collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22387 times)

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
I did it! I painted! Lol... first thing I've done since the fair. Here is the Seabreeze that will be featured on the meet bookmarks this year. And I'll probably raffle the original!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh my...  That's just gorgeous!  :-D  I definitely need to enter that raffle!!  ^.^
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Love the artwork PQ! I used to draw all the time but that was years ago. I am super excited for this meet!!! I also can't wait to pick up Mex Swirly Whirly :) Is there a way to post ISO (in search of) ideas just in case others have these items for sale/trade and can bring them? I don't see Silverdawns name on the list of those coming. Any word from her? I am after accessories lol

Pony Hugs

I'd say post away in this thread about items you are looking for! No word from silverdawn, you could try pming her. :)

Post Merge: August 16, 2016, 09:56:43 AM

Nimrodel- thanks! I'm looking for a frame for her too.  ^.^

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Hee-hee! Her butt is so cute!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline PeachPinkPony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
I have no idea yet if I'll be able to make it...

Is anyone looking for Poof 'n Puff Perfume Palace (near complete with box), Lullabye Nursery (near complete with box) or Paradise Estate (missing some of the tiny bits)? I also have some additional PE parts but not entirely sure which.
Oh my goodness! I'd love to have a Paradise Estate!!! Is it faded at all? I really want one that is still nice and pink. I've been stalking eBay for them, but I'd love to save on shipping!!!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

Is anyone looking for Poof 'n Puff Perfume Palace (near complete with box), Lullabye Nursery (near complete with box) or Paradise Estate (missing some of the tiny bits)? I also have some additional PE parts but not entirely sure which.
Oh my goodness! I'd love to have a Paradise Estate!!! Is it faded at all? I really want one that is still nice and pink. I've been stalking eBay for them, but I'd love to save on shipping!!!

I also have a PE to sell, although the roofs probably aren't as pink as himmie's. ;)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

I also have a PE to sell, although the roofs probably aren't as pink as himmie's. ;)

You, my dear New PeachPinkPony Friend, will be swimming in Paradise Estates. Unless the pool liner is missing, then you'll just have a mudhole.

Since we are posting about things we are looking for, I am hoping to get Shovels/Sandcastle- the orange one. I feel like there's another twin I'm missing, but I will have to do a little inventory, and I don't think I'm emotionally prepared that sort of an undertaking right now. I promised Bubbles I would inventory my G4's, and I just can't figure out where I would have hidden Feathermay, but I know she's here somewhere! Gah!

Is anyone interested in some garden-fresh tomatoes? If I have room, I'm planning to bring a bucket of them to share/send home, but if everyone else also has tomato plants, I'll just leave them at home. My problem right now is that there aren't quite enough for a day of canning, but there are too many to eat fresh. The pigs and chickens are getting extra tomatoes right now, just because I'm not quite ready to deal with them!

I have all my prizes wrapped, I have the prize for the prize table figured out (but not wrapped) and I have some quilting to do tonight. I also need to finish Gusty. I made a Moondancer, and I must say I am proud of her. She is what I have been working towards this whole time. The horn looks good enough, the symbol is cute and accurate enough, the eyes are a perfect color match, the mane is flirty, and she even has some mysterious pink marks that look like the cancer on my personal Moondancer. I didn't try to do that, of course, but there it is nonetheless! If Gusty works out as well as Moondancer, well, High Fives for Aurora!

And somewhere in there I have a craft to make- good times!

Is anyone else doing the Dirty Girl 5K? A couple of friends convinced me to go last year, and it was a messy blast! So I'll be back, wallowing in the mud this Saturday, probably in the rain.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Looks like I won't be missing school to attend the meet - Labor Day weekend, so no classes! :D I'll have to remember that for next year.

I have my presents for the dice game - just need to wrap them! Currently working on making some pendants, and some customer ponies to add to the ones I have finished already (some simply need their hair styled). I'm hoping everything will go smoothly, but I won't count on it. ;)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Who's making a custom?? I am!

And I hope everyone with a Seabreeze is taking summery pictures of her for the photo contest! Take a bunch! We can run to extras on a slide show! I have one with her at a drive-in movie theater... I'll post it now if I can find and upload...

Post Merge: August 17, 2016, 02:46:01 PM

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:46:02 PM by ponyqueen »

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
Hola!  Count me in for the fun too!  Don't worry about the keychain/lanyard orders - I was going to opt out anyway.  :)  Is the food list up to date on the first page?  I can contribute to that if need be!  Can't wait to see y'alls again!  I'll go work on my gifties for the games now ^.^

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Hola!  Count me in for the fun too!  Don't worry about the keychain/lanyard orders - I was going to opt out anyway.  :)  Is the food list up to date on the first page?  I can contribute to that if need be!  Can't wait to see y'alls again!  I'll go work on my gifties for the games now ^.^

Hi! Food list is up to date. Let me know if you change your mind about keychain/lanyard... I may have ordered an extra.  ^.^

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

These are from my nieces, ages 4-7. The one with the chair is cute, but I really love the one with the bear. Seriously, this was their award-winning shot. They planned it, and they worked it out in their creative little minds, and this is what we got.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
very cool.
I'm trying to get some more shonen titles. as those are the ones from my own collections that i've kept. XD alot of my shojo are at the school.

Deathnote is a title several of the kids requested, but it's still popular, so i haven't been able to find it for a good price.

Is this a class you teach? Who are you donating them to? My nephews have oodles of the things, I'll see if they have any they are willing to part with. It might also depend who they are going to- they might be more willing to part with a school donation--- though they might be happy spreading the manga love, too. (The blue-haired girl who was with me last year is one of the "nephews," so not little kids.)
it's not for a class specifically. it's going to a charter school called north lakes academy.
90% of the manga have come from me, and 40% of the regular books are from me too. XD it's a small school, so i donate all the books i can to them.

does anyone have any manga that they would be willing to trade for ponies? etc

looking for a few titles. pm with lists if you have them. depending on the cost i might buy them, but they are getting donated so i'm trying not spend money on them.

My husband has some manga, but it's all in Japenese, is that something you're interested in?   Also, do you by chance have the tokidoki customs done yet?  If so, can you bring them to the meet?  :)

Yay, thank you PonyQueen!  :-D
i might be interested in the jpn ones for myself, but they don't teach jpn at the school. so i probably wouldn't donate them there. can you get me a list of the jpn manga?

and yes i do have the tokidokis done. and the other custom too. i will be bringing them.

my work has it's picnic on the same day, about the same time, so i'm trying to figure out what time to come.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:07:02 PM by rosierjay »

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Hey there, I know it's been a while since I've posted here last. Just saying that I'm gonna ask my mom to make one of her special own-invention hotdishes for the potluck, no promises though, we're from a forgetful family. :heart:

Something I thought I'd add that I didn't think of before (that's what I get for posting at 2 am)- the one I'm thinking about is a meat dish, chicken specifically. Just letting everybody know!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:44:36 AM by Sapphire Rain »
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline PeachPinkPony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
I think I'm going to do edamame wantons, unless I find something else more interesting to make. Should it be savory or can I possibly bring something sweet?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Hey there, I know it's been a while since I've posted here last. Just saying that I'm gonna ask my mom to make one of her special own-invention hotdishes for the potluck, no promises though, we're from a forgetful family. :heart:

Something I thought I'd add that I didn't think of before (that's what I get for posting at 2 am)- the one I'm thinking about is a meat dish, chicken specifically. Just letting everybody know!

I think I'm going to do edamame wantons, unless I find something else more interesting to make. Should it be savory or can I possibly bring something sweet?

For reference, please check out the potluck section in the original post (op), to see what everyone is bringing. It's just a guideline to make sure we don't end up with just a bunch of chips and cookies. I love the creative dishes everyone is contemplating! Edamame wantons sound delicious, savory or sweet! (why not both? ;) )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal