collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 71775 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1095 on: September 25, 2023, 08:21:47 AM »
I'm feeling more awake an energized than yesterday. Laundry! I must do it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 25, 2023, 12:14:05 PM »
Artie when Babies do things for the first time it's the best!!!  :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:
BC yaiy on seeing your mother & yaiy on appetite!!! Laundry  :sigh:
Beldarna the frustrations of getting a new phone!!!  :dumbpc:

More knitting, crochet, a few packets arriving, & wonked up sleep!!! AGAIN...
Still, some of the packets coming are to help me get more accessories for Ponies so yaiy!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1097 on: September 25, 2023, 04:43:02 PM »
It's almost my bedtime and I did nothing! today. I spent most of the day on my PC watching videos on YouTube and Facebook. Played some games. At one point I made iced coffee. Called my mom twice. Gave Aster many treats.

That was all.

My laundry will never get done :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1098 on: September 25, 2023, 05:26:33 PM »
I stayed at home today as the weather was cloudy and quite windy. Baby is up on two knees today for the first time and also she said the word 'nana' for the first time as in :banana: She's now a big fan of bananas

aww :)

today i pretty much just worked. and we got sandwiches for dinner.  i'm feeling a little better but still not great.  i had enough energy to get through the work day but not enough to do much else.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 27, 2023, 03:40:49 PM »
BC we get lazy days sometimes, especially when you get sore a lot xxx
Beth you take it easy until you're well again xxx

Yesterday I made it to coffee, but only by scheduling naps.
Today I had my visit, & good thing too as I got a letter about my kitchen. I'll get a new one in October. I have SO MUCH STUFF to shift before then!!! I'm dreading it!!!
Meanwhile more knitting & crochet, & Blythswood is collecting again...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1100 on: September 28, 2023, 02:20:03 AM »
Ponybookworm I ended up getting help from one of the drivers. He did exactly the same thing I did and it worked. I have no clue why or how but my phone works now. The shortcuts still wont happen but he showed me to bookmark them and putting the bookmarklist on the screen, so it's almost the same.

Today I've been showing off the goodgirl syndrome big time. I've done two huge batches of food! One for me and one for hubby. I have nine luncboxes prepared for me now. Hubbys chili is still on the stove but I think he will get more out of it. The pot is to the brim! I've taken out our garbage and recycling and folded the laundry that has been in the dryer since Tuesday (hubby was the one doing the laundry.. figure) and the clock is only fifteen minutes past eleven.

I think I'm gonna spend the afternoon cleaning up the balcony and put away everything for the winter. I'm not sitting out there anymore. But for now I'm cuddling Simba who is sitting on my lap and listen to some music and maybe gonna Diamond Paint a bit when he's done cuddling.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1101 on: September 28, 2023, 08:49:27 AM »
Yesterday I got a lot done. Still not the laundry, but a lot of other things :lol: My neighbor came and took my trash. I'm completely caught up on the kitchen! Dishes, countertops, stovetop - all clean and tidy! I broke down all the boxes. I put some things away that had been left out far too long. Went around and gathered up the cat toys and put them in the toybox.

Today my goal is... laundry! For real this time!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 28, 2023, 09:34:48 AM »
Looks like we both had a lot of energy to do things! :) Good job!

The balcony is cleaned and ready for winter. Ninja has been out, I've been Diamond Painting for three hours, listened through the dischography of Xandria and fighting to get through to Amazon customer service. I'm ready for bed.

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 29, 2023, 06:24:24 AM »
i also need to do laundry today :)

i washed bath towels and bedding the last 2 days. today i need to wash clothes. work is stressful right now but at least it's Friday. i also finished up my side work so i can close that out. i'm not sure it will continue past this month though. i have mixed feelings about that.

on a better note, i did get something setup at work that i've been working towards for years. so i feel good about that.

this weekend i want to decorate for Halloween but i'm not sure i feel well enough yet. i'll have to take it slow. i spent a lot on decorations so i need to put them out :) i can decorate inside a little slower.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1104 on: September 29, 2023, 08:00:56 AM »
Guess what I didn't do yesterday :P The laundry still waits to be done. I'm just so sore. Today i had to try three times to get up out of bed because my lower back and hips hurt so much.

I think I have a UTI. I see my doctor on the 3rd. Until then I've been drinking cranberry juice and I hate cranberries :razz: I think it's helping though.

Today I need to work on my swap pony and a commission.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 29, 2023, 03:23:25 PM »
BC keep flushing it, if not cranberry juice, plain water will do xxx
Beth good job on the work thing you set up!!! Hope it helps ease the stress xxx
Beldarna good on that driver helping you xxx And yaiy for cooking batches!!!

As for me, Customising is put off as I'm using the boxes I have to pack some stuff I don't need to cook with & top of the list: Custom baits!!! Also hair, ribbons, & a few other bits. I'm rushing to get a few custom rockers done (white, yellow, blue, & a green one for Batty Boo) because I have the wood bits for it so am doing them, then once they're all painted I can shift my wood bits & my paint tubes & tins!!! I pretty much want as much non-essentials shifted as possible, & may have a few more boxes I can use... (yep the bait Ponies are in MLP boxes: the Snuzzle plushie box, two Celestial boxes, & the box my 40th Butterscotch came in). I have more bits in tins but they can shift in their own sweet time because tins. I'm slowly working on more knitting & crochet stuff too.
Also my Aliexpress package arrived, complete with snug shark hoodie gown (it's so long & cosy & snuggly), some toy accessories, & two more coloured shark plushies!!! Plus I can use the bags for rubbish so that's always good...

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 30, 2023, 06:18:50 AM »
I've been to a huge fleemarket today, geared toways childrens items. I found one G2, and retro Parasol. I guess G1s start to be too old to be found now. I remember ten years ago when i went to it and made many great finds. They had a lot of G4s but it's not my thing.

I also went to the toyshop in downtown and bought the remainder of the blindboxes, so now I have everyone. So the Rescue at MidnightCastle set is complete. I just wish they could have put Spike and Ember in the box. And why have Moondander in both the box and as a blindbag and not Glory in one of them? Anyway, the shop had buy three pay for two on all the toys so I got one box for free :).
I also bought new haircolour and it turned out I had a coupon for 50 sek for any item in the store so I got it for half the price. And Body shop had started selling their advent calendars and I had a coupon there as well so I got a discount and a shower gel as I bought for more than five hundred SEK. In girlmath, I made some bargains today! :biggrin:

My shift starts in an hour. I'm gonna ride the train down, not working but getting paid, sleep at the hotel and then work on the way back tomorrow at three pm. So i get an entire Sunday in another town, but have to leave the hotel at noon. It feels miserable. Anyway, gotta pack a bag and dinner. Gonna bring my laptop so I can stream some Disney+ or Netflix while I'm there.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1107 on: September 30, 2023, 10:26:32 AM »
Sounds like you scored big! :D Also sounds like a lot of fun. I miss going to the flea markets and little antique stores.

I got a late start today. I woke up with only 2 minutes to go until I was to meet with my therapist over Zoom. She was a couple minutes late so it gave me a little time to get something to drink and wash my face.

Today I'm going to work on some art stuff. I've given up on the laundry for now.

I need to clip my nails, they're bothering me.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 01, 2023, 01:59:13 PM »
the weekend is going by way too fast :(

i did some yard work this morning. i needed to trim some of the plants. the ones in the front of the bed, i'm not sure what they are, are growing like crazy. i also needed to trim the crepe myrtles away from the downspouts. last time we had a storm they were banging against the metal and it sounded like the house was getting attacked!

i also put up the last of the solar globe lights along the fence in the backyard. the box has been sitting there for months so it feels good to finally get that done.

i might put out some of the Halloween decorations a bit later. i need to get them put together first

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 01, 2023, 07:56:22 PM »
Beldarna nice bargains!!!
Beth good going on the gardening xxx
BC glad you made your therapy appointment!!!

I got the wood rockers done!!! The green one is in the Spooky Cabin with Batty Boo, & the others are finished & ready to be given to Newborns. I spray-sealed them before bed, so the place would air out as I slept, but there was still a whiff when I got up...
I'm working on the collection spreadsheet meanwhile. I'm only on the G1s, & realised I didn't have all the acquirement dates of the G1s written, so a quick panic mode to add dates for variants, Celestials, et al. Fortunately hovering over the photos of the Butterscotches gives me a rough idea as to when I got them...
Also more knitting & crochet, plus I found a Pony person on a Discord server who collects & shares colouring pages, so I'm going through my scans & giving them some for sharing with everybody. They get a book or so a day from me, & I'm due the next one. I STILL have a bunch of mine to clean up though!!!
And I'm also knitting, crocheting, & sorting boxes out... I WILL get this done!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal