collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brag - Super HTF Fashion Style Rarity & Rainbow Dash grails from Private Swap  (Read 957 times)

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
Y'all!!!!

I. can't. even! I just received my package from a private swap with an Arena Member overseas. 

Quick background info: I only collect the G4 Fashion Style ponies, out of box.  I started about 2012 IIRC. I've got every previously  released FS pony to date (except the latest wave, which I'm working on).

Well....
My swap partner was able to find the only two G4 Fashion Style ponies I've been unable to find ANYWHERE... not even on Evilbay or Scamazon! It's the Rarity and Rainbow Dash ponies in their "Gala-Inspired" outfits, from that missing wave of the Cutie Mark Magic line.  I've been hunting for them for ages.  At one point, the completionist in me *almost* considered selling off my collection because I thought I'd never have them.

Behold!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And freshly deboxed...

Thanks so much, partner!  :tackleglomp:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Awesome , I hope they come to usa ,sometime later ,
Uk amazon had them listed and never went live .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline NigheanRuadh

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Pony rescuer!!
    • View Profile
Congratulations!!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
What a great swap partner you struck!  Congrats on your beautiful new ponies :lovey:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
So glad you love them! I was so glad to be able to help someone out with them. I'm always buying extra ponies that I've seen in wanted posts, but often I can't find the post again.. but I found Sunshine through her signature on a completely unrelated topic! All hail the power of the signature! I knew someone was after them, so I grabbed rainbow, and jumped on the arena to have a look for who it was.. I'd given up and was on a different subforum when I saw the sig and had an AHA moment!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
*Cracks up laughing at "Scamazon"*

Aww congrats though! They look so good in their Gala outfits  :biggrin:

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
So cute :) hasbro should've released those in the first place!
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
So glad you love them! I was so glad to be able to help someone out with them. I'm always buying extra ponies that I've seen in wanted posts, but often I can't find the post again.. but I found Sunshine through her signature on a completely unrelated topic! All hail the power of the signature! I knew someone was after them, so I grabbed rainbow, and jumped on the arena to have a look for who it was.. I'd given up and was on a different subforum when I saw the sig and had an AHA moment!

Thanks again, Storm!

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Congrats!! :D I'm really glad someone found them for you, I know how you feel with the competionist part. The gala outfits are so accurate, too. I can't believe how hard these two are to find, I expected them to be everywhere back when they were announced! :o
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
So glad that you were able to finally get them.  They really are quite pretty :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal