

I have to say,  the inclusion of Frankie and especially Ghoulia miffs me just a bit. It seems like Abbey, Toralei or even Clawdeen would be better choices for a sports-oriented line. As my friend and I were discussing last night, with so many characters, they don't really need Frankie as the main character. And Ghoulia already has the "smart zombie" inversion- making her an athlete as well is just a little silly to me. The Physical Deaducation doll was cute, but I think that one sporty Ghoulia is enough.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: February 08, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
So close and yet so far....

UK peeps....you can now order this set into "selected" Argos stores!!! Woo hoo....[sorry if people already know I only learned tonight!]

If any one is in desperate need let me know....but warning that the set is £29.99 in the UK....and I think stock will be limited and I ll have to drive about 10 miles to the closest store with stock if they still have any.

Not my pic...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

toralei

« Reply #890 on: February 08, 2012, 11:06:51 AM »
I have to say,  the inclusion of Frankie and especially Ghoulia miffs me just a bit. It seems like Abbey, Toralei or even Clawdeen would be better choices for a sports-oriented line. As my friend and I were discussing last night, with so many characters, they don't really need Frankie as the main character. And Ghoulia already has the "smart zombie" inversion- making her an athlete as well is just a little silly to me. The Physical Deaducation doll was cute, but I think that one sporty Ghoulia is enough.

I would LOVE Toralei in this line.  Let's hope she's the TBD? I think one of the wolf girls would also work well-  I think Howleen would be cute, but I don't know if they're releasing her out of the twin pack?

While I definitely agree that Frankie seems odd for this line, I think Ghoulia actually works well because her fashion is a little bit retro/rockabilly inspired.

EmoKuu

« Reply #891 on: February 08, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
I think the Polka Dot party is probably the second assortment of Sweet 1600, I can't see them including both Ghoulia and Lagoona in another line when we've already gotten hints for Sweet 1600.

As for the roller derby line...Can't wait! Though I already have more than 10 dolls, so I don't know where I could fit them. Maybe it's time to thin the lines again soon?

I still can't wait for Operetta though, she's my favourite of the girls and I somehow managed to get Cupid before her. :P

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 08, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

I also wanna toss this out there. Would anyone be interested in Clawdeen's Sweet 1600 outfit. I love her but not the outfit.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 08, 2012, 01:20:10 PM »
omg been out of the loop for too long. We're not even at wave 4 or 5 yet and already there's wave 6 & 7?? Unless its labeled as something else.

Read some of the descriptions and they sound pretty amazing. Ghoulia gets a scooter (Moped or a Razr Scooter I don't know) while Draculaura gets a power room.

Roller maze kinda sounds like it'll be one of those Roller Derby type sport sets. I'm really looking forward to the School Playset, the "Ultimate" Accessory. I just kinda hope it isn't that high of a price as shown. @,@
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: February 08, 2012, 01:43:44 PM »
This is very exciting!

I'm just hoping that the supply will be nothing like Cupid's slow roll out. I'm going to need a new curio cabinet or some shelving. My collections keeps growing.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: February 08, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »
My walmart was wiped clean of all Monster High. They had a sign posted that said that due to unforseen inventory issues, they will not be carrying Cupid, but will offer other 1600 dolls for that price.

Oh my gosh, my Walmart has the same note posted in their empty MH section!  I thought I was alone in this.  I am so frustrated.  I feel like I'll never find Cupid. :<
What is the point of having a Walmart exclusive doll if you can't even find her at Walmart...

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #896 on: February 08, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »
Oh crap. I just put all my MH dolls together in one place - 25! And one on the way! How did this happen?! And why can't I resist Ghoulia, Lala, or Lagoona in any of their rereleases?

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: February 08, 2012, 04:09:50 PM »
omg been out of the loop for too long. We're not even at wave 4 or 5 yet and already there's wave 6 & 7?? Unless its labeled as something else.

The waves they're referring to are the case configurations. So wave 1 was the original four single girls (2x Frankie, 2x Draculaura, 1x Clawdeen 1x Lagoona). wave 2 was the same girls, but with the addition of Ghoulia and Holt. And so on. So the wave 6 box is the one stores are getting now- the one with Operetta and Nefera.

My walmart was wiped clean of all Monster High. They had a sign posted that said that due to unforseen inventory issues, they will not be carrying Cupid, but will offer other 1600 dolls for that price.

Oh my gosh, my Walmart has the same note posted in their empty MH section!  I thought I was alone in this.  I am so frustrated.  I feel like I'll never find Cupid. :<
What is the point of having a Walmart exclusive doll if you can't even find her at Walmart...

I thought the signs were stating that she wasn't available the week of the ad? Not that she would never be carried by the stores, ever. Anyway, I'm assuming what happened is that some stores dropped the ball and put Cupid out back in January, when she was supposed to be held. According to the Facebook page, she was due to start showing up on shelves this month.

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: February 08, 2012, 04:21:01 PM »
That could've been the case! I just noticed the sign really quick and gave it a quick glance-over. But yeah, a lot of places did apparently have her out in January. The tag on the shelf stated "Ad: 1/15", and I was like "aww poop, I'm a few days too late".  So I just sought her out elsewhere.

Maybe since the section has been empty since Christmas, they put out whatever MH stock they had to fill it up. Who knows? :/

Or someone called, and grabbed the box(es) before they were put on the shelves! >_<!! Being in retail, when someone wants to buy all your stock of something, you don't hesitate, unless there's a company directive... as that's additional sales for the day.

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: February 08, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »

The waves they're referring to are the case configurations. So wave 1 was the original four single girls (2x Frankie, 2x Draculaura, 1x Clawdeen 1x Lagoona). wave 2 was the same girls, but with the addition of Ghoulia and Holt. And so on. So the wave 6 box is the one stores are getting now- the one with Operetta and Nefera.

I thought the signs were stating that she wasn't available the week of the ad? Not that she would never be carried by the stores, ever. Anyway, I'm assuming what happened is that some stores dropped the ball and put Cupid out back in January, when she was supposed to be held. According to the Facebook page, she was due to start showing up on shelves this month.

Guess I didn't read the fine print. =_=; Too excited about the other sets coming out, especially the School playset. If I end up getting it, might tempt me to wanna open all my MH Dolls. lol

As for Walmart, lol boy did someone mess up, Big Time. An exclusive set to be released February and they end up releasing it one month early and now there's no more to meet the release date because they've been bought and people were expecting it to be released this month.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal