collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84677 times)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1350 on: May 09, 2016, 08:39:59 PM »
More Little Kingdom stuff on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Princess-Little-Kingdom-Fashion/dp/B0142MDBXY/
Now the only Fall Princess Little Kingdom thing that's missing is the Play n Carry Castle and the Fall single characters.

Yay! A Belle with her town dress!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: June 16, 2016, 12:07:47 PM »
I went to the Disney Store today and saw the Alice : Through the Looking Glass dolls. Has anyone else seen them in person yet? Their outfits and boxes are quite lovely. I may have to get that Mad Hatter.... especially if the movie is good. They are about $40 though, I believe.

I really like the look of the set with Alice and the Mad Hatter- but it is sold out online (and I think it may have been very pricey?)

I like the looks of the Queen and Alice dolls (they are still in stock) but not QUITE enough to buy them- as I have spent too much on dolls lately, and these are big and not very cheap. Fortunately, they do not appear to be particularly popular, so HOPEFULLY I can pick up the queen at least if she goes on sale :D

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: June 16, 2016, 09:06:08 PM »
Can anyone give me an idea of what LE Snow Queen Elsa Doll is worth loose?  Has original box and packaging, but doll was displayed.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: June 16, 2016, 09:11:24 PM »
The MIB ones have been going for about a grand, so a little less than that id guess. She's my grail but I'll never have her  :(

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1354 on: June 24, 2016, 03:37:40 AM »
I haven't been here a while as I took a break from Disney dolls, but I wanted to say that anyone who wants the Star Darling Jakks Pacific dolls, go to Target! The deluxe ones are marled down to $13.48 and the smaller ones (piper, raven, Cassie etc) are only $10! Hurry before they are gone!!!!

Just missing Leona and Cassie Star Darlings and maybe I can move on with getting the books!

Also I got the Jakks pacific Alice doll (blue dress) at Toys R Us for $12 on a sale! I didn't like the LE Disney Store releases for looking glass, really a lot of the dolls for that movie were passes for me. I might get the film collection Alice from Disney store if it gets marked down!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:40:31 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 24, 2016, 05:55:48 PM »
Happy to see Little Kingdom Belle with her blue dress.
As for Alice dolls, I only have the Disney Store's non LE Alice. And I really want the LE one but am saving that space for the LE animated Belle.

Maybe Alice and the Queen will go on sale, funny I know. As to my knowledge only the Princess Designer sets. That didn't sell well, ever went on sale.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Princess Lala

« Reply #1356 on: June 26, 2016, 12:15:31 PM »
Wow, so my Disney Store still has some LE dolls in stock! I think with my first paycheck at this new job I'm going to get Alice!!!!! I actually LOVE the LE Queen in person, here are some photos!!!

BTW, some of the Looking Glass merch is already being marked down in Disney Stores! I got the mug marled down for $7, I want that adorable journal to get marked down from $22. I saw the Film Collection (11" Disney Store Looking Glass dolls) were marked down about -$10, they are about $29 now. The plates and hopefully everything else should go on sale soon! ( btw maaaan I miss working at Disney Store...)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: June 27, 2016, 09:38:49 AM »
Wow, so my Disney Store still has some LE dolls in stock! I think with my first paycheck at this new job I'm going to get Alice!!!!! I actually LOVE the LE Queen in person, here are some photos!!!

BTW, some of the Looking Glass merch is already being marked down in Disney Stores! I got the mug marled down for $7, I want that adorable journal to get marked down from $22. I saw the Film Collection (11" Disney Store Looking Glass dolls) were marked down about -$10, they are about $29 now. The plates and hopefully everything else should go on sale soon! ( btw maaaan I miss working at Disney Store...)

I think a lot of people were expecting the usual "encrusted with Swarovskis" glamorous style of LE dolls. Which tbh does not at all go with a Tim Burton aesthetic.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 27, 2016, 11:00:00 AM »
They look really great! Congratulations!  I will totally get them if they go on sale (I sure hope they do). I agree the only reason they seem to be less popular is they are less crystal-princess looking and more unusual.

I will admit I like the Alice outfit better on the set with the Mad Hatter, but not at the price they were asking, I was so shocked!  Even more surprised that the set sold out at that price.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1359 on: June 28, 2016, 02:45:53 PM »
It seems the platinum sets (usually two doll LE sets?) seem to go for $700....I cant belive someone paid that much for a doll set, yikes! Thats half my disney trip right there! I really wanted the LE Platinum  Cinderella wedding doll but she was also listed for a whopping $500+ when she came out. So expensive good gracious! I'm just glad that the regular LE are still at about $129....I'm scared they are going to jump one day.  :cry:

Does anyone have a LE doll grail or a LE doll they wish they knew at the time? Sadly I was in high school when Snow White came out and she is the most beautiful of these limited dolls to me! Ariel is my grail though, I missed out on her preorder and thought you could only get them online via preorder. Someday she will be mine, I remember an Arena member offered her for sale and I regret not taking up the offer!!!! Stupid Ariel sells for $500 now.... *grumblegrumble*

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:56:46 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: June 28, 2016, 04:05:01 PM »
Mine is the original ice queen Elsa. I didn't have any LE dolla at that point and while I had a few disney dolls I wasnt really actively collecting. I think I found out about them after they had been released but at that point would still have been able to get her for a reasonable price, instead of the prices she goes for now  >_< which I will never be able to afford much less justify unless a lottery win is in my future

Princess Lala

« Reply #1361 on: June 28, 2016, 07:53:19 PM »
Ohhh MAN that Elsa makes me SO mad! (。•́︿•̀。) I tried to get it, I found out about them in time, and I saw it and passed on it.... then literally I stayed up last minute on my computer and didn't know how to order it online, and missed out on it. It sold out soooo fast! *cries* That paycheck later people were already selling her $500+ on eBay. I hated life at the time!!!! LOL Now she is like $1000+.....

That Ariel one I was the most upset about though.....I didn't know what to do and I had TWO Disney Stores nearby. I was thinking they were outlet stores and I was guessing only New York had them in person. I could have gotten one! That was the first time I found out about LE dolls I think, because when the little mermaid came out on diamond edition I was looking for EVERYTHING Ariel and stumbled upon a stock photo of it lol.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:10:16 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: June 28, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »
Ugh Lala that does suck im sorry  >_<

So since the 2016 Classic dolls are out and slowly replacing the 2015 dolls, does anyone know if the 2015 dolls will go on sale? I'd like to snag a few at good prices before they're gone and last year I saw a few on sale, but it seemed to be mostly the boys. I'm not sure though if that's because I came at the tail end of the sale or what. I asked a Disney employee today if they knew and she said probably but she wasn't sure.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1363 on: July 01, 2016, 09:27:36 AM »
AAAAAH! :squee:

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT UPCOMING LE BELLE!? Its not a live action movie one, yet, but its a new 17" doll for the new signature collection bluray coming out later this year! It features Belle in her PINK dress! PIIIIIIINK! :heart: The embroidery of the roses on the dress look AMAZING!

Preorders go up in a month 8/2 in stores and 8/3 online!

AND best part, I HAVE MONEY FOR IT! *cries tears of joy* :wail:

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 02, 2016, 12:04:28 AM »
Looks like I will be breaking my rule of only buying 1/6 scale; that Belle is absolutely amazing! I'll have Belle for my shelf! Make no mistake about that!

Her face reminds me more of her mother as portrayed in Disney World with her eyelids like that, but they are very similar anyway.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:09:32 AM by aintnobuffalo »
Sig by Corona
Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal