collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22511 times)

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I've been planing a G3 styling size of Seabreeze forever - no time like the present to make her! And now I'm wondering if I have *enough* of her hair colors... :yikes:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I've been planing a G3 styling size of Seabreeze forever - no time like the present to make her! And now I'm wondering if I have *enough* of her hair colors... :yikes:

Hasbro has shown us you can use anything you have laying around for hair. Happen to have some tubes full of marbles? Perfect! Old ribbons? Bam! Is that a piece of brake line? You aren't really using that, are you?

Wait--- weed whip material! It comes in all the right colors! Tah-dah!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

Hasbro has shown us you can use anything you have laying around for hair. Happen to have some tubes full of marbles? Perfect! Old ribbons? Bam! Is that a piece of brake line? You aren't really using that, are you?

Wait--- weed whip material! It comes in all the right colors! Tah-dah!

Lol!!   :haha:   :snicker:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I totally spaced on this this year.  I won't be able to make it as I'm getting married on Sept. 5th and have a bunch of other things going on.  Hope everyone has a good time

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I totally spaced on this this year.  I won't be able to make it as I'm getting married on Sept. 5th and have a bunch of other things going on.  Hope everyone has a good time

Congrats! Hope to see you next year!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! How many ponies are invited to the wedding?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Happy Friday all! Thoughts/updates/queries from me:

I) Prepped a pony body today for my custom entry!

II) Meet swag: Tropical Ponies ribbon keychains and/or lanyards! I'm thinking of commissioning Arena member rosesare to make some for our meet- who would be interested? They are way nice!

III) Mystery Swap: How do we feel about it? The Dice Game is such a popular gift swappy game, I'm wondering if we should forgo the Mystery Swap in favor of a new activity/game. Thoughts?

IV) I will be making meet swag bookmarks this year!

V) Don't forget to bring Seabreeze to your fun summer events this weekend for the photo contest!

Offline rosesare

• Trade Count: (+298)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could come :)

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could come :)

Aw, me too! That would be so fun!

Erg! I totally forgot about bringing Seabreeze out last weekend for summer photos! Maybe I'll head to the beach today...

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Happy Friday all! Thoughts/updates/queries from me:

I) Prepped a pony body today for my custom entry!

II) Meet swag: Tropical Ponies ribbon keychains and/or lanyards! I'm thinking of commissioning Arena member rosesare to make some for our meet- who would be interested? They are way nice!

III) Mystery Swap: How do we feel about it? The Dice Game is such a popular gift swappy game, I'm wondering if we should forgo the Mystery Swap in favor of a new activity/game. Thoughts?

IV) I will be making meet swag bookmarks this year!

V) Don't forget to bring Seabreeze to your fun summer events this weekend for the photo contest!

Lanyards would be awesome! I might be able to order lanyard-backs for the buttons that I'm bringing this time- let me know if I should order those.

As far as the swap goes, I enjoy it, but we could try a meet without it because of the tutorial. That will take a fair bit of Pony Time, and the meet already goes longer than we all think it will. It might put some more intense prizes into the dice mix, too, which could be really fun. I'm good either way, but with the prize table and the dice game, it might be nice to not have more "gifts" to bring- not that I mind, because I GET gifts, too!

PQ- I meant to ask this before. I got a gift certificate from you in the last swap and just assumed I could hold onto it until the next meet. True or False?

I bought embroidery floss today! Bring on the next level of crafting- crafting on vacation! Crafting on vacation with Seabreeze!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Lanyards would be awesome! I might be able to order lanyard-backs for the buttons that I'm bringing this time- let me know if I should order those.

As far as the swap goes, I enjoy it, but we could try a meet without it because of the tutorial. That will take a fair bit of Pony Time, and the meet already goes longer than we all think it will. It might put some more intense prizes into the dice mix, too, which could be really fun. I'm good either way, but with the prize table and the dice game, it might be nice to not have more "gifts" to bring- not that I mind, because I GET gifts, too!

PQ- I meant to ask this before. I got a gift certificate from you in the last swap and just assumed I could hold onto it until the next meet. True or False?

I bought embroidery floss today! Bring on the next level of crafting- crafting on vacation! Crafting on vacation with Seabreeze!

Lanyards- I'm getting some details from rosesare now... will post soon. Prolly depends on how many peeps want lanyards or key chains.

Gift certificate- still good!  :biggrin:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Gift certificate- still good!  :biggrin:

Keen! I won it at the very end of the Spring Meet, so I didn't really have a chance to spend it. Of course, I might save it for a custom... oh, the beautiful agony of a gift card!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
General updates:

Cake flavor decided: pineapple butter-rum cake!

Mystery Swap: Canceled... to be replaced by... tbd (tutorial? trivia game? other?)

Contests: If you haven't started already, do! Photo contest, 2D art, 3D/craft, custom!

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

I would say 2. Luna and :muffin: Pony need to be there for sure.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

I would say 2. Luna and :muffin: Pony need to be there for sure.

Sweet!  We had Satin and Tux on our cake.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:23:15 PM by Aurora »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal