collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85289 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1320 on: January 15, 2016, 12:27:51 AM »
Rumor is that there will be a LE Alice and Queen of Hearts dolls this year. But that's just rumor :whistle:

I'm kinda glad that I'm not too fond of AiW characters/dolls because I spent a crazy amount on dolls last year :lol: Though I do really like the LE Alice they released a while ago. She was limited to 500 dolls right? Such a low number, I wonder if it was a mistake. I heard there could possibly be more heroes/villains dolls. What I wouldn't give for an Esmeralda doll! Even if she came with Frollo :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: January 15, 2016, 04:08:29 AM »
I'd love an Esmeralda doll too. I have the original Mattel Gypsy Dance Esmeralda but I always wanted the one that came in her original outfit. DS wasn't very good quality back in '96 when it came to doll accuracy IMO but just imagine how awesome a Disney Store one would be now... and a LE one would be amazing!  :dribble:  same with some of the other girls who aren't Princesses and haven't had another release
Frollo... I hope she doesn't come with him though! he's the one Disney villain character I always found really scary  -maybe even more than the evil queen  :P :yikes:

Hmm well, I'm looking forward to seeing who gets a LE release this year. Thankfully my own dollmageddon was last year so they cant torture my dead wallet too much whatever they do  cos they've already done as much Tangled and Frozen as is possible for now... right? so any new releases wont involve them surely :whew:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: January 15, 2016, 05:55:07 AM »
The Mattel dolls used to be so well made and now they have all those molded on clothes ones. I'm sure the Disney Princess line does well enough to give us some nicer quality dolls :P So I'm glad Hasbro took over. Still not as good as the old Mattel, but definitely a lot better than the later ones!

Did you get the Disney Store 17" light up Rapunzel? She sings the healing incantation :) I love the light up flowers in her hair. Thankfully I snagged her when she dropped to $30 shortly after Black Friday :)
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: January 16, 2016, 03:46:31 AM »
I think the new Hasbro Frozen dolls are cute and already went on my want list ...but ..Rapunzel just doesn't look right. They need bigger bodies IMO. I wanted so badly to like them after what happened to the Mattel ones going all molded and cheap and plastic with glitter everywhere...   but I cant warm to the other Hasbro versions ATM ( Mulan and Pocahontas have cute faces admittedly... but ..all of them look like Disney Store Mini Doll proportions rather than full size dolls :yikes: )

Did you get the Disney Store 17" light up Rapunzel? She sings the healing incantation :) I love the light up flowers in her hair. Thankfully I snagged her when she dropped to $30 shortly after Black Friday :)

Yay congrats!!! :cheer:  :hug:  Yes I got her too  (and light up singing deluxe Elsa as well  :heart: )  she's absolutely gorgeous!  almost like a LE doll for quality :lovey:  and I love that they gave her the healing song when she lights up and the lights on the flowers  make the glitter strands in her hair catch the light - makes a nice change. I already have ones that sing  "when will my life Begin " and " I see the Light"  :)  My hubby got her for me in the black Friday sale as well  (along with Elsa) even though they had only just been released in the UK and hadn't gone on the UK DS website yet :P  My local DS gets stuff in early ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: January 16, 2016, 10:05:49 AM »
I know, the quality is great! I was so pleased with her :D I'm glad they released her so people who missed out on the LE could get a nice quality one :)

I saw the Hasbro dolls for the first time yesterday and I was sooo disappointed. Rapunzel's face looks weird and Ariel looks the worst. I do like their dresses, but I agree about the heads/bodies. First thing I noticed was they look so disproportionate. Pocahontas looked the best, but I just don't know if I want to get her. Why, Hasbro? :cry:
My Wish List

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: January 16, 2016, 07:58:17 PM »
I've bought 4 of the new Hasbro Dolls. I have Belle long haired version, Pocahontas and Cindrella and Merida on order with Wal Mart. They are suppose to be in stock so I'm hoping to pick them up tomorrow. So far while they don't have great movement I'm quite pleased with them so fair. Pocahontas has the softest and smoothest hair. And belle was an instant buy for me when I saw her at target.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1326 on: January 17, 2016, 09:54:42 AM »
So... I just can't bring myself to buy the Hasbro Disney dolls, but their Pocket Princesses little kingdom figures (With the snap-on accessories) are just TOO cute!! I've resisted until yesterday when I was at Wal-Mart with a friend and she bought the Aurora. I just HAD to have that pink princess too....  :blush:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:56:24 AM by rayedelsol »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: January 17, 2016, 10:09:06 AM »
So... I just can't bring myself to buy the Hasbro Disney dolls, but their Pocket Princesses little kingdom figures (With the snap-on accessories) are just TOO cute!! I've resisted until yesterday when I was at Wal-Mart with a friend and she bought the Aurora. I just HAD to have that pink princess too....  :blush:

I'm pretty much the same way. I love the Little Kingdom dolls. I mean I like regular sized dolls but not enough to buy them full price, especially since I'd also need to get them new bodies. However I always see plenty of fairly recent Mattel princess dolls at the thrift store so I'm sure it won't be too long until I see the Hasbro ones there. Kids tend to go through the princess phase quickly.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: January 17, 2016, 10:51:23 AM »
Not the best picture but I put Pocahontas in some Barbie clothes.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: January 19, 2016, 04:21:03 AM »
It looks great on her, especially the boots :)
My Wish List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1330 on: January 29, 2016, 06:25:08 AM »
Just dropping by letting people know I will have LE Minnie Mouse brag pictures to post later! I JUST got her in the mail but ive got arrands to run! She wasn't that popular and had a small edition made, but I managed to get her and I really love her! I got her on National Polka dot Day!

I forgot to post I also have the 17" Rapunzel doll that sings!

I really miss working at the Disney Store....   :( I was only there seasonal but it really did feel all magical. Maybe this year I can be hired back and earn more money to feed my doll and pony addiction LOL

I really do hope there is an LE Alice doll :,( I'm STILL heartbroken and beating myself up over the fact I didn't know about that doll when the movie came out. I remember eating Fazolis while we went to go see it. I think when Ariel came out is when I found out about the LE dolls because at the time that movie came out, I was still in high school and not only that but we didn't have a Disney Store in the city I lived in- closest one was in Indianapolis!  I want more Alice dolls to exist. :yikes:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:26:40 AM by Princess Lala »

karin_h

« Reply #1331 on: January 29, 2016, 08:03:53 AM »
There will be a 17" Alice, a 17" Red Queen and a Platinum set with Alice and the Mad Hater. :) (Or so the rumors say)

Princess Lala

« Reply #1332 on: January 31, 2016, 12:07:52 AM »
Okay, very overdue but here the darling is!!!!!!!!! :heart: Happy belated National Polka dot Day!

Post Merge: January 31, 2016, 12:11:30 AM

Has there been any news for LE dolls this year? I know they're releasing a Minnie Mouse, but that's all I've heard. Snow White is being released on DVD/Blu Ray next month I believe. Any signs of Snow White dolls?

I would love a LE Snow White doll :( I wish they would re-release the one that was 5000(?) but maybe change the box a little so it doesn't mess with the previous release edition number. Waaaaaah. LE snow White is probably one of the most beautiful of all the LE dolls.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:14:56 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: January 31, 2016, 01:25:44 PM »
I recently got a toddler Jasmine deluxe doll:

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 31, 2016, 04:08:44 PM »
I recently got a toddler Jasmine deluxe doll:

I have seen that same doll minus accessories at Target and at TRU I have seen a singing one with a fancier outfit.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal