collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85393 times)

Siavain

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1365 on: July 02, 2016, 12:53:55 PM »
Belle is absolutely gorgeous, I will definitely try to get her. However, with only 500 available in Europe I will have to resort to trying to preorder from the US store, there is no way anyone will be able to get her on the European website  >_< So silly Disney.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: July 02, 2016, 03:17:33 PM »
Belle is very pretty. I can't get her this time, but I'm hoping I have a Disney doll brag soon.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: July 04, 2016, 09:35:20 PM »
Disney has Elena of Avalor dolls and a bunch of new Beauty and the Beast stuff including a large box set with Belle in her pink dress, Beast, Gaston, Philippe, the enchanted castle staff, and accessories including her blue dress! They also had plushies of the enchanted staff and Gaston. I am impressed with the Elena stuff, and the set where she comes with a younger girl looks neat.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: July 05, 2016, 06:56:06 AM »
That new set is awesome but I hate the fact that they are no longer making him turn human. I mean isn't that the whole plot line of beauty and the beast. He wants to be human again. Now Disney has him stuck in beast form all the time. Boo! Sorry about that little rant.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: July 06, 2016, 10:43:46 AM »
I'm so excited for the new LE Belle doll! I won't be getting her for myself, but for my sister because she's a huge BatB fan. I also want to get her that Belle mug, it's so pretty! I do wish they would release Belle in her green dress. That's both of our favorite of Belle's dresses :)

The deluxe doll set looks really nice, though I agree with SwordPony that I wish they had made it to where he could turn human. My mom was really strict when we were little and she made my sister throw away the Beast head and keep him as a prince because she thought he looked demonic lol.

As for LE grails, I sold my Coronation Anna and I'd really like to get one again. Never will for the price though. I'm upset I missed out on Jasmine and FF Elsa too. I think that's when Disney was releasing a bunch of dolls all around the same time, right? I wish I had had the money for the Cinderella/Prince couples dolls too!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:11:57 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 06, 2016, 05:35:29 PM »
Would there be any interest here for some naked animators dolls? My daughter cleared out her rejects. They'd be great for customs!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: July 06, 2016, 06:10:14 PM »
Wrong thread.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: July 15, 2016, 01:47:22 PM »
I now own an Ashton Drake Ariel. She is stunning.  :lovey: :lovey:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #1373 on: July 30, 2016, 01:11:05 PM »
:bump:

Ya'll dont forget about the Disney Store LE5000 "Something There" Belle preorder this week on the 2nd!!!!!! Thats in a few days!!!!!! My awesome manager gave me that night off, Monday & Tuesday, so I can try to nab one!

Remember- if these dolls sell out in the preorder, there wont be any left online on the release date!

So everyone set those alarm clocks!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:02:12 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 02, 2016, 04:49:45 AM »
I'll be up and ready :D I see they have a LE Beast and Gaston too. Gaston looks horrible IMO! That chin!

BTW, does anyone know when these dolls will ship? I know if you buy online then Disney won't charge you til they ship it. And I'll be pretty much broke after I buy Belle if they ship this month XD

I just saw the new princess/villain dolls on the FB page. They have Belle/Gaston, Cinderella/Lady Tremaine, Aurora/Maleficent, and Alice/Queen of Hearts. I really like Belle! I wish Cinderella's dress wasn't torn :P
https://www.facebook.com/disneylimitededitiondolls/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:52:27 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Princess Lala

« Reply #1375 on: August 02, 2016, 06:00:41 AM »
Omg who else is crazy and waiting outside Disney Store since 7am!!?? xD  I want tsum tsums and LE Belle preorder doll so bad, who needs sleep!? Lol IM FIRST IN LINE WOOOOT!

Apparently the website servers crashed last night because a lot of people getting tsum tsums and people thought the preorders for Belle doll were live last night? LOL

Post Merge: August 02, 2016, 06:04:11 AM

I'll be up and ready :D I see they have a LE Beast and Gaston too. Gaston looks horrible IMO! That chin!

BTW, does anyone know when these dolls will ship? I know if you buy online then Disney won't charge you til they ship it. And I'll be pretty much broke after I buy Belle if they ship this month XD

I just saw the new princess/villain dolls on the FB page. They have Belle/Gaston, Cinderella/Lady Tremaine, Aurora/Maleficent, and Alice/Queen of Hearts. I really like Belle! I wish Cinderella's dress wasn't torn :P
https://www.facebook.com/disneylimitededitiondolls/

Omg YES Gaston, what the heck they made him creepy as heck! xD

I think September 20 is when they ship? Like on the release date of Bluray 25th anniversary version movie?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:06:22 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 02, 2016, 04:38:36 PM »
Were you able to pre order at the Disney Store? Hope so! First in line is always great :D

Oh and that's good she doesn't ship til next month! I'm saved :lol:
My Wish List

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 02, 2016, 05:05:18 PM »
I was a little nervous, as the line this morning was already pretty long despite getting there 45 minutes before opening, but many of the people were there just for tsum tsums, so I was able to preorder!

Sig by Corona
Wish List

Princess Lala

« Reply #1378 on: August 02, 2016, 09:30:36 PM »
Yes I preordered at Disney Store woohoooo! Im glad I dont have to fight for mine online!

(ignore the tsum tsums, just showing off the preorder card!)
I LAUGHED because the preorder card says September instead of September 20th LOLOLOL.  >_< No numberal date LOL!

@aintnobuffalo omg im soooooooo happy you got them all! I remember beauty and the beast is your favorite from the ornament swap!

Post Merge: August 03, 2016, 12:56:37 AM

Jeeeze hopefully anyone here who wanted to try online for these dolls got one! Ive been online just watching them myself and the website has been crashing nonstop off and on since they released the dolls like half an hour late. Everyone on Disney LE dolls Facebook is freaking out in the comments. Even if I lived hours away from a Disney Store I would have done that for these Limited Edition dolls.... I would have literally in all seriousness had a heart attack online trying to get this one.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:02:43 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 03, 2016, 04:36:41 AM »
I am so sad to say I didn't get one :cry: My sister actually decided to sell her Fairytales couple Belle/Beast set last night because the family is in a financial bind at the moment. It was a tough decision for her and so I ended up asking her if she wanted me to get the LE Belle for her. She absolutely loved her, but decided in the end for me not to get her because of our financial state at the moment. I totally understand, but I'm so sad :cry:

Congrats to those who got her and the others though :heart:
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal