collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 109489 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1365 on: January 12, 2024, 03:38:21 PM »
That sounds really frustrating Beldarna.  :hug:

A nurse was supposed to come between 4 and 6 pm today to talk to my mom.  It's something she had scheduled before the heart issue came up. The nurse called around 3 and said she would come tomorrow instead.  I understand she had to cancel, but we put off doing some stuff because the nurse was supposed to come.

Ponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1366 on: January 12, 2024, 05:37:47 PM »
Headache behind my ear and down my neck is back. I should have gone to the ER. It's the weekend so I definitely don't want to go there now. Maybe I will Monday.

The rain stinks :X smells like rotten vegetation and fish.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1367 on: January 13, 2024, 02:26:44 AM »
When I put away christmas today, one of my window starlamps broke into three pieces :(. It was a green velvet one I really liked. It was a couple of years since I bought it but I saw the store still sold them this season so I hope they're back next year.

Simba has stopped eating, or he eats a little and leave like two thirds of his portions. We checked his mouth this morning and his upper left gum is red around his teeth. So if I finally get hold of the vet clinic on monday I'm not only booking an appointment for his hyperterios check in, they have to check his mouth for FORL again :cry:. We stil have Metacam since his first appointment and decided to give him tonight to see if he eats better.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1368 on: January 13, 2024, 09:18:22 AM »
Oh no, not more Simba problems :( I hope he gets better :hug:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1369 on: January 14, 2024, 03:38:47 PM »
I don't have an appetite lately, so I don't eat and then I end up having a sugar crash. There's nothing sweet in the house, so I end up eating cheese, which is bad for my cholesterol and heart. I got some oat milk and cereal on the way from Walmart; Cheerios and S'mores. It's something at least.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 15, 2024, 02:21:30 AM »
Simba started eating better again after been given Metacam :). Now my complaint is the planning people at work. I need the new workschedule to be able to call the vet and the schedule comes out sometimes during the afternoon. Some weeks its just after 12 and some weeks its after four.. and I can't call the vet until I know how I work. John don't want to go with him alone and he very much want to be there as well so I have to get a day when we're both available.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 15, 2024, 06:42:20 AM »
Snow cancelling local events is not fun, nor is being so tired all I do is nap & so don't get the rubbish out...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1372 on: January 15, 2024, 07:57:11 AM »
I'm so tired. My eyes burn.

I thought I would record some gameplay this morning, just a quick little session. The game wouldn't start. It's Anno 1800 and I have it on Steam but you still have to use the Ubisoft launcher. I got some more DLC yesterday and I guess it messed things up. First, I had to verify the files on Steam. Then I had to change a folder name in the Ubisoft files (the cached files - you had to do the same with The Sims 3 after playing a while). Then I had to shut down both Ubisoft and Steam. Then start them again, Ubisoft first then Steam. It installed the DLC just fine after that. THEN I could play.

I ended up playing for like 5 minutes because I'd lost my enthusiasm.

First World problems, man.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 15, 2024, 10:03:15 AM »
downstairs people are drunk again and had to be shoo'd out of the house because instead of cleaning their rooms and finding a new place to live, they invited overnight guests over, partied, started using the house phone at 1:30 am and one of them destroyed a mattress with body fluids. 

oh and I have to show the rooms shortly!
oh and am technically working remotely from home because it's too cold and my car won't start.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1374 on: January 16, 2024, 09:57:47 AM »
All of that sounds like a lot. Also ew.

My complaint is I'm so thirsty and nothing is doing anything to quench it. What I'd really like is a big glass of ice water. I don't have any ice though :(

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1375 on: January 16, 2024, 02:05:54 PM »
I wish we had just a little actual snow.

I also hurt my shoulder somehow, and it's really annoying me.

And I have to go to the dentist on Thursday. Which will be twice in two weeks, thanks teeth.

And since this isn't an appropriate space to talk about political things, allow this emoji to sum up all of that: :enraged:

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 17, 2024, 06:32:43 AM »
I would love to send you some snow Taffeta!

For ages goverment and everyone else down south conveniently forget about us living in the north. We are so "few and far between" and some people get surprised when they realise we have actual cities here, with red lights! The only time we matter is when they collect our resources (wood, water, mines) and the money for all of that goes south. We rarely see any of it. Anyway, to cement it todays complaint is that I watched the morning news and the anchor told of the orange weather warning of a snow storm in the south west, with cancelled buses and please not to get out in traffic if not necessary. Not a word was spoken that we in the north east also have an orange warning of snow storm with cancelled buses and asked not to get out in traffic if not necessary. Like, hello! *waves* I got the info from looking out the window and our local paper but still. We do exist!

Another complaint of today. Husband asked for vacationdays for my birthday about a month ago. I asked a week ago. I got the request approved three days later. Husband got his notice today that it was denied as he asked two days "too late". Luckily he called his manager and she managed some magic and he got the weekend off. I guess she granted him as he is an excellent worker who usually does the extra and get in when others are sick. But it is riddicoulus how different some workplaces handle their employees.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1377 on: January 17, 2024, 10:11:28 AM »
Politics here are :enraged: as well and I want to not believe it but it is real.

I didn't sleep again and I have this pain in my side I don't know where came from. It's also very cold. I'm pretty miserable right now.

edit: Seriously, what is wrong with my body? Why must I be in pain every single day? If it's not my normal aches and pains it's something new like this pain in my neck, back and side which has now spread to my whole spine. WHY?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 06:45:17 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 18, 2024, 01:14:39 PM »
What's the one thing you want when out on a snowy day??? A hot drink in a cafe or pub!!! But I went out today & the cafes were all shut, while there was hardly a pub to be found!!! None of the takeaways served either...
If it wasn't for a kind stranger I would have had no hot drinks at all until I got home!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1379 on: January 18, 2024, 05:25:10 PM »
yup politics here is also  :enraged:

on a more trivial note, my husband broke a soap dish that i've had for a long time. it had kind of a vintage, french look. i went on eBay and Etsy and i can't find anything similar. also eBay changed their search results to an awful "infinite scroll". so now it shows "similar results" and keeps scrolling and scrolling through stuff that isn't relevant without really telling you it's less relevant. and every other search result in etsy is an ad for something not really related. also ebay has a broken image on it's little scroll to top button. is anyone even testing this site? does anyone work there? this is sending me into a spiral of doom.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal