collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 23226 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony Summer
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2017, 08:37:11 AM »
Sending prayers to those loss. Thank goodness you are safe....i might have something life changing, so my goals might need to be changed.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2017, 08:40:39 AM »
Thanks.  With the Pulse massacre anniversary just a few days away, the vibe in town is pretty on edge.

Sometimes goals need to be adjusted so no shame in that, CG.  I hope your life change is a positive one.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2017, 10:22:16 AM »
I will never understand why some people think pulling a gun is the solution to being mad about something. 

I'm glad you're safe!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2017, 10:25:21 AM »
I haven't posted for a few days, ugh... I suck! :cry:

I give yesterday a 4/5.
Saturday - Monday all get 3/5 because I didn't do terribly, but I wasn't at my best either.

I've had two interviews this week and another one tomorrow. Luckily my boss at my current job has allowed me to move my hours around a bit so that I'm still getting paid for all of my hours despite having to take off time to go to interviews and stuff. My husband is away in NH this week for work related stuff, so I've been incredibly lonely (when my ferrets aren't awake, plus all of my friends have been busy)...which means lots of working out to pass the time. That isn't a bad thing! I haven't been to the gym in over a week though, but I'm determined to go tomorrow because I need to start running again.

I hope you all have been doing well! I'm gonna go back and read the posts I've missed whenever I have time.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2017, 10:36:54 AM »
I give myself 5/5 for yesterday. No walking today, but getting a lot of chores done. Time for another round of mopping! *does a fake happy dance*

But I'm also digging a bit deeper than the usual maintenance/repetitive chores and getting a little bit into the large one-time-and-its-done chores. So 4/5 for today.

Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2017, 01:50:32 PM »
Was trawling the interwebs, saw this and thought of you, Renia (as a joke of course, there's nothing wrong with you :P)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2017, 03:24:30 PM »
Just read through and I'm glad you're doing okay Heathersmoo!

Monday 5/5
Cleaned some and gardened more. Walked 2 3/4 miles. Some small bit of exercise done. Heart rate went up because Grandma decided to start off their trip update with the phrase, "Your child has had an issue and it's serious." The "serious" thing was that her water bottle had broken and Grandma was trying hard not to laugh.  -_-

Tuesday 3/5
Almost no cleaning. Plenty of light gardening and working on ponies. No real exercise but I did get vigorous on my walk. A little over 2 1/3 miles walked. Eldest woke me with a text asking why Youngest gets called "Lil' Sis" when neither of the older two children did. I explained it was a play on my nickname and their mother's name was not so easy to make an association. (Not mentioned was the fact that Grandma likes me better than Wife1)  :P

Wednesday 5/5
Made it to the Farmers Market! Even processed all of the fruits and veggies I didn't cook with today. Bonus! Cleaned my kitchen then gardened at the church before coming home to work on ponies and clean in the living room. Went to do more gardening in my backyard but the cleaning portion was interrupted by a juvenile Eastern Black Kingsnake popping out of a bag of trash and I wish my current heart rate was less than my adrenaline trying to tack on two more miles to my distance total today. Exercise achieved. :faint:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2017, 03:41:16 PM »
I'm glad you're okay heathersmoo.

6/7 3/5

I had a huge breakfast this morning but I did make 3 laps around the mall. I also was carefully about snacks when I started to get hungry again.

I know I should drink water but I don't want water.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2017, 06:07:28 PM »
It's ok to have a source for a day. I used drink soda like water, but like you I found substitutions. After time went on, I would have a craving for soda. Drank one soda and was able to go for my substitution for future drinks.

1/5 not feeling the best. I kind of knitted, but just feeling miserable
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2017, 05:59:23 AM »
Thanks archidraca and ponyfan.  I'm glad to be ok too, more than anyone. 

Regarding the water discussion, I feel you guys.  I really don't like the taste, or lack of it, in water, never have.  However, I keep a strict budget to afford the travel that is one of my high life priorities so I don't buy drinks at work or buy drinks to bring to work.  I use the free tea, water, hot chocolate, coffee, etc.  That's just what works for me personally and I will admit that I'm strange :P

6/7 summary
only walked 2 miles, I still feel weird being outside because of the shooting.  I'm trying to force myself to go out for a bit but not too much.  The weather has been unusually rainy too which hasn't helped.  I've been upping my weight training to make up the difference- yay for two sessions a day!
intake 515 cal, fought off a more moderate binge, weighed myself and I'm below my pre-travel weight already!  I'm thrilled :)
water 1.5L, meant for 3 but it just didn't happen
started knitting a muff and made myself a macrame necklace and keychain set with some extra Danish kronner
3/5

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2017, 09:50:48 AM »
By foregoing apples and dates, I have created a new challenge for myself. What do I snack on when I'm out on long walks? I go out after 8am and don't get home until lunch time. Raw veggies aren't as enjoyable to eat as apples are, unless I make dip or something. I could take hard boiled eggs, I suppose. Maybe I'll have to take a lunch box with a freezer pack, so I can keep spoile-ables in my backpack. Then stop in the middle of my lunch to have a rest and a snack.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2017, 09:54:01 AM »
Could you do celery sticks and peanut butter?  That's one of my go-to treats.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 08, 2017, 10:42:29 AM »
Was trawling the interwebs, saw this and thought of you, Renia (as a joke of course, there's nothing wrong with you :P)

I've seen this before and I swear it's actually how I feel. :lol:

I give yesterday a 4/5. I did really well even though I didn't make it to the gym.

I honest to God plan on going to the gym tonight. My bestie asked me how I've been liking Planet Fitness and I told her it's awesome, especially when I have someone to go with. My current gym buddy is a single mom with a pre-school aged kid, so she isn't able to make it to the gym that often right now, so it'd be nice to have another gym buddy. I'm gonna see if I can bring her as a guest tonight and see how she likes the place. That's incentive enough for me to finally drag myself back there.

Regarding drinking water: I'm one of the only people I know who can easily go through over 100 oz. of water every day, no problem. I understand not liking the taste (or lack thereof) though. My advice is to infuse the water with fruit. Lemon is always great, but sweet fruits are better. ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 08, 2017, 12:25:17 PM »
6/8  3/5

I made 2 laps around the mail. I was going to make 3 but something unexpected happened that scared me a little so I didn't complete the 3rd round. (I'm fine though)  I didn't get any free samples and at lunch I ordered a healthier meal and one healthy side.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:29:27 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #254 on: June 08, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
Stay safe ponyfan. Hugs. I might get some knitting done today. I f2f o hope for a walk, but moving hurts a lot today.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal