collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: $35 Pony Holiday Swap Brag Thread  (Read 6706 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: $35 Pony Holiday Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2015, 11:22:49 AM »
Yay, so happy you liked your box, Akemi-chan! I saw in your profile that you are a baby pony addict, so I definitely wanted to focus on those for you :lol: I'm so glad you liked them! I had the darndest time getting a good-looking Dibbles and Nibbles (some had haircuts, pindot, etc.). Makes it all the more worth it that you love this cute pair that I finally found! Luna is a gashapon figure (I assume originally from Japan; she came from one of our Arena sellers) and since you love cats and Sailor Moon, I knew she was meant for you. :biggrin: I had a really fun time tracking down these goodies for you. I'm so glad you liked them!   

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2015, 02:19:20 PM »
Nice to see the boxes starting to arrive.  I always enjoy seeing what everyone gets.  Bring on the G1s!!  :frolic:

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2015, 03:36:36 PM »
(Auuugh! I've had quite a day, pony wise! I got my swap in this morning and just now I won an eBay BIN for a MOC G1 for $25 so I'm still kind of on cloud nine from that... but let's take a step back to my awesome package from LittleSpiffy!)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Goodies! The package came just as I was about to run out to buy cat food. XD I quickly took it from the post man, laid everything out so it'd be ready when I got back.

First of all, this penguin is so freaking cute. I already have a bottle topper so for the moment he's chilling on our tree! Very opportune in addition to the ornaments, as for the first time this year I have a full sized tree for the holidays!

I'm guessing this is a regional thing? I haven't tried one yet but they look yummy!

Cocoa!

This chocolate looks amazing. You totally spoiled me with these extras. <3

Apple cider mix, truffles and "icy" rock candy. :D That's so clever, and it's been a while since I had rock candy. Funny story, rock candy always makes me think to when I went to the Kennedy Space Station when I was in high school because I bought some at the gift shop and that memory stuck with me.

Ponies! These two girls are so sweet. And now I want to buy Tic Tac Toe's mommy right away. <3 I think she's the last TE pony I need, too.

Daddy Sweet Celebrations came with this awesome s'mores/nut mix. :D I had a handful earlier and this stuff is AMAZING. Thank you! And Daddy is so minty it's incredible, his hair is so soft!

Mommy! Funny story, I just got her recently in a BIN lot that I got a pony for my partner in! XD I think I'll keep this one, as it's more sentimental, and rehome the one that came in the lot. :)
Those caramels are soooo good. I've had three already...

And a lovely card which, according to the instructions I opened last. This was all so wonderful and thoughtful, thank you so much!  :lovey:
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2015, 03:53:22 PM »
Daddy and Mommy Sweet Celebration are gorgeous and those Tasty Kake look neat. What a fun box. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2015, 05:04:16 PM »
Eeeeee!  I am so glad you like everything, reanna-mator! :hug:  I had so much fun shopping for you ^_^

Post Merge: December 19, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

So glad you liked it all!!!!!

What are those G4s on the top left does the table sit on their heads.... enlighten me about these G4, please They haven't grown on me yet.

Do you have a group shot of the SHS sisters being united?- I almost felt embarrassed to send them.

I have to un-pack Twinkler & Starflash and take a group shot (they're tucked away in a box at the moment).

Haha, it's from an episode where Apple Jack tries way too hard to make the Apple Family Reunion a success.  She organizes an obstacle course where the ponies have to spin plates on their heads.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 05:15:11 PM by LittleSpiffy »

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 04:57:07 AM »
Here are my goodies!

My partner was the lovely Arianna!

Packed full of goodies!

Look at all that!

Pony wrapping means good things!

Everything all together

All the extras. Those little cookies are almost too cute to eat!

The ponies all together (I just saw the SHS tail is covering up poor wish bear!) I'm going to make the blind bag ponies into Christmas ornaments! The SHS is super pretty and Merriweather is a nice upgrade. I might make the care bears into little ornaments too since I haven't made any of them yet.

She sent me a separate little parcel with a card, stickers, and some more sugar!

Such a giant box full of goodies! I'm going to need help eating all the extras. Thank you!!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 05:15:54 AM »
Love that pony paper!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 10:34:55 AM »
Love that pony paper!

Me too!

Wonderful boxes!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
Amazing box! Fabulous ponies, and those extras! :D Well done Arianna!

Eeeeee!  I am so glad you like everything, reanna-mator! :hug:  I had so much fun shopping for you ^_^

Post Merge: December 19, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

So glad you liked it all!!!!!

What are those G4s on the top left does the table sit on their heads.... enlighten me about these G4, please They haven't grown on me yet.

Do you have a group shot of the SHS sisters being united?- I almost felt embarrassed to send them.

I have to un-pack Twinkler & Starflash and take a group shot (they're tucked away in a box at the moment).

Haha, it's from an episode where Apple Jack tries way too hard to make the Apple Family Reunion a success.  She organizes an obstacle course where the ponies have to spin plates on their heads.

Thanks again. :D I've already bought Tic Tac Toe her mommy. :3
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Arianna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »
Such a giant box full of goodies! I'm going to need help eating all the extras. Thank you!!

I'm glad that you liked your box! :) Still, I feel bad, 'cause you spoiled me so terribly with my box (yes, we were each other's partners!) I gave you all the treats because I thought you'd share with your husband. :) And I'm sorry for forgetting to put in a card with the box, but it works out because you were also my partner in the card swap! :)

Offline BabySunnybunch

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://sugarmedic88.blogspot.com/
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2015, 09:11:18 AM »
It's here it's here!! My box has arrived!! Ok, well it technically came yesterday. I heard the post person knock on my door as I was getting changed to go to work. I saw the package and knew immediately it was from my swap partner, Cricket! I got out of work around midnight, so I opened this box this morning. I'm so freaking in LOVE with this box!!

So after opening the shipping box, I pulled out this beautiful box (seriously, I love the colors!)

When I took the lid off the box, it was so exciting to see all of these beautiful gifts waiting for me!

Here's everything out of the box. The wrapping paper is lovely!

And after neatly tearing through all of these packages (I loved the variety of wrapping styles!), here are the amazing goodies/extras that I received!

Seriously, the G1 hot chocolate!? Are you kidding me!? I am SO excited about this I just love it!! I can't wait to get into all of the chocolate, especially the Frozen egg. I've never had a Kinder egg or anything, and this seems very similar. The nail polishes and files are much appreciated! I have nothing on my nails now, so I think I'll have to try one of the polishes out soon!

And of course… the ponies!!

Flurry! Oh my goodness, she is so gorgeous, just look at that PINK hair! I cannot believe what great condition she is in!

Baby Brightbow. She is my first baby rainbow pony, which is a collection I have wanted to start for YEARS! Thank you for getting me the first of this set =) I love how long her mane is, I didn't realize that about the rainbow babies!

NSS Shady. She is a pony I've wanted since I watched the MLP Movie when I was a kid! I have SS Shady, and I've even (unsuccessfully) tried to de-flock a SS Shady. I can't believe I finally have her!

Baby Glider. So random that I have wanted her for so long. She's not really elusive or anything, I just always wanted her and never got her… until now of course  ^.^ I just love her symbol and I adore her neon green forelock!

Last but not least, High Flyer! I am SO excited about getting TWO wingers!! I cannot tell you how much I love wingers and I am slowly working to collect them all!

Cricket, you did an amazing job. I love everything in this package, I can't even explain how much! I feel so spoiled, I love that you found me such a variety of ponies! Now that I've been collecting for so long, I know it's tough finding ponies I don't have. But because of that, it makes each pony from my want list that much more meaningful. These are all ponies that I have wanted for ages.
Thank you so much for these ponies and all of the extras. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

Actively seeking G1 Nurse Ponies with their hats! PM me if you have one for sale!

Offline cassstorm

• Cheeky Monkey Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+442)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2015, 09:33:35 AM »
Beautiful gifts and ponies all around! And wow, that box - I think it should hang in a wall it is so pretty!

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2015, 06:14:24 PM »
Awww BabySunnybunch I am so happy you like your box!  I had so much fun putting it together for you.  Baby Glider had more flaws than I was expecting when she arrived so I put her in as more of an extra.  I will admit it was so hard putting UK Shady in there.  She is one of the few ponies I don't have and I was tempted to keep her  :P .  In the spirit of giving though, I did add her ;) . Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy your girls!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2015, 06:26:30 PM »

I'm glad that you liked your box! :) Still, I feel bad, 'cause you spoiled me so terribly with my box (yes, we were each other's partners!) I gave you all the treats because I thought you'd share with your husband. :) And I'm sorry for forgetting to put in a card with the box, but it works out because you were also my partner in the card swap! :)

Have you posted a brag of yours dear? And I'll for sure be sharing with my husband :)

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2015, 06:49:56 PM »
Beautiful boxes ladies!  Everyone's ponies look so minty and new!  Babysunnybunch, you have to let us know how that G1 hot chocolate tastes! ^_^

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal