collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 23022 times)

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Summer
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2017, 05:38:30 AM »
Thursday. 3/5. I did some chores but didn't go on a walk because it was getting to be the hottest time of the day.

Friday 1/5. I got hit with some laziness and didn't feel like doing anything. I got the laundry done, though.

Saturday 4/5. I went grocery shopping alone and had the rest of the 4 do chores at home. Then I did chores at home too. I don't know how I had enough energy for it, but I did and I liked it. We also played a board game together later in the day. It was a very good day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2017, 04:36:24 PM »
6/11

4/5 I only ordered a half order of food when eating out and also had a salad instead of soup. I also didn't snack when I got home and drank a zero calorie drink instead of a full calorie one.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:54:07 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2017, 04:55:49 PM »
Way to go pinyfan....how is that not a 5 day? It sounds wonderful.

SDS we all deserve a break day. It gets us recharge.

Ok let's try this again. 2/5 I knitted and I just recorded. I know that is lame for me, but I set up the number system to gain points for participants, and myself. I wanted to earn points and be rewarded after so many points...but I have stunk at recording.

Monday is an appointment that could change my life...so if it's what I want my goals will change...not too much, but I will need to focus more:) so nervous
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2017, 05:39:06 AM »
6/9
walked 3 mi
drank 1.5L
intake 1000cal, ug
still working on my muff

4/5

6/10
walked less than a mile
drank 0.5L water
intake 1400 cal
still working on my muff
3/5

6/11
walked 3 mi
drank 0.5L water
intake 1600 cal
still working on the muff
2/5

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2017, 06:42:05 AM »
2/5 for Friday, 4/5 for Saturday, and 5/5 for yesterday. I went to the arts festival in the Pittsburgh yesterday and walked sooooo much! I rewarded myself for a good weekend by getting a caricature of myself done by an awesome artist. :biggrin:
Instagram / Want List

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2017, 06:45:56 AM »
Sounds fun, Renia.  Any chance you could post the picture, especially if it has ferrets!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2017, 08:20:31 AM »
I can post it when I get home. :) The picture is of me and my husband, actually. Ooooh, but one day I want to have a portrait done of us and our ferrets and hang it up in our living room. :lol:

Today has already been off to a great start. I went to the gym this morning and played Just Dance for a half an hour after. I had a spinach smoothie for breakfast and I stopped at Subway to pick up a wrap for lunch. Assuming my dinner will be on point, I feel like I'm already on track for a perfect day!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
6/12
A not so great day for me. I let myself get stressed out and as a result wasn't as careful about making healthier choices.

3/5 I powerwalked 3 times around the mall and drank water when I really wanted Coke. I will try to do better tomorrow.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 05:20:37 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2017, 05:59:06 PM »
Warning this could be a long post...it's ok if you do not read:p well here is the life changing news....I thought this was a no as I got a monthly visit for two days, and it stopped.......I am pregnant!!!!!! I am so excited. We have been trying for almost a year. It was just confirmed today at the doctors.

So I really need to step up my games...it's not about me any more.

1. Walk/Treadmill 15min. I need to do this daily. I want to keep healthy and moveable until it's not a possible.
2. Healthy Eating. I have started to feel more hungry. I have a water bottle to take to work with me. I plan to cut up veggies so I can snack when I feel hungry. I know this will not stop all cravings, but it's a good step.
3. Reading. I have books to read in preparation.
4. Crafting/knitting I am just piling on my projects. So I am making a temp blanket, and it will fit a king sized bed. I hope to finish it before it gets cold. So about 3 months maybe 4. We'll I want to do temp blanket for the days I am pregnant for a baby blanket:) I also want to work on some projects before fall. So working on multiple projects is not working...too much unraveling. So I am keeping notes on what I am focusing on projects to completion.
5. Music. Well this was to be my income once I go on maternity leave. As of right now I have a studio with no students. So I need to be practicing and advertising daily.

I put all this in my calandra book, so I hope to be better, now that this is not just for me, but for a baby on the way....

Oh and I do hope for twins!!! It runs in the family:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2017, 06:27:00 PM »
Congrats Crowning_Glory13 :)

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2017, 06:30:39 PM »
That's such awesome news, Crowning_Glory13!   :frolic:  Congratulations!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2017, 07:32:36 PM »
Thank you. I am so nervouscited:) I love pinkie pie for that word:)

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2017, 08:16:04 AM »
Congrats Crowing_Glory13!

@heathersmoo: Here's the caricature I was talking about! My husband was wearing a Steven Universe shirt, hence the name. :lol:
Spoiler

I give yesterday a 5/5! My dinner wasn't the healthiest, but it wasn't that bad either. Other than that, everything went really well and I was even able to sleep for a full 6 /12 hours (that seems to be my limit) last night.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2017, 05:34:25 PM »
Ok here goes it.
Got my walk in, played piano :shock: ate well today, and I am prepping to knit. Alk that's left is reading. It's easier to do before sleep. I even posted sooo....drumm rollllll 5/5!

Good start so far. That is a lot to accomplish...i hope I can keep it up:)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2017, 07:42:25 PM »
Delightful news, Crowning_Glory13!! :green:

Saturday 5/5
Youngest had her dance recital! Another year down! Near hyperventilating anxiety attack worked through via simultaneous adrenaline kick in when I thought we'd somehow forgotten one of the outfits (I'd put them all together a month ago and checked them weekly plus just before we left the house. Didn't stop me from driving back to the house when the first checks of the dressing room and car failed to turn up the hiding bag.) :freak: I had family up so last second cleaning and some small gardening done. We all went to my niece's first birthday as well. Busy busy busy. :gallop: Walked just under three miles. :run:

Sunday 3/5
Walked 1 1/3 miles. A little gardening done, mostly watering. A lot of rest. One day my mom will be able to walk in my house and it will be CLEAN not just mostly neat.  :pout: Youngest is wanting to learn to cook so we made spaghetti and meatballs with cheese, Gold Star chili (plus beans), and caramelized onions (because she hates eating raw onion). It was delicious.
Spoiler

No real cleaning and absolutely no exercise done as I decided to Overwatch for a bit.

Monday 4/5
Don't know exactly how much I walked because I did laundry and somehow put my FitBit through the wash again... :facepalm: It was at least a mile and a half because we walked through part of the mall and then through a mega-Walmart for a few hours and my step count stopped at around 5pm. I walked outside to make sure nothing was dying but didn't do anything beyond that. Enough roughhousing to count as exercise. Picking up a 40+ lbs child who's wriggling around is exercise. ;)

Tuesday 3/5
Got the recycling and some more cleaning and laundry done. Mostly watering done in the garden but I also pinned up my gladiolus stems together so maybe they'd stand a little taller for the bigger bees. Also, my largest non-deformed cucumber grown to date.
Spoiler

A bit under 1 1/2 miles walked and no exercise.

Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal