collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84907 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1020 on: April 03, 2015, 03:47:01 PM »
*ducks fakies*

I cannot get the idea out of my mind that the Cinderella doll y'all are excited about looks like a drag queen.  Something about that square jawline...

Seriously it looks like if you pulled off the dress, he'd have Ken underwear underneath.  *sings*  Ohhhhhh it's Mister Cindereeeeeeelllllllaaa!

OMG!! I can't unsee it now!! She does look that way!!

I found a MIB Wedding Aurora doll today. She is so pretty!! I couldn't leave her behind.

Here she is!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:28:39 PM by SwordPony »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 04, 2015, 07:48:30 AM »
Nice find, SwordPony!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 04, 2015, 07:42:32 PM »
Nice find, SwordPony!

Thank you!! I'm not a MIB collector and her outer box is not in the best shape. I'm almost tempted to free her.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1023 on: April 06, 2015, 09:35:43 AM »
*ducks fakies*

I cannot get the idea out of my mind that the Cinderella doll y'all are excited about looks like a drag queen.  Something about that square jawline...

Seriously it looks like if you pulled off the dress, he'd have Ken underwear underneath.  *sings*  Ohhhhhh it's Mister Cindereeeeeeelllllllaaa!

....but..... I have a natural square jawline IRL! :yikes:

:p :p :p

I still need to pick up the cinderella and Prince wedding set dolls at the disney store xD

Post Merge: April 06, 2015, 09:37:07 AM

Ooooo! I LOVE those Mattel wedding dolls!!!!!!! Aurora especially!!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:38:39 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 25, 2015, 02:07:25 PM »
Ooooh, I found a dolly I wanted!  I haven't gone hunting in a while, so this is especially sweet:

Talking Vanellope Von Schweets!

:D

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: May 07, 2015, 04:43:07 AM »
Cinderella is beautiful! I just love her curly hair :) I can't wait to see the Belle doll they make when the movie comes out!
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 07, 2015, 04:58:53 AM »
I added some little gems to her hair since those pics to make her more movie accurate too :)  I haven't taken any new pics yet though.
 LOL LBS I did sort of  think the same until I got the doll - now she is free and with a little bit of styling I don't think she looks manly at all thankfully  :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 19, 2015, 05:35:20 PM »
I finally ordered the Ashton Drake Tiana :faint: The $150 price has been scaring me away, but after listening to TPatF soundtrack for several days, it just made me want her even more :P I ordered the blue gown one and I'll share pics once she arrives :dance:
My Wish List

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 05, 2015, 03:43:17 PM »
It's been two weeks since I ordered Tiana and she's STILL not here :pullhair: They claim because of the rain, but I've gotten several packages from ebay and they all made it here fine. FedEx Smartpost is SLOW!
My Wish List

Offline nibbles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+181)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 06, 2015, 02:35:29 PM »
I have been sorting through my small disney collection. Decided to sell of a few of them.. if anyone is interested I have posted in sales with a link to my ebay.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:46:22 PM by nibbles »

Princess Lala

« Reply #1030 on: July 03, 2015, 12:27:44 AM »
Wow, this thread really needs a :bump:

LE Disney Store 17" Jasmine has been announced! Presales start at 8/4 in stores and 8/5 online. YAY perfect as I have only one bill that paycheck!!!

I LOVE her!!!! Jasmine is so flipping beautiful!!! :-3 I love the colors they picked out for her, I cannot WAIT to see her box! I hope there are lotus flowers on it! I NEED an Aladdin one too!!! In his prince outfit (Disney Store, work your magic and make my wish come true! I wish, I wish, upon a star!!! >-<) pleeeaaaaaasseeee! Aladdin was my FIRST boyfriend hahaha!

Post Merge: July 03, 2015, 12:39:57 AM

Also this 17" Aurora has been announced/leaked to be a 60yr Disney Parks exclusive!!! Im on the fence about her, I really love her, but I have my blue gown LE Disney Store version. I REALLY love all these Auroras that are coming out with blue dresses!!! Oh enough gabbing from me, here is the link:

https://instagram.com/frncissdominc/

^ you will have to scroll a little but theres a picture of the dude holding one! He said a cast member let him see it and he only got a photo with it, it will be released July 17th. If I lived near Disney Parks I would be tempted! You can order her via phone but like I said... still on the fence with her. I REALLY want some 60yr anniversary stuff so bad though!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:46:30 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 03, 2015, 07:12:24 AM »

LE Disney Store 17" Jasmine has been announced! Presales start at 8/4 in stores and 8/5 online. YAY perfect as I have only one bill that paycheck!!!

I LOVE her!!!! Jasmine is so flipping beautiful!!! :-3 I love the colors they picked out for her, I cannot WAIT to see her box! I hope there are lotus flowers on it! I NEED an Aladdin one too!!! In his prince outfit (Disney Store, work your magic and make my wish come true! I wish, I wish, upon a star!!! >-<) pleeeaaaaaasseeee! Aladdin was my FIRST boyfriend hahaha!

Also this 17" Aurora has been announced/leaked to be a 60yr Disney Parks exclusive!!! Im on the fence about her, I really love her, but I have my blue gown LE Disney Store version. I REALLY love all these Auroras that are coming out with blue dresses!!! Oh enough gabbing from me, here is the link:

^ you will have to scroll a little but theres a picture of the dude holding one! He said a cast member let him see it and he only got a photo with it, it will be released July 17th. If I lived near Disney Parks I would be tempted! You can order her via phone but like I said... still on the fence with her. I REALLY want some 60yr anniversary stuff so bad though!

I also think she is gorgeous, but I would loved her even more if they had just stick to her original blue color. My sister actively collects these but since there are only 500 available for entire Europe it will be hard to buy her.. So fingers crossed that we can get one!

Princess Lala

« Reply #1032 on: July 03, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »
There is a rumor going on that Jasmine will have a similar release to Aurora, where this doll will have a presale and have another variant released later when the bluray comes out!!! I keep hearing the possibility of her in her red outfit when the bluray comes out along with Aladdin and Jafar but....nothing is set in stone so we will see!!! :-3

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1033 on: July 03, 2015, 10:10:28 AM »
What a gorgeous outfit!  I'm not a super big fan of the pearliscent skin on her and some of the others, but wow at all that stunning detail on her clothes @o@

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1034 on: July 03, 2015, 12:25:33 PM »

Oh no not another Aurora I will miss out on :( .  How much is it anticipated that the 60th anniversary one will cost?  You said you can order them over the phone?  How does one do that?  I missed out on all the most recent Sleeping Beauty dolls because of their price :(

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal