collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 164349 times)

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2012, 10:14:25 AM »
Decided to take some photos of my dolls today while the snow lasted. I'm quite fond of this one ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Abbey by MissSleepless, on Flickr

EmoKuu

« Reply #856 on: February 07, 2012, 10:49:18 AM »
I got my Cupid today! She's lovely. I need to do something with her hair though, it's completely flattened in the back!

Oh! Also my DT Clawdeen's bed arrived today, sans doll. It's soooo big! I've held the box in my hand but I think it never really registered how big the bed really is. I cleared out one of my corner shelves for it, placed my G2 ponies around it and put some dolls on it. It's pretty awesome as a display piece to put dolls around. Arrived in perfect time too, I had already had to place two dolls on random shelves since I ran out of desk space.

Along with everything else I also got the clothes from the two main CAM packs (the purple shoes and purplish dress with sleeves looks lovely on my 2.0 Clawdeen!) and Lagoona's sports outfit pack. :) Now if I could only get Operetta somewhere I'd be all caught up.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:40:55 AM by EmoKuu »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 07, 2012, 12:41:14 PM »
Yeah! My Tesco had Draculaura, Frankie and Clawd [just dont love him] tonight....only Frankie made her way home with me...I am still getting used to the £23 price tag for one doll....

Asda need to get more stock they are much better priced!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #858 on: February 07, 2012, 12:59:52 PM »
What a great picture, MissSleepless! And I got my Cupid today too, Emo! She's soooo pretty. I'm keeping her in the box for a bit just to admire her.

I just wanted to confirm --- the makeup on all the dolls is different, right?

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 07, 2012, 01:05:46 PM »
Not buying any more toys this month is proving to be very hard! I want 2.0 Cleo so she can hang with her sister and I am still drooling over 1600 Clawdeen. AUGH, MARCH COME ALREADY.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 07, 2012, 02:54:34 PM »
AUGH, MARCH COME ALREADY.
I hear ya!!  I"m waiting on buying the Sweet 1600 dolls until then.

I had a stand break today.  It was the plastic piece that goes around the doll's waist.  :/  I wish Mattel sold extra stand pieces.  In good news, though, I should get my Toralei from Mattel tomorrow!  Can't wait!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:13:08 PM by bewilderness »

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 07, 2012, 03:34:49 PM »
I recently found opperetta at target.I had gotten twenty dollars from babysitting and mom had gotten extra overtime pay as well so went went (mainly)window shopping at stuff.Mostly planning things for the house.Of course,I decide to leave for a bit an check the dreaded pink aisles while she drooled over electronics.I then felt I needed to pee...This is bad,I thought,but I was just careful of surprise motion sensors and kept on.SO glad I did,because Opperetta was staring right back me when I saw the MH section!I even let out a little squeal upon seeing her!I love her before,but she was even more gorgeous in person!I Also saw a Nefera,but the De Nile family just doesn't appeal to me (too human : P)

I love everything about her!Her scars in the shape of musical cords and webs,her belt,her shoes,her wonderful bright red hair,Everything!My only complaint is her pants wont stay shut.I guess she really loves to moon people.Yes yes,Your butt is very nice,but there is a time and place for such things.
Sooo worth it.
I also realized that mom hadn't actually messed with any of them,and she particularly was intrigued by her,so she flexed her around a bit.
"Ah!Her shoulders moves like a real shoulder!It has range to it!"

I heard jealousy in her voice.lol.
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 07, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »
My only complaint is her pants wont stay shut.I guess she really loves to moon people.Yes yes,Your butt is very nice,but there is a time and place for such things.

my husband and I found this fairly amusing too.  I informed her there would be no bending over without her pants getting stitched shut!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 07, 2012, 04:40:16 PM »
You all should know that your gorgeous pictures and enthusiasm made me cave in...

I bought a 1st release Spectra and her outfit from eBay!  I am waiting on them to arrive, and I can't wait to see the doll in person!   I think I did OK price wise on them.   Nothing crazy, though more than the store prices of course.  :P

Anyway, I just had to let you all know that you made me do it.  ;) 

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 07, 2012, 04:43:26 PM »
You all should know that your gorgeous pictures and enthusiasm made me cave in...

I bought a 1st release Spectra and her outfit from eBay!  I am waiting on them to arrive, and I can't wait to see the doll in person!   I think I did OK price wise on them.   Nothing crazy, though more than the store prices of course.  :P

Anyway, I just had to let you all know that you made me do it.  ;) 

welcome to the dark side!  *ushers you over to the cookies and punch*
looking into a re-branding.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 07, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
*noms*   The dark side has sinfully good cookies.  lol

megt19

« Reply #866 on: February 07, 2012, 05:18:33 PM »
Hi guys!  I have some dolls for sale if anyone is interested....http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,286563.new.html#new

Knibitz

« Reply #867 on: February 07, 2012, 05:22:48 PM »
;u; I think I found myself a first edition Abbey!
Friend of mine had found her and was saying she was going to customize her ;A; begged and pleaded she'd sell it to me and I'd just send her a skull shores abbey.
She said I could have it, but she's the queen of being absent minded XD so I'm hoping that she'll remember! ;A; cross your hooves ponies!

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #868 on: February 07, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »
The toy gods were listening to me today. lol. When I went out I said I wanted an Operetta with bad hair, so I wouldn't feel bad about restyling it and at the second Target I went to I found one that's perfect except her hair is totally mangled.

I've never restyled a MH doll before though. I hope it comes out okay. >.<

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 07, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
So, I still don't have any of the second wave DotD dolls, which makes me a very sad panda. D: Buuuut my dad managed to snag me Cupid this weekend, so there has been much rejoicing!

I am in love with her hair and her lips...actually I pretty much love everything about her! :heart: I was really happy that once I gave her hair a wash to get out all of that nasty glue that it bounced right back into the curls when I brushed it, so now you can't even tell I washed out the glue unless you touch her. Huzzah!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal