collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How has your Pony Luck been recently?  (Read 1669 times)

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How has your Pony Luck been recently?
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2016, 04:53:53 PM »
whats the best place to find G1s? I have gone to Goodwill multiple times, and they hardly have any toys. Is Once Upon a Chile good? there is one here in town, but I've had no need to go there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2016, 07:00:32 AM »
I've had luck at Once Upon a Child (found a dream beauty there and it's one of the only places I find G1s other than the goodwill outlet) and I like how it's organized. At mine they put all of the toys in baggies grouped by type (like a set of barbies in a package, etc.), so it's really easy to dig through. Also, since it's a child's consignment, there are naturally more toys than other consignment stores. It's worth a look! :lol:

But this year I haven't had super huge luck for ponies in my area...the garage/tag sales for the most part were TERRIBLE this year. Oh well, better luck next time! ^.^
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2016, 09:09:17 AM »
I haven't been doing too much pony hunting lately with the holidays upon us, but I've still found a few things on the list. But......I have been riding the tails of my mom's pony luck. She has been finding things I need right and left.

I also found and bought a Paradise Estate in the last few months. I guess that's some good pony luck. lol

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 09:55:50 AM »
whats the best place to find G1s? I have gone to Goodwill multiple times, and they hardly have any toys. Is Once Upon a Chile good? there is one here in town, but I've had no need to go there.

I've had the best luck at Value Village. I found a small bag of ponies at Good Will once and Once Upon a Child has lots of toys but I don't see 80's toys very often. I've found my Paradise Estate there and a Baby Surprise there. I go pony hunting once or twice a week and it's been a long time since I found anything. G1's don't show up very often so you have to check back lots to find them.

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 07:08:05 PM »
Savers and Red Racks (a Disabled American Veterans thrift store ) are my best places. I didn't know Once Upon a Child had toys, I need to try them out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal