collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 78559 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1365 on: January 06, 2024, 09:33:58 AM »
It's supposed to rain all day and it's making me tired :yawn:

I think it'll be another game and ponies day. I need to clean the litterboxes though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 06, 2024, 09:38:46 AM »
BC, Beldarna, yep, sometimes going outside is daunting!!! Glad I don't have to until Monday...

Meanwhile I've been working on more crocheting. I also did my dishes & have apples stewing slowly...
I need to switch off my tree lights. Maybe before bed...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1367 on: January 07, 2024, 04:01:39 AM »
After this cold week my body needed a moisterboost so I took a long shower and just rubbed in a hairmask, body oils and later body butter and a face sheetmask with aloe vera. My body drank it like it's been in the desert for a week and dying of thirst.

I took a long walk outside after a couple of hours when the sun was at its peak. It is so breathtakingly beautiful outside right now :heart:. It's gonna get warmer now, with plus degrees later in the week so I need to soak it all up now before its too late.

I'm drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream now, a perfect reward after a stroll. I'm gonna hit a new movie and continue with my diamond painting ^.^.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1368 on: January 07, 2024, 04:51:06 AM »
I was up until 3am playing a new game :lookround: I got up at 6:30... so I will probably crash later.

A big storm and another cold front are coming.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 07, 2024, 09:55:00 PM »
I also felt the need for a shower recently, & had to do laundry along with it. My current crochet project is growing huge, which is good.
Everything starts back up today & I'm looking forward to it. First is film day...

BC I'm so with you on long lie-ins!!! And yep, cold here too xxx
Beldarna I always have whipped cream for my hot chocolates!!! Nothing like it!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 08, 2024, 02:21:38 AM »
What game BC?

PBW, what are you crocheting?

I woke up with a bad back so I was gonna lay on my needle matress and pillow for a while and fell a sleep. Instead of fifteen minutes I was on them for over an hour :lookround:. My back was killing me with other pain afterwards, lol. So of course I fell asleep again. Now my back is alright. It's only -5 degrees today so I'm gonna head out and donate some blood. I need to get more of Simbas medicine as well so it's gonna be a nice walk :). Isn't it weird how the temperature can change with more than 30 degrees in a couple of days?

No idea what to do next, watching movies and diamond paint seem to be my favorite past time nowadays.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1371 on: January 08, 2024, 10:04:33 AM »
It's very cold and windy today. I think that storm is going to be here tonight, then the temp will drop even more. It's 67 right now.

Today I'm not feeling well. My new medicine is affecting my stomach, and I already have stomach issues on top of it.

Guess it's more games and maybe ponies later, don't feel like it right now.

Beldarna, the game is Anno 1800. It's not new but I never played it before. I love city builders and it's so detailed and the music is lovely.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 09, 2024, 04:10:55 AM »
It's another blanket, bigger than the previous one.
It's quite chilly, so I love it sitting on my lap as I work, keeping my leggies warm.
Yesterday the film was on: Mamma Mia. I was pleasantly surprised at how it was made. To be very brief, a young lady is getting married & wants to find her father, but there's a bit of an issue... We had coffee, biccies, & leftover chocolates.
Today it was coffee morning, & I got my loot in. I did miss it!!! I also found the soup lunch is no longer happening due to low attendance, but hey ho xxx
Got my messages in too, as well as electric.

BC that's a shame. If you're not already doing so, try eating just before you take the meds. If that's what you're doing, give it an hour or so. Try to see what works, & keep in touch wi your doc too xxx
Beldarna lol, sounds like my nap attempts!!! Glad you got to take a walk xxx

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1373 on: January 09, 2024, 12:19:45 PM »
Thanks PBW. Right now I'm following the BART diet; bananas, applesauce, rice and toast. Supposed to be gentle on your stomach. So far so good :)

I slept until 2pm. My mom woke me up via phone, she was worried since she hadn't heard from me today. I don't think I was up too late last night..? Maybe until midnight? I think I need to cut back on one of my night meds that helps me sleep. It seems either I don't sleep at all or I sleep for too much. Not that I have to be up for work or anything... but I prefer being up during the day. My light situation by my desk isn't great and I have a hard time seeing at night.

I'm still feeling groggy. I'm going to do my internet rounds then eat. I'll probably play more of Anno 1800 today.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 09, 2024, 03:28:11 PM »
It's freeeeeeezing over here today!! :brr: :cold:
Waited forever for the bus to arrive, then went shopping to get some things for my aunt's birthday, then picked up the last three ASDA Minis I needed from the current series. Is anyone else collecting these? :) They're teeny-tiny figures of real ASDA products, I love them! So tiny and cute and perfect :lovey: I hope they do a fourth wave.

As for right now... Spent the last half-hour or so tearing apart the Christmas Radio Times because I wanted to keep the cover :B and a few other pages. Found a Starlight Express advert inside it, OMG I'm so excited for that musical <333

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: January 10, 2024, 01:36:31 AM »
I had an early shift today. So I came home at nine am, just in time for our grocery delivery to be here so I picked that up with hubby. The final work groups were out yesterday and my manager want  our choices on Sunday at the latest so I spent the morning looking through those, printing out the blanket and filled it in. Gonna turn it in tomorrow.
Later today me and hubby are going away, he's gonna shop some winter clothing he need update. I wish I could shop too, but I can't afford it right now so I'm just there for the ride. Hopefully we're gonna eat out today. I feel for hamburgers. I rarely do but today I do. I also hope we take the bus. We have plusdegrees now and the roads are ice. I almost slipped with the bike three times on my way home from work.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 11, 2024, 01:34:56 PM »
Quiet since Tuesday. More crochet/ Youtube binging...
Nothing on today as it wasn't well attended so they stopped it. Tomorrow is different though...
I forgot to get ketchup so will get tomorrow...

Beldarna I know the broke feeling all too well. Didn't even get stuff from eBay this fortnight like I normally do so I can budget better (there's a big HQG1C bundle I have my eye on & I want to be ready for that, also electricity: I spent £100 on it this last Tuesday). xxx
Carrehz, the cold is one of the reasons I love crocheting the blanket. It sits on my lap warming my leggies as I work. I hope you keep warm wi nice warm drinks & soups xxx
BC I love apple sauce. As you know I recently stewed some apples & yummy!!! I look forward to making my next apple pie... I also keep up wi your WYP threads so even if I don't respond, know I'm thinking of you & your mother xxx (moggie too :kitty: )

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 12, 2024, 08:30:12 AM »
Don't talk to me about the electric bill, ours was a third more this month than usual -_-. It's always hard this time of year, we need the light from the lamps because its dark 20 hours a day and the price skyrocket. Luckily we don't pay for heating.

Today was work, home, lunch, watch a documentary with hubby while eating lunch. Laundry. Ninja had my computer chair so I sat in the livingroom scrolling on my phone for a couple of hours. The minute he entered the livingroom I took my computerchair in possession :devious:. Now I'm here. Gonna do some more diamond painting and watch Netflix later (shocking, right? :lol:) I'm watching this documentary serie about Epstein. Yuck what a creepy guy!

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 12, 2024, 09:00:40 PM »
Beldarna ouch!!! My place is all electric so...  :shocked:

Missed going out on Friday due to skewy sleep schedule. Heard somebody I used to know is terminally ill. Crochet, Yiutube, & will make another apple pie soon...

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 13, 2024, 02:37:55 AM »
Poor you. I'm sorry. I hope you don't get the same cold we get. We're in the plus degrees now but we're gonna get below twenty again next week.

Today is 20 days after christmas which in Sweden means the day to clean out christmas. Funny enough, while it takes like 4-5 hours to put everything out it only took 1.5 to get everything back in order. I had planned for half the day for this. It's not even noon and I am done. I need helpt putting the boxes back in storage so they're in the hallway. My ponyroom/office is glad to be rid of them as they took up some space. I decided to keep my snowglobe and unicorn candle stick in my ponyroom/office as I like them and they're pink. What do you think? They are rather nice, arent they? Wouldn't they function all year round? :wonder:

Now I'm thinking chocolate bar, Netflix and Diamond Painting.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal