collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Should we make any modifications to entry 11?

No (but artwork and constellations will have minor update)
12 (27.3%)
Yes, I want different colours (specify in comments)
4 (9.1%)
Yes, I want to see different constellations (specify in comments)
9 (20.5%)
Yes, combine with entry 4
7 (15.9%)
Yes, comine with entry 1
4 (9.1%)
Yes, combine with entry 3 (specify which symbol/s)
2 (4.5%)
Yes, combine with entry 4 and 1
4 (9.1%)
Yes, combine with entry 4 and 3
1 (2.3%)
Yes, combine with entry 1 and 3
0 (0%)
Yes, combine with entry 4, 1, and 3
1 (2.3%)
Other (Let us know in the comments)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Let's Make a Pony! Round 12: "It's what my cutie mark is telling me~" [RE-VOTE!]  (Read 5720 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
I would love constellations, but what sort of constellations would go? Well, Pegasus is an obvious choice, and possibly Cassiopeia, as it is a constellation seen year round. And a little Ursa Major or minor, a wink and a nod to mlp:fim boast busters. Oh! Or the constellation orion.its simple, and easily recognizable by the belt. Or a Capricorn. Capricorn is seen in the northern hemisphere this time of year, and could work well. So many constellations to suggest. Kudos to you aluke! She looks stunning already!  :hope:
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I would love constellations, but what sort of constellations would go? Well, Pegasus is an obvious choice, and possibly Cassiopeia, as it is a constellation seen year round. And a little Ursa Major or minor, a wink and a nod to mlp:fim boast busters. Oh! Or the constellation orion.its simple, and easily recognizable by the belt. Or a Capricorn. Capricorn is seen in the northern hemisphere this time of year, and could work well. So many constellations to suggest. Kudos to you aluke! She looks stunning already!  :hope:

Haha, ironically the two real constellations on her right now are Ursa Major (or the iconic dipper part anyway) and Cassiopeia, I guess they were good choices. :lol: Originally I was going to have her be adorned in all winter constellations before I did half space objects and half real. I'll see what I can do to mesh a whimsical star map. I'll do my best!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile

Haha, ironically the two real constellations on her right now are Ursa Major (or the iconic dipper part anyway) and Cassiopeia, I guess they were good choices. :lol: Originally I was going to have her be adorned in all winter constellations before I did half space objects and half real. I'll see what I can do to mesh a whimsical star map. I'll do my best!

Heh! Someone actually read my commments! And your the artist, so do whatever you wish with the whimsical star map of mappie-ness. (Glob that sounded better in my head. Curse you lack of words!)
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

Heh! Someone actually read my commments! And your the artist, so do whatever you wish with the whimsical star map of mappie-ness. (Glob that sounded better in my head. Curse you lack of words!)

Haha, of course, I try to keep up and read/respond to comments when I can. :) And lol, I make up words all the time because my brain and verbalized thoughts are rarely on the same wavelength.  :P

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I say no modifications, keep it as is! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My MLP Tumblr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal