collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private birthday swap with Akemi-chan  (Read 879 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Private birthday swap with Akemi-chan
« on: May 20, 2016, 10:54:06 AM »
Last Thursday I received a lovely box from Akemi-chan for the private birthday swap we decided to do. We started shopping in late February and shipped in late April. The swap was kinda belated since we have early-to-mid February birthdays, but hey, who doesn't love a chance to have all the presents and none of the getting older? :lol: Anyway, this brag is way past due, but it's definitely not because of the box. Ready to see all the fabulous goodies??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Everything was wrapped in pretty pink and purple with ribbons.

Yay, a totally cute Elsa card. This can join the Belle one Ledbyrd sent me. :D

This picture doesn't do the candy justice. Akemi-chan sent a cute pink bag decorated with stickers which was full of Laffy Taffy, Jolly Ranchers and Starbursts. Perfect treats for this time of year--oh, and bf and I enjoyed those while he was here on vacation.

Puppies, kitties and stars. I can already think of at least five people I could use these stickers for when making a box. As many of you know, I love using stickers instead of holiday bows because they take a lot less room to pack.

Little Mermaid sticker flakes, a cute notepad and mini rainbow markers. Again, I can already think of multiple uses for each of these.

Ariel and Disgust have joined the rest of my Tsum Tsums and Itty Bittys on the new shelving unit I just got this week.

Awesome handmade magnets of Sailor Jupiter and her wand. These can join the Sailor Moon magnets I just got once I buy a magnet board.

The last extra before I get to the ponies is this cute Princess Serena. :heart: We attached her ribbon to the inside of one of the drawers on my new craft supply box and she is currently guarding all my stickers. :lol:

Okay, now for ponies!

The first pony I received is Peppermint Crunch. I've been working to collect the Sundae Best ponies for a while now and she puts me one step closer. I can't believe how pretty the shades of her body and hair are together. I thought she looked nice from pictures, but she's even more lovely in person.

Next I opened Fizzy! I've wanted Fizzy since I first started looking at g1s. I love her colors and her symbols, and she reminds me of summer vacation when my aunt would babysit us and make rootbeer floats. When I was looking at Akemi-chan's interests I learned that Fizzy is the pony she collects, so it makes sense that she sent me mine. :)

I was very excited when I opened Waterfire. I've wanted her since Christmas when PeachyPie sent me a blindbag version of her. I can't get over how pretty she is in person. Between the gorgeous blue and red color scheme and the fact that she has tinsel, what's not to love? :heart:

Next up is my first g1 boy, Baby Brother Drummer! I've always thought the baby brothers were adorable, and Drummer is that lovely blue and pink / red color combo that I am obsessed with. He's currently hanging out with the rest of my g1 babies.

And of course I saved my favorite for last--Princess Royal Blue! :heart: I've been collecting the first set of princess ponies for over a year now. With Royal Blue joining my herd, the only one I'm still missing from the first set is Starburst. I can't believe I'm that close. I still have to decide if I want her and the other princesses mixed into my collection, or whether I want them all together. But that's another topic for another time. :lol:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Akemi-chan, thank you for the wonderful birthday box. I absolutely love everything that you sent. I had a great time shopping for you and opening the goodies you sent. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Private birthday swap with Akemi-chan
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 11:15:39 AM »
Mmmm yummy candy, beautiful ponies, cute stickers and various goodies. You guys had an awesome swap.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 11:41:56 AM »
Wow fantastic box of goodies. Gorgeous ponies ~ congrats  :)
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

mskittylovesrobin

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 12:17:28 PM »
Loveeeelyyyyyy xx

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
Congrats on your new ponies. Peppermint Crunch looks better in person, doesn't she?  I thought she was really pretty when I first laid eyes on her IRL.  :D

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 08:25:59 PM »
That is a seriously epic swap box!!!  And I have to say that I truly love the Elsa card :lovey:

Congrats :)

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 06:52:14 PM »
Hi dear!  So so sorry for the late reply!  Glad you liked everything!  I had so much fun getting your box together!  At first, I was going for a Princess theme but found cute items that weren't princess related.  Everything came together in the end!  Let's swap again soon! :hug:

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline court2882

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • I love pony armies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 07:35:50 AM »
Congrats!