collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 71712 times)

Online Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1395 on: January 20, 2024, 11:05:56 AM »
I've spent my entire day sleeping off a migraine with nausea. Fun times :(
We had fun and important future planning on the schedule today, but that will have to be another day.
Other than that, I got into a test knit group I'm really excited about. I'll be knitting David a beer-themed hat. I just need to get through a lot of 1x1 ribbing before the fun can really start x)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: January 20, 2024, 09:22:36 PM »
Artie  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Shaiyeh, what a nightmare!!! Get well soon xxx

Here goes me trying to bake bread for the first time... I made the dough last night, then portioned it out after a few hours. Today I bake it...
It's cold enough to prompt me to try knitting legwarmers...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1397 on: January 20, 2024, 10:54:00 PM »
BC John writes notes too. I can write down the important words if I need to remember them, like when talking to the health care I need to write down my sympomts or I would forget some.

Shayieh I feel so sorry for you. Migraines are the worst! :hug:

Today is an interesting day, still early morning, but still. I was gonna have a layover but on the way down yesterday we learnt that todays train was cancelled and was offered to go back home an hour after arrival on a competitors train. We opted for that, so instead of sleeping in a hotell I got to ride first class back home and sleep in my own bed. I was home around 1am. I was supposed to work on a train back, have an hour break and then do a short tour. But that one is cancelled as well. So when I am supposed to start today I get to be in the office instead being "available" meening drinking tea, reading a book and laying puzzles. Not bad for a Sunday shift I would say. I feel bad for the passengers, who get to ride on a bus instead but wow.. sunday rides from Sundsvall are not fun to work so I'm kind of relieved

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1398 on: January 21, 2024, 08:38:39 AM »
It's so cold :brr:

My aquarium stuff should come today, so that will be fun to put together :)

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #1399 on: January 21, 2024, 08:45:36 AM »
PBW & beldarna - :hug: thank you!

Today has been better, thankfully. I woke up still with a headache but double-loaded on painkillers, and had a lovely ride with the horse. Fuzzy brained and slightly nauseous, but it was SO nice to get out.

BC - oooh aquarium! what will you keep? I miss keeping a tank ;_;

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: January 22, 2024, 12:35:09 AM »
Beldarna phew!!!
BC sounds fun!!!
Shaiyeh glad you were well enough to enjoy a ride xxx

My bread was a success!!! 4 mini loaves about the size of small baps & a larger mini loaf enough to go with a tin of soup. The tiny ones went with butter & nutella. The bread turned out very crusty on the outside, but lovely & bready on the inside. May cook on lower temp for longer next time, & will deffo add herbs, or garlic, or...
But overall pleased wi the result!!! I can bake bread in the air fryer & it works!!! Happy me!!! :accomplished:
Otherwise quiet day staying indoors. Continuing on the legwarmers. Size looking good so far, not sure how the yarn will last but eBay has some more in case...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1401 on: January 22, 2024, 07:20:01 AM »
back to work today. the weekend was way too short. also i have to work this weekend so not great :( i feel like i don't get any time to just relax and do nothing. being an adult is too tiring.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 22, 2024, 08:46:55 AM »
I had a ten hour shift today. Back and fourth four times to the small town an hour away in a snowstorm. But we made it. It had started to rain when I went home so it feels good to be inside now, drinking tea and cosy up with the laptop on the couch. Hubby is out for a walk and when he comes back we're gonna watch Love is Blind Sweden on Netflix. It's our new guilty pleasure :lookround:.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1403 on: January 22, 2024, 09:39:31 AM »
I feel better today, but not good enough to visit my mom. Hopefully tomorrow.

Today I'm cleaning. Breaking down boxes and organizing some things. I'd love to set up my fish tank but I'm still waiting for the hardscape to get here.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 22, 2024, 05:35:48 PM »
I went to the mall today and bought some hair clips
long live chrysalis

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: January 23, 2024, 05:02:39 AM »
Beth awww, hope you get some time off!!!
Beldarna glad you made it!!!
BC productive day!!!
Kitcatepic that sounds fun!!!

Made the film day yesterday & it was good. Coffee was on today & it was fun!!! My coffee pal & her fellow were there & we all had a fun chat, including the bread, last week's snow, & what I've been doing meanwhile.
I'm reclaiming the bathroom bit by bit. The other day I put up the tall shelf which fits the screw-on sucker pads, then yesterday my sticky hooks arrived & they fit the along-the-bath shelf well enough so they're holding that up. I've also hooked up some wall fish so I'm doing well. I'm now going through my wall stickers, & have come to the conclusion I need some smaller ones... Time to get ordering those!!!
My Little Starglow order arrived & my loot is in, so as well as getting a few messages & my electric stocked up, I'll get Little Butterfly & a rearing earth blank for the new DTIYS project...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1406 on: January 23, 2024, 05:54:54 AM »
Sounds like you're having fun decorating the bathroom, PBW :)

My legs hurt today. I'm doing laundry and plan to take a shower once it warms up a little. Then I need to keep cleaning/organizing. Need to change the bedsheets too, but I do not like doing that so I might put it off for another day...

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 23, 2024, 09:23:12 AM »
I was having a day off today. Me and John met up with his mom and went shopping for a bit. I had three items on the list and came home with a bag full of stuff. I went a bit crazy in a discount store :lookround:. Afterwards we ate the buffé at our favorite chinese restaurant. When we came home I took a long footbath in my footbath machine, cut of excess dead skin and applied glue to my cracks and lots and lots of lotions and read a book while doing it.

Now I'm making Tikka Masala with basmati rice so I have some lunch tomorrow. I'm still full from the buffet so no need for dinner, lol.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: January 24, 2024, 01:33:57 PM »
BC changing the whole bed is a big effort so you can't do it until you're ready for said effort, so I don't blame you xxx
Beldarna as long as it was stuff you like/ can use, it's money well spent!!!

The Wednesday night meeting is once per month but when it happens it's good & I have pals who only go there. It was on & I'm just back from it. Wall stickers are a hassle to mount but I'm getting there with them, also other stickers are going up bit by bit so yaiy!!! Also had somebody round for my last wee niggle, so that's sorted. Still waiting for outside of extractor fan to be done, then I'll be signed off bathroom-wise & able to paint!!! (bring that on).
I put in the Starglow order...

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 26, 2024, 09:07:57 AM »
I had a short morning shift today so I've spent the day sleeping, eating and watching the wedding episode of Love is Blind with John. A couple I really did not think would say yes did it. I also saw a three episode documentary about five star luxury hotels in the UK. I don't know why I did it but I did. Now I know where not to stay if I ever get over there, lol.
I've cuddled with the cats and drank a lot of tea. Not sure what to do the rest of the evening.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal