collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Secret Santa! Max $$ are you comfortable spending on this swap? (Choose ONE)

$10-$20
7 (43.8%)
$20-$30
6 (37.5%)
$30+
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: ~⭐️ Minnesota MLP Christmas Party ⭐️~  (Read 10734 times)

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: ~⭐️ Minnesota MLP Christmas Party ⭐️~
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2016, 05:55:31 PM »
HI

I just wanted to check in fast and let my secret santa partner know that I will be posting my wishlist by next weekend but hopefully midweek. This weekend was busy for me and weekdays tend to be worse between my job/gym classes ect. I apologize for the delay.

Hugs

Katie

Post Merge: November 13, 2016, 07:04:46 PM

secret santa partner:

Would you like anything christmasy? How do you feel about stickers/stationery/socks ect?

Post Merge: November 13, 2016, 07:38:31 PM

Ok so I decided to just get this done lol

Dear Santa,

Favorite pony: Posey and Sundance
Likes: ANIMALS!!!!, G1 MLP and retro MLP merchandise, Japanese retro g1 merch and g4 merch Pusheen the cat, stickers, socks, three musketeers, Tazo chocolate chai tea concentrate
Dislikes: anything that smells (sensitive to most scents), tea, hard candy, chocolate with nuts, coffee, hot chocolate
Wish Items: duct tape, washi tape, stickers (prefer animals), stationery, socks, Orbit sweet mint gum, pretty much anything with cats/dogs/horses/unicorns/Pegasus/mice, also SEE my LIKES above for more ideas :)

PONY WISHLIST: must be near mint to mint I hate to admit this but I am quite picky

All G3 Birthflower ponies except Jan/March/June/July
Baby Peeks (twin with raised foot)
Lovin Kisses
Starflash with intact earring
Majesty
Moonstone
Princess Misty
Baby Starbow

PONYWEAR:

Individual Pieces needed to complete sets:

3 purple curlers- sweet dreams
garter- something old something new
mouse, orange kitty, frog and dragon pals- baby wear
headband- rocking the night away
birthday gift- party time

Complete Sets:

ALL Meagan and Sundance Wear
Sweetness N Lace
Pageant Queen
Hit the Slopes
Prima Ballerina
Ready for RAinbows
Party Dress (came with elephant suit)
Sleepwear (came with lion suit)
City Kids
Abracadabra
Pom Pom Pony

Stickers: do not have to have original backs or sticky backs

PUFFY: Bowtie (pink hair), confetti, flutterbye, lickety split, powder, seashell, sparkler, starflower, surprise, trickles, baby cotton candy
FLAT: cherries jubilee, gusty, galaxy, heartthrob, lickety split, lofty, masquerade, posey, shady, skippity doo, speedy, surprise, twist, best wishes, sweet pop, sweet stuff, whizzer, lily, peach blossom, rosedust

I have a huge wishlist of accessories but here are the ones I am after the most

3 purple drink and wet diapers
4 drink and wet diaper boxes
3 newborn baby diaper boxes
Barrettes for all candy cane ponies except Caramel Crunch
duck combs for shaggy and squirmy
Baby Noddins bear brush
lace ribbon and purple flower brush for Dainty SHS
blue fish comb for Pina Colada
2 wide pink ribbons- braided Beauty
white hearts barrette- curly locks
1 wide pink ribbon- pretty vision
All accessories for BNG Ringlets except the barettes
All accessories for Twisty Tail
Princess Serena- ribbon, wand, damsel hat
Princess Sparkle- bushwoolie, ribbon, star pick

Favorite G4 Pony: Rainbow Dash
Favorite Treats: 3 Musketeers, Kit Kats, Tootsie Rolls, Rolos
Tea or Hot Chocolate: no thanks, I don't drink tea and hot cocoa tends to sit around until I throw it out
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:21:57 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2016, 08:50:49 PM »
Hi all just adding my info for the secret Santa.

Favorite pony: Skyflier , blossom and ribbion

Likes: G1 ponies, CATS, Pusheen the cat, wolves, art supplies, unsweet tea, green tea

Dislikes: Shrimp/raw tomatoes cause I'm allrigece to them.. I'm also pre/boarder line Diabetic so candy not always best sadly :/

Wish items: Farm so I can get all my cats home again.. but wait its suppose to be under 20.. so um Pusheen, cats anything, G1 or so I'm not hard to please.. Sketch book with kitty on it.. I really dont' know.. um kitty socks.. is there a theme maybe.. pony with a kitty on its butt be sweet I do have the halloween one from the G3 line though..   I'll stop rumbling now.  Just in case t-shirts size 3xl , oh and pomerains in any form, and Godzilla....  Ps I can't spell bleh
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:08:35 AM by Blackfrost »
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2016, 08:53:21 PM »
I hope everyone has a great time! 
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2016, 07:42:37 AM »
Dear pony Santa,

Favorite pony: Posey, Starshine, Dancing Butterflies 
Likes: Chocolate, chai tea, gummies, cookies, nature & eco-friendliness, TLU, G1 LPS, Calico critters, dollhouse miniatures, flutter pony everything
Dislikes: Coconut, walnuts, red meat (for eco reasons)
Wish items: PE combs, utensils, perfume bottle; flutter pony comb pink with yellow centers; teeny pony twin Tattles; bandanna for _____ (need to double check); hats for ____ (need to double check), Birthflower pony Rose, Lily-of-the Valley, or Violet; Baby sea pony float for ____ (need to double check);
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »
This is very exciting!
MNGusty- I have two nieces about the age of your kids. I'm going to go directly against your wishes and make 2 packages, about $5-$10 value, and if you can't make it, I'll have present for nieces! Tah-dah! So you should tell me if there's anything specific, so I can have a little more fun with this. My nieces aren't fussy.
Lincoln likes trucks. Monster trucks. If the monster truck also pulls something, like has a hook or hitch, he is ecstatic. He like Rainbow Dash and Celestia, but doesn't seem to like ponies with hair- the all-plastic ones are his toys of choice in the pony room. He loves fruit snacks and suckers, any flavor. Oh, and we have a brio train set, so if you have extra tracks that you want to get rid of, we will give them a good home! (I would pay for those if you have lots of them.)

Now for me!
Dear Wonderful Santa-
My favorite ponies are Glory and Firefly- they are best friends and I love pictures of them together. I also adore Pinkie Pie and Discord, but they don't have to be together.
I like prepper things, like society-crashes-what-do-we-do-now stuff. I like pony art and things that other people make, whether it is food or crafts or stories. I have a wall of framed pony art that I am happy to add to! I garden, go to State Parks, read fluffy fiction, and sew/craft for fun. I love pretty much any candy or snacks, but right now a Whatchamacallit sounds awesome. Oh, and I love tacky things, little things that are silly and tasteless and just make you laugh.   
I don't like Sunny Delight, really spicy things, zombies (sorry, Kazzy- I had to put it on there! But it's true.)
Wishlist:
Feel free to click on the link at the bottom of the page. It's my full list, but not a cheap list! It also has more details about likes and extras
Swap-Approved List:
Donations to charities- Toys for Tots and the Humane Society are always good!
(Don't worry, there's a real wishlist, too.)
G3:
April Daisy
June Rose
May Lily of the Valley
Peach Blossom
Pretty Parasol
Rhythm & Rhyme
Royal Beauty
White Project Pony
I have a Razzaroo army
Ponyville: Bay Breeze
G3.5
Mommy Pinkie Pie
NBC Sweetie Belle
G1
Purple/Orange Duck float (Misty)
Purple/Green Frog Float (Water Lily)
Pink/Green Frog Float (Wavy)
Purple/Orange Turtle Float
Green/Blue Lobster Float (Sea Spray)
Seashore (Maybe in the limit?) (the yellow watercolor baby sea pony with purple eyes)
Blue/Yellow Frog Float (Foamy)
Blue Clam Shell
Giant Bow for the top of the Baby Bonnet School of Dance
Princess Sparkles' Umbrella for her buggy
SS Twist
SS Scrumptious
SS Bouncy
DEFLOCKABLE: Crumpet, Hippity Hop, Angel, Taffy, Bangles, Cupcake, Truly, Skippety-Doo, Lofty, Twist (mmmm, deflocks!)

A giant pile of G2's

G4:
Nightmare Night Carriage with Bat-Guy
BB Sassaflash (normal)
BB Twilight Velvet

Equestria Girl Chibi Dolls:
Twilight Sparkle
Sirens
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Sunset Shimmer
Flash Sentry
DJ

Okie Dokie- That should do it. If you have any questions, just ask PQ!

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline PeachPinkPony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2016, 04:07:03 PM »
I'm so excited!!!! What should we bring for food? Is it just fondue pot stuff? Or other foods too? I was thinking of doing the cream cheese wantons again with both edamame and curry chicken flavors (green and red).

Dear Pony Santa,

Favorite pony: Sherbet, Strawberry Surprise, G1 Twilight
Likes: Chocolate, tea, cookies, pastel colored anything, girly anything, G1 merch, 80's Barbies, cute enamel pins, Steven Universe, unicorns, bunnies, cats (especially white ones since my cat was white, but also Mainecoons since I now have a Mainecoon), and if you're a crafty person, I really love fuzzy knitted/crocheted things and sparkles (glitter, rhinestones, etc)!
Dislikes: Dark colors, sour things, coffee, chewy things that stick to your teeth, Disney princesses  >_<
Wish items: Merry-go-round ponies, any of the flutter ponies with or without their wings, Sweetheart Sister ponies except for Starflash, Princess Serena, Skylark, Glittering Gem, Star Gleamer, Twice as Fancy Milkyway, Fizzy, Masquerade, Sweet Stuff, Speedy, G2 Clever Clover  ^.^

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2016, 06:11:38 AM »
I can bring the chocolate cherry fudge again if people are interested?  :)

Dear pony Santa:

Favorite pony: Fizzy!  :-D  Also love Surprise, and any and all So-soft ponies
Likes: pusheen, toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), soft, fluffy stuffed animals (cats, horses, dragons), Tazo Zen tea, local unfiltered honey
Dislikes: fish, seafood, (love candy and chocolate but trying to cut down  :blush: )
Wish items: G1 pony stickers, G2 unicorns or babies;  Star Gleamer, Curly Locks, Pretty Vision (brush in grow); Starflash (glitter sweetheart sister pony); Bubbles, Gusty
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2016, 08:21:11 AM »
Answer to Scarletkitty's question- I love all things Christmas. I don't need knicknacks, but I love stickers and things I can actually use. Those new pony ornaments? Adorable! And I'm a sucker for 1940's Christmas things. I just bought a tablecloth at a yard sale, it's got little Santas and deer on it! Maybe I'll use it as a table-covering at the meet! 
I love socks! And I will wear Christmas socks all year. Some people keep the spirit in their hearts, I keep it on my feet!

My question- pony condition. How fussy? If there are a few little cancer spots, is that a deal breaker?
(My answer to that is no! I'm not a fussy collector at all.)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:45:45 AM by Aurora »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2016, 08:33:11 AM »
secret santa partner:

Would you like anything christmasy? How do you feel about stickers/stationery/socks ect?

I  love Christmas, stickers/stationary. Don't care much for socks. My feet feel like prisoners.

My question- pony condition. How fussy? If there are a few little cancer spots, is that a deal breaker?
(My answer to that is no! I'm not a fussy collector at all.)

Not fussy, but I don't like buzzed forelocks. Drives me crazy.  :P

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2016, 12:27:07 PM »
Me again! But this time I'm pretending to be Foxfire. This is her wishlist/information.

Foxfire's Favorite Ponies: Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Discord, and Octavia
Foxfire's Likes:  G4 ponies, cats, art supplies, funko ponies
Foxfire's Dislikes: (the paper looks like it says motels! Hahaha!) Metal jewelry- allergic
Wish List: Bait Ponies (gonna start customizing, so Aurora suggests customizing supplies like rehairing tools and acetone), Funko (I have Discord), g4 Merchandise, like Shirts (L), lounge pants (M-L), socks

I, Foxfire, do not use stickers, so they would be wasted on me. I don't actually collect anything that is vintage, so condition isn't really important to me.

That's all for now! Hugs!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2016, 01:31:28 PM »
Aurora here! (Different day, so I can be me again!)

I'm going through a bit of a collecting change, and am considering selling many of my UK exclusives. I have a lot of them. Are there any that you wonderful folks are looking for? There are some that I will not be parting with- some of them mean quite a bit to me- but there are a lot of them that I just have in order to "get them all." 

Some that I'm pretty sure I will be parting with: Tutti Frutti, Kiss Curl, the Flower Ponies, Some of the Playschool and Schooltime Ponies, Romance Ponies, Cookery Ponies, The bedtime newborns (maybe?), the best friend ponies, hair-do ponies, sweet kisses ponies, great hair ponies, and if I have any nurse ponies or surprise newborns they will probably be up for sale, too. Just let me know if any of these interest you- either cluttering the page or via PM. I'll be doing some price checks.
Be aware that my pony room is in disarray, and this is a slow process. If we agree to a sale, it might be pending on "when I find her!" 

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2016, 03:48:08 PM »

I'm going through a bit of a collecting change, and am considering selling many of my UK exclusives. I have a lot of them. Are there any that you wonderful folks are looking for? There are some that I will not be parting with- some of them mean quite a bit to me- but there are a lot of them that I just have in order to "get them all." 

Some that I'm pretty sure I will be parting with: Tutti Frutti, Kiss Curl, the Flower Ponies, Some of the Playschool and Schooltime Ponies, Romance Ponies, Cookery Ponies, The bedtime newborns (maybe?), the best friend ponies, hair-do ponies, sweet kisses ponies, great hair ponies, and if I have any nurse ponies or surprise newborns they will probably be up for sale, too. Just let me know if any of these interest you- either cluttering the page or via PM. I'll be doing some price checks.
Be aware that my pony room is in disarray, and this is a slow process. If we agree to a sale, it might be pending on "when I find her!"

Me!

Offline PeachPinkPony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2016, 03:07:31 PM »

I really shouldn't right now, but I really really want more ponies!!!!!!!!!!!! If there are some that aren't over $40, I'd be interested.

Post Merge: November 18, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

Answer to Scarletkitty's question- I like pastel and pink Christmas things or things like little Christmas trees to decorate a room for my ponies so they can celebrate Christmas too, otherwise I don't care much for Christmas things.  :blush:

"Pony condition. How fussy? If there are a few little cancer spots, is that a deal breaker?"
I really don't like anything I can't fix because I love my ponies looking beautiful. So I guess I'm a fussy collector. I'd like to learn how to re-root a pony, but right now I don't know how and, like Ponyqueen, buzzed forelocks bug the heck out of me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:12:49 PM by PeachPinkPony »

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2016, 07:28:51 PM »
dear secret santa.....

Since G4 stuff is so abundant which G4 pony is your favorite? Would you mind getting some G4 items (stickers, pens, erasers, keychains ect)

My fav is Rainbow Dash

Post Merge: November 18, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

Aurora....

I love euro ponies! Please bring them to the meet. I have many of them but still need a few as well.

Katie
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:30:44 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2016, 01:16:38 PM »
Count me in!! Sorry for the delay things have been busy!

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal