collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22766 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I didn't vote a second time cause I was cool with either winning! Anyways I don't own a Seabreeze and I'm interested in one so if anyone has one for sale bring her along :)

I have one. ;)

Post Merge: July 11, 2016, 10:32:43 PM

I just want to be sure I'm making the right thing- the item for the craft/custom/art contest is supposed to be of Seabreeze, right? Are there any sort of rules on this- like if I make something with all the tropical ponies on it, is it still acceptable for the contest, or is it just really cool? I still haven't decided what I'm making, but I'm making SOMETHING. Possibly multiple somethings, but I'm only entering one of those somethings into the contest.

Yes, the contests should feature Seabreeze.

Post Merge: July 11, 2016, 11:20:16 PM

PQ- so we should email/message you the picture we decide we want? or should we print up our own? I have a few good chances for photos this summer, so this should be lots of fun!

I think you should message the photo to me. I will print them all out before the fair. Deadline for submission is September 1st!

Post Merge: July 11, 2016, 11:35:04 PM

I've always wanted to attend but was never able to... having a summer meet in the beginning of September is -perfect- though! Count me and the boyfriend in :)

Yay! I've added you both to the list! Stay tuned to the OP as event details are posted! :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 11:35:04 PM by ponyqueen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Hooray for new people! Very exciting!

I have a game ready. It's not a complicated game, it doesn't have too many questions, and it doesn't involve an intricate knowledge of foreign languages. It will be played using a marker or highlighter, so it doesn't require good handwriting. I'm really proud of myself for not over-complicating it. I'm not promising anything for the future, but this one time, this one year, it won't be super intense. And you can use it to learn a little about Aurora's Pony Room without having to journey all the way to Almost Iowa!

I'm also thinking of bringing a drink- a juice drink of some kind. Feel free to add me to the list for drinks.

AND!!!! I bought the pattern for my craft! One of my crafts, at least. I'm not sure what is getting entered into the contest, but I have a pattern for something that I hope works out well! Keep your hooves crossed!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

I have a game ready. It's not a complicated game, it doesn't have too many questions, and it doesn't involve an intricate knowledge of foreign languages. It will be played using a marker or highlighter, so it doesn't require good handwriting. I'm really proud of myself for not over-complicating it. I'm not promising anything for the future, but this one time, this one year, it won't be super intense. And you can use it to learn a little about Aurora's Pony Room without having to journey all the way to Almost Iowa!

I'm also thinking of bringing a drink- a juice drink of some kind. Feel free to add me to the list for drinks.

AND!!!! I bought the pattern for my craft! One of my crafts, at least. I'm not sure what is getting entered into the contest, but I have a pattern for something that I hope works out well! Keep your hooves crossed!

Game sounds fun! Send me the details and I'll add it to the "Game Details" section of the op. Got you down for a drink. ;)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Game sounds fun! Send me the details and I'll add it to the "Game Details" section of the op. Got you down for a drink. ;)

It's a trivia game of sorts, but if I give you the details, you'll know where to look for answers! It's a toy trivia game, though, with emphasis on ponies. Is that enough detail? (I'm not trying to be snarky, but without Google, I didn't know the simple yes/no answers to most of these. However, once I started to look at the toys knowing I was going to play this game, I was good!)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:33:34 AM by Aurora »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Trivia game, got it!

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
Hmm, I just realized I should've grabbed a Seabreeze while at the Fair this past weekend XD

Should I get one before the meet or is it acceptable to not bring one?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Hmm, I just realized I should've grabbed a Seabreeze while at the Fair this past weekend XD

You don't need one, unless you wanted to take pics of her for the photo contest. Otherwise you can still enter all the other contests by making an art, craft or custom of her.  ^.^

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
U can add me to count me in list plz!!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

You don't need one, unless you wanted to take pics of her for the photo contest. Otherwise you can still enter all the other contests by making an art, craft or custom of her.  ^.^

I think if someone doesn't have a Seabreeze but has a cute clay version or a plush that they make and then take pictures of in the summer, I would count that for the photo contest! I've never been very good at rules, though.

The only reason you really need one is for the group picture, though, and contests like PQ said. It's just fun to get a bunch of a certain pony together and take their pictures- like a family reunion!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

You are added!

I think someone had requested a custom tutorial a while back? It this still something people are interested in doing at this meet? If so, maybe we could do a customizer "panel", where a few of the talents could chat about the process?

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

You are added!

I think someone had requested a custom tutorial a while back? It this still something people are interested in doing at this meet? If so, maybe we could do a customizer "panel", where a few of the talents could chat about the process?

That sounds amazing- I know I wouldn't mind a quick lesson in all things custom!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I just realized how hard a custom of Seabreeze would be... four three hair colors!  >_<

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:06:29 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I just realized how hard a custom of Seabreeze would be... four hair colors!  >_<

Maybe a tutorial of something simpler...

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I just realized how hard a custom of Seabreeze would be... four hair colors!  >_<

I mean just for creating one for the custom contest for the meet, not to demo at a tutorial... I might have fading pink already? Not a big customizer, though... in fact, I've never even used the dollyhair hanks I'm hoarding. Should have gotten her colors from the fair!!  >_<

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

I mean just for creating one for the custom contest for the meet, not to demo at a tutorial... I might have fading pink already? Not a big customizer, though... in fact, I've never even used the dollyhair hanks I'm hoarding. Should have gotten her colors from the fair!!  >_<

Part of me is taking this whole thing as a challenge. I have to keep trying to convince that part of my brain that I don't need to make a custom of a pony I already have!
I also have a few colors I'm hoarding, and I don't rehair at the moment. I keep pretending sometime I'm going to have time for customizing...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal