collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Pony Shelf and Recent G4 Finds  (Read 606 times)

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
New Pony Shelf and Recent G4 Finds
« on: July 25, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »
I don't usually do brags, but after my husband put up my new shelf last night, I can't help myself. My husband has also been spoiling me the last couple weekends, so I thought I'd share those as well.

A while back I posted a wip pic on this shelf, after airing it out on my sun porch for a few months we figured it was ready to go up. I need to get something to protect my other gens of ponies from the sealant, so until then I decided to show off my collection of boxed g4 stuff. My husband made the shelf, based off a design of mine. I love it so much. He's planning on making me a few more for the rest of my ponies.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is actually my husband's Rainbow Dash army. It has been growing slowly. He only really likes FiM and Rainbow Dash. I find he's more willing to buy me pony stuff if he can get a Rainbow Dash in the deal, hehe. I've been trying to get him to watch Tales with me, I think he'd like Patch.

We've had to go into the city the last couple weekends and we did a little shopping while we were there. Last we picked up the metal lunch boxes from this great little candy store. Zecora and DJ Pon 3 I found at Build-a-Bear, they were doing a 2 for $35 thing. They had Celestia too, but I had to make sure we didn't completely stomp all over the budget. Not shown is an adorable key chain we found in Barnes & Noble. I couldn't figure out where my husband put it, so it didn't get in the picture.   

This weekend we picked up a few more things. I found the Crusaders and Mrs. Cake at TRU. I was pretty sure they were from an older line you couldn't get in stores anymore. But I'm just grateful for my luck in finding them. I'm addicted to puzzles, so pony puzzles always get scooped up when I see them. The other Rainbow Dash lunch box I picked up from the candy store again. I'm taking it with me to the Southeast Pony Meet as part of my donation to raffle prizes. 
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

BryteStar

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New Pony Shelf and Recent G4 Finds
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 11:34:14 AM »
Wow, your collection is looking totally awesome! :biggrin: I dunno how you manage to keep everything all in their boxes...I always want to get em out and play! xD

Totally in love with those styling size ponies - they look awesome! And that retro sparkly lunchbox: yum!! :inlove:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 01:20:34 PM »
Oooooh! So much pony goodness :) Lovely.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »
Thank you :) I've only been collecting since October so I feel like I have a lot to catch up on, specially when it comes to the G4 line. I'm so excited I finally got the crusaders. I was really worried they'd be hard to get.

Wow, your collection is looking totally awesome! :biggrin: I dunno how you manage to keep everything all in their boxes...I always want to get em out and play! xD

Totally in love with those styling size ponies - they look awesome! And that retro sparkly lunchbox: yum!! :inlove:

Lots and lots of will power! Plus I don't much in the way of good storage or display, and I have 5 cats That I know would just love to mess up my nice stuff. So they stay boxed at least til I get more display space. Though based on another thread I saw, I may need to unpack my Sour Sweet EG since the leggings can stain.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 02:28:47 PM »
Impressive RD army!  Your shelf looks like it was made to hold ponies.  Congrats and thanks for sharing :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 06:14:45 PM »
Very nice collection!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 07:49:59 PM »
Awesome collection.  Love the lunch tins! Your shelf is cool and quirky! Look forward to more pics soon. :party:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 08:18:23 PM »
Love the way your shelves look. Especially with your collection on it. Great brag
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 11:26:11 PM »
What a cool shelf!! And love your collection!

Offline tealight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 08:57:52 AM »
Very nice collection! I need a shelf like that . Love It!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal