collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which Mane Six Brushable Do You Have The Most Of?

Pinkie Pie
Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Fluttershy

Author Topic: Which G4 Mane Six Brushable Do You Have The Most Of?  (Read 6297 times)

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Which G4 Mane Six Brushable Do You Have The Most Of?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 04:21:10 AM »
Twilight for me, but only because she's one of my army ponies (and I'm nowhere near having or wanting every version of her either).

Elf

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 05:28:51 AM »
In my small collection, I have one of each!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 05:35:54 AM »
I have about 20 rainbow dashes and 15 Applejacks. I have a small army amassing lol

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 08:57:54 AM »
I try and avoid the Mane Six if I can, and I'm not a big G4 collector, but I like Rarity because she reminds me of Glory, a pony I loved and wanted a lot as a child, and I do have a few versions of her. My first G4 ponies were Rarity, Applejack and Daisy thingummy from a shop when on holiday in Finland. The second Rarity came when I was in Lille five years ago. It happened because the shop in Lille had the sets with Starswirl and Dewdrop Dazzle and they each came with other ponies/sets. So carriage Rarity came then.

After that I actually really like the Rainbow Rocks one that comes with the doll, and then of course there was the Rainbow Rocks one that only came out in a few places, and since she was here, I got her - I love her hair colours.

I picked up the gothic Rarity on Ebay just because by then I was getting a little family of them. And finally, I got the original Rainbow Rocks one with the glittery hair (I think RR?) when it was on clearance here.

So how many is that? Six I think. I definitely don't have any other armies of a Mane 6 character. I have one Applejack - my original one from Porvoo. One Pinkie Pie which I wouldn't have except that she came with either Dewdrop Dazzle or Starswirl in Lille and so I ended up with her - I don't like Pinkie Pie very much.

I have one Fluttershy, and one Rainbow Dash, who I graduated with for my MA. I got her for that purpose as I graduated my undergrad degree with G3 Rainbow Dash as a luck charm.

I have two Twilights, I think. One is demented and has poseable legs and something that lights up on her head. I kept her because she amused me, no other reason. The other is the original basic unicorn one. I don't have one with horn and wings I don't think.

So it's definitely Rarity, but I try to avoid the Mane 6 now. I try to buy different ponies; they're more interesting to me than remakes of the same one over and over.

Mind you, pearly Twilight is very pretty and I don't have one with horn and wings, so she may happen yet. I haven't decided.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
Pinkie Pie! I have two brushables of her, black tie and normal ^^ I'm not much of a main 6 fan (I do love Pinkie though, have done since G3 when I kept getting extras of her XD), so the only other main 6 brushables I have are one each of Applejack and Twilight Sparkle (because they came with Star Dreams and Ploomette, lol).

Offline pickwick_pirate

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 06:37:54 AM »
Fluttershy without a doubt. In pretty much any size. She is the only mane 6 pony I purposefully buy. In fact I don't think I even have twighlight sparkle ...

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 08:46:09 AM »
Myself, I have a Rarity army but my wife consistently only collects Flutter Shy!  Even G3 and G2(ya sorta, you know which one I mean), G1 (Dancing Butterflies) so my second vote on behalf of my wife is Fluttershy.

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 12:00:16 AM »
I have no repeats with regular brushables. But if we included non regular brushables, RD or AJ would win for sure.
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 01:40:44 AM »
Huh I honestly have no idea, got to count it down I guess :P I think its Pinkie but I may be wrong!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2016, 03:16:03 AM »
Fluttershy at around 8 I think. She's my favorite and an army pony. Then it's RD, another army pony. AJ is also an army pony but I only have 2 G4 versions. There's probably 2 or 3 of the others due to Shine Brights and TS's  change in breed.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2016, 06:41:43 PM »
actually, I have an equal amount of each of the mane 6  ^^; I also refuse to collect any special versions (like water cuties or crystal motion) if I'm unsure if all 6 are released. I actually really wanted all of the water cuties but I could never find twilight and I don't think they made fluttershy so I gave up on those

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 07:43:26 PM »
My favorite is Rainbow Dash of mane 6....
I do have a blind bags  army of Twilight Sparkle pose before she became Alicorn!

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2017, 02:10:53 PM »
I try to only buy 1 of each pony, including mane 6, but somehow I now have two fluttershys. But one was signed by Andrea so I have to keep that one :P
I think I have more Luna/Nightmare Moon brushables. One FS, one from the TRU box set, the glowing one, and the water one :D

wow you have one signed my Andrea Libman? That's so cool  :satisfied:

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 02:55:25 PM »
Rarity is my favorite, so I have a few variations. :glitter:
ISO UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire, and complete jewelry babies :cool:

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 03:17:52 PM »
Mine are in storage so I can't count them but I'm going to guess Rarity. 2nd probably is Fluttershy. They are my 2 favorites and both have lots of possibilities as customs so I've picked up extras or if I get a bag of ponies from the thrift store those are more likely to be kept for custom bait even if I already have tons. I've also inherited my daughter's ponies and my friend's daughter's ponies and I know at least my daughter had several of Rarity. I would say Pinkie is probably up there too since she seems to be everywhere. I seriously have like 2 boxes of extra G4's that I need to sort through though so I could be wrong.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal