collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 71848 times)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1035 on: August 31, 2023, 03:51:02 PM »
NovelNerd, i hope the meeting goes well :hug: :hug: i'm sorry about your goats :(

BC, yay for money and getting stuff you need and want :)

Beldarna, i hope you had a safe trip. :)

PBW, hoping you were able to knock out some of the chores :)

today was pretty boring. worked all day. banging my head against the wall trying to get something to work. with no success. i'll try again tomorrow. now i just need to pick up groceries. i'm hoping to get to sleep early.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 31, 2023, 10:35:12 PM »
Thank you Beth!
I hope you get a good rest

May I also call you PBW? Mine is more the black, purple, white, and yellow. It falls under the umbrella of the other one. Which subforum are they posted in? I would love to see them.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1037 on: August 31, 2023, 11:51:18 PM »
BC, yeah, very complicated. I had a good trip though, no weirdos going with me. It felt weird having a break at a trainstation with no where to go, really, no breakroom or anything. The planners really did not think this through. I hid my uniform in my large black raincoat and sat on a bench, avoiding people and read. I did not want to answer questions and help people while being on break. I did suceed, lol. It was good coming home though. Today I start on my regular schedule so hopefully I wont be doing that ride again.

So I have a late shift today as well, but going inland which is always nice. So I'll be diamond painting, watching TV and chill until I begin after 3 pm.

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: September 01, 2023, 04:51:24 AM »
is September 1 too early to put up Halloween and Fall decorations? maybe just some fall stuff?

i woke up and was sure it was Saturday. but i was confused that my alarm went off. then i realized it's Friday. but Monday is a holiday and we might have a half day today so i can't complain. i think i'll take a break from troubleshooting and work on some other stuff. i have a bunch of admin tasks i've been putting off.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1039 on: September 02, 2023, 05:11:31 AM »
I'm not sleeping again, but this time it's good old fashioned insomnia. I haven't had a bout of legit insomnia for a long time. I used to get it all the time as a teen and in my 20s. Also, it's come with a friend of no appetite. I haven't eaten in four days. I forced myself to have a smoothie yesterday for dinner, berries and bananas with some almond butter. It was good. I'm going to try to cook something later. I have some hot dogs and stuff to make chili, so I think I'll combine the two and make chili dogs. Maybe not the best thing to eat after four days without substantial food but I'll take the chance.

I would also like to finally get my laundry done and take a shower. Maybe move the bed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: September 02, 2023, 01:17:07 PM »
I have a 60 minute deep massage later. I mowed the yard like I do every Saturday. Yesterday my iPad gave me the "storage full" pop up so I deleted some games I didn't like playing. My iPad has been sort of acting up but I won't get a new one for a long time. School starts back on Tuesday and the schedules are in the powerschool app as of today so I now what my classes are now. I possibly will buy myself a planner for school tomorrow or Monday. I have also been updating my sales on Mercari. No one has bought anything  :mad:. I just want the stuff I am trying to sell locally to be gone because I can't have it in my room.
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: September 02, 2023, 01:17:53 PM »
On Thursday, I decided to go for a longer walk, even though it was raining (it wasn't supposed to!).  :)
At first, I couldn't find my umbrella anywhere, so I had to take an old childish umbrella that was lying at the bottom of the closet. It is pink with different colored balloons. :facepalm: Fortunately, no one else was out for a walk at the same time, so luckily it was raining. :lol: I still got partially wet, especially my feet. The umbrella was too small and I was wearing sneakers. (Rubber boots are not good for jogging.)
For a couple of days now, my shins have been really sore, as well as my ankles. Maybe the walk was too long for me or maybe I walked too fast. I'm not sporty, and I haven't jogged regularly for a long time, but I'm working on it. Well, despite the pain, I feel like going jogging again soon, but I guess it's better to wait for the pain to go away first.

The weekend goes peacefully, relaxing at home. :relaxed:
:zzz:

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: September 02, 2023, 01:29:15 PM »
BC, I hope your appetite improves and you can get some sleep tonight.

today i'm planning my Halloween decorations. i ordered some more outdoor decorations. including a skeleton and more skeleton animals for my menagerie. i love Halloween and typically i get way to into decorating and have no energy for the Christmas decorating.

i also need to hang up some plates. since all of the hangers finally arrived.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1043 on: September 02, 2023, 11:28:01 PM »
I had a nice long hotel breakfast. Such breakfast on a Sunday means pancakes :biggrin:

I'm heading home around noon, when I come home I need to do laundry and eat a late lunch. No time to eat on the train while working. Until then I'm slagging on the hotelroom, watching Star Wars Rebels.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: September 03, 2023, 04:11:05 AM »
PBW is me, go for it xxx
Beldarna what a lovely brekkie!!! And glad you had a good trip overall xxx
Beth sounds fun!!! Halloween isn't as big over here but it's still a fun thing!!!
HOM I get like that after long walks too, but if the walk was good anyway, even with rain, it's all worth it!!!
Rainlove enjoy the massage, & hope you can get some stuff sold xxx
BC aww xxx I get insomnia too, only nowadays it translates to wonky sleep schedule rather than no sleep at all!!! Also if you like eating it, make it, any food is better than none!!!
Novelnerd, ace??? Yep it does come under the broad umbrella!!! And people really don't understand it... My sketch is in Art Challenge Game; it's my third submission to that thread.

Anyway, onto me. I finished my first shoulder strap!!! I baked scones!!! I made biccies!!! I've done a laundry load & will soon do another!!! I managed to clean myself & wash my hair!!! I still have to do main dishes but that won't be too hard...
I also got the latest HQG1Cs ordered
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1045 on: September 03, 2023, 12:49:31 PM »
Thanks :) The chili dogs were good but I made way too much.

Today I got to sleep. I slept for 3 hours straight, which is good for me. I'm still very tired though.

I need to take a shower and do some laundry. I want to visit my mom tomorrow. I haven't been able to talk with her for 2 weeks.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 04, 2023, 08:32:11 AM »
It sounds like you’ve been super productive PBW! I’ll also go take a peak at your work.

I’ve been at the girlfriends house the long weekend and we went out to eat, cooked together one meal, and then we have been playing a ton of games. It’s been relaxing but almost time to go back to the real world again.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 04, 2023, 10:41:51 AM »
I finally hung up the plates. I ended up being 1 hanger short so i had to wait an extra day. it's a mix of these french themed plates i bought a while back and some Peter Rabbit plates i got as birthday gifts when i was really little. it's nice to have them up again finally. and i think the entry way is finally done.

other than that i'm taking it easy today. Today is Labor Day in the U.S. so it's a holiday.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1048 on: September 04, 2023, 01:07:41 PM »
I visited my mom today :hearts: I called to fix her phone and after talking to one person and it not working, she passed me onto another person and he did some stuff, it still wouldn't work. So he's sending a new phone. It should be here in about five days. I miss talking to my mom everyday.

I did have a hard time walking to her room. When I got there I was about three steps away from my legs giving out completely, luckily there is a chair in her room. The nurse who was taking care of my mom's roommate got me some ice water and asked if I was okay. Then she went into this thing about how she joined this weight loss program and blah blah. You know, I'm aware I'm obese. What you don't know, is I've already lost a bunch of weight. I know what I'm doing. Go away.

Other than that, it was a good visit. My niece brought some of my mom's things she'd taken. I'm surprised.

Neither of my uber drivers were weird this time.

Now I'm exhausted and have a headache. I'm just going to spend the rest of the day playing games. I have some Bob Evans Mac&Cheese I can heat up in the microwave. I tasted all the refrigerated and frozen Mac&Cheese that was at Wal mart. The Bob Evans is the cheesiest and has the best flavor. The Stouffer's was my least favorite, which is odd because I love their lasagna. Ooh, I should get some of that. I think my appetite is returning :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 04, 2023, 03:41:14 PM »
BC, That's really wonderful to hear that you were able to visit your mother!  :lovey:

Take it easy and rest, so hopefully the leg pains and headaches will go away! :hug: It's great that your appetite is back!
:zzz:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal