collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I just snagged MO Napper for $4!  (Read 1878 times)

RainbowQuartz

• Trade Count: (0)
I just snagged MO Napper for $4!
« on: May 20, 2016, 12:06:52 PM »
I don't have pictures yet because this seriously just happened 30 seconds ago. I've been away from MLP collecting for a while because my baby got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and our entire family has been turned upside down by that. We have a puppy now that we're training to be his service dog, and while she was napping after a really hard training session I decided to look for ponies.

I guess this is my "Welcome Back to MLP!" lucky find!

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I just snagged MO Napper for $4!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 12:15:34 PM »
Yay Well Done!!!  :good:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 12:16:52 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your little one.

I love both Nappers! Congratulations! She's just too beautiful for her own good! :frolic: And for four bucks?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:01:52 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 12:19:12 PM »
Love a good bargain find :) well done xxx

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:13:12 PM »
That is scary news about your little one.  I hope your new dog works out for him. Congrats on finding MO Napper for just $4 :D

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 02:48:28 PM »
I wondered where you were! I'm so sorry to learn about your little one though.. :heart:

Congrats on the find, that's amazing! ^.^ The MO's are beginning to call my name, especially Twinkler... uh oh.. :lol:

RainbowQuartz

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »
I wondered where you were! I'm so sorry to learn about your little one though.. :heart:

Congrats on the find, that's amazing! ^.^ The MO's are beginning to call my name, especially Twinkler... uh oh.. :lol:

I've missed you! The baby is doing really well, it's just an adjustment. :)

I have ALL of the sparkle ponies now, but three are MO and three are regular release. Now I feel like I have to get the three MOs I don't have and the three regular releases I don't have!

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 04:48:38 PM »

I've missed you! The baby is doing really well, it's just an adjustment. :)

I have ALL of the sparkle ponies now, but three are MO and three are regular release. Now I feel like I have to get the three MOs I don't have and the three regular releases I don't have!

Don't ya love how that works!?  :biggrin:  :lol:

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 02:51:40 AM »
Ooh, congrats on Napper!

Sorry to hear about your baby, though D:
I'll just put this out there: I know how sad and scary and frustrating Type 1 Diabetes can be. I have it myself (diagnosed when I was 7). My inbox is open if you'd ever like to rant about it or ask questions!  :hug:

RainbowQuartz

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 04:54:00 AM »
Ooh, congrats on Napper!

I'll just put this out there: I know how sad and scary and frustrating Type 1 Diabetes can be. I have it myself (diagnosed when I was 7). My inbox is open if you'd ever like to rant about it or ask questions!  :hug:

Thank you so much! It is very frustrating. He isn't even 2 yet and a lot of educators and doctors told us they had never seen a baby his age diagnosed (though I know it does happen a lot.) It's scary when DOCTORS are telling you "WELLP WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW IT GOES BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW~"

That and the "My grandma has type 2 so I know how you feel" comments.  :blink: lol

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 06:51:17 PM »
Ooh, congrats on Napper!

Thank you so much! It is very frustrating. He isn't even 2 yet and a lot of educators and doctors told us they had never seen a baby his age diagnosed (though I know it does happen a lot.) It's scary when DOCTORS are telling you "WELLP WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW IT GOES BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW~"

That and the "My grandma has type 2 so I know how you feel" comments.  :blink: lol

I hate when docs say that! I must just as well be anti doctor.. :think:

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 09:32:53 PM »
So jelly! Congratulations! That is an awesome find. :)

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 03:20:39 AM »
Ooh, congrats on Napper!

Truly? The doctors hadn't? That is kinda strange :0 I hear of  a lot of babies being born with it or diagnosed at a very young age, from my doctor. Argh I can't imaging how frustrating that would be though!

Yes I know those comments so well!   :lol:
The most frustrating ones for me personally are when people start telling you how you can "cure" yourself. Or that you are just not trying hard enough, and if you put more effort in, you could cure yourself. :rolleyes: There's definitely a lot of misconceptions and misinformation surrounding Type 1, that's for sure!

RainbowQuartz

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 07:06:40 PM »
Ooh, congrats on Napper!

Truly? The doctors hadn't? That is kinda strange :0 I hear of  a lot of babies being born with it or diagnosed at a very young age, from my doctor. Argh I can't imaging how frustrating that would be though!

Yes I know those comments so well!   :lol:
The most frustrating ones for me personally are when people start telling you how you can "cure" yourself. Or that you are just not trying hard enough, and if you put more effort in, you could cure yourself. :rolleyes: There's definitely a lot of misconceptions and misinformation surrounding Type 1, that's for sure!

Have you tried okra?! ;) LOL

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 08:56:45 PM »
Sorry to hear about your little one. Wonderful score though :cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal