collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies you should NOT like!  (Read 5700 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
Re: Ponies you should NOT like!
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 05:27:17 PM »
DJ! ^.^ I am really not a fan of that whole set (Dance 'n' Prance set)

But DJ is different as she means a lot to me because I remember playing with her a lot when I was little, plus I like the blue & yellow combo. (I still don't really like the accessories though)

Regret selling her all those years ago... luckily one is on her way back to me finally  :biggrin:
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 08:42:18 PM »
Nosy and Click, the colors aren't my style and I'm not very  fond of G2s, but these two are absolutely adorable!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Thrice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I drop science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 09:54:15 PM »
G3 Pepperberry is one of my favorite ponies of all time. I've heard people don't like her because her color scheme is too much red-on-red-orange. I think she's stunning.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rachel8125

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Emotional Wellness
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2016, 03:14:42 AM »
I'm not really a fan of the pony friends- I think that's because they were new to me, as I'd grown out of ponies by the time they were released, or they weren't released in the UK (??).

The first time I saw Creamsicle and the Llama, I was like "WHAT are THEY??!!!!" I thought they looked like mutated ponies!! They just looked so alien to me!

Anyway, for some reason, I find Zig Zag completely adorable!! I'm quite partial to Spunky too. (Spunky- titter!!! Makes me smile everytime!)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2016, 06:54:13 AM »
G3 Pepperberry is one of my favorite ponies of all time. I've heard people don't like her because her color scheme is too much red-on-red-orange. I think she's stunning.

Pepperberry is gorgeous!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2016, 01:27:06 PM »
Nosy and Click, the colors aren't my style and I'm not very  fond of G2s, but these two are absolutely adorable!

what the heck was hasbro thinking with all those strange G2 names? I know the G2 babies are cute but I dont want any of that series not even G2 Princess blue er sapphire whatever her name is.  I do love her colors though. Some of the G1 names make me loopy o.O. 

I saw the new G4 minis today broke down and bought one because it was on sale and so cute. I DO NOT like equestia girls so I have no clue why I bought it. oh well, I bet what won me over was the cute little bubble gum thing that it came with. I am a sucker for gum ball machines.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:29:39 PM by SkyCakes »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2016, 01:32:30 PM »

what the heck was hasbro thinking with all those strange G2 names? I know the G2 babies are cute but I dont want any of that series not even G2 Princess blue er sapphire whatever her name is.  I do love her colors though. Some of the G1 names make me loopy o.O. 

I saw the new G4 minis today broke down and bought one because it was on sale and so cute. I DO NOT like equestia girls so I have no clue why I bought it. oh well, I bet what won me over was the cute little bubble gum thing that it came with. I am a sucker for gum ball machines.

All generations have some strange names. :p

I love gumball machine s too. Do post piccies when you get a chance. :)

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2016, 03:27:50 PM »
I should absolutely loathe Mimic.

She's green - my least favorite color -  has tropical colors, and odd-looking eyes. Yet I fell in love with her the first time I saw the Golden Horseshoes, and even went so far as to commission a custom baby for her. I would never sell her unless I absolutely had to. <3
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2016, 12:41:58 PM »

She's green - my least favorite color -  has tropical colors, and odd-looking eyes. Yet I fell in love with her the first time I saw the Golden Horseshoes, and even went so far as to commission a custom baby for her. I would never sell her unless I absolutely had to. <3

I love everything apart from her pose - I may make myself a G3 custom sometime, or maybe a G1 in the Powder pose.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2016, 05:47:11 PM »

I love everything apart from her pose - I may make myself a G3 custom sometime, or maybe a G1 in the Powder pose.

She would look lovely in the Gusty pose, too. :lovey:
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2016, 06:17:36 PM »
Galaxy... Pink / Purple are not my choice colors for a pony I adore - but darn it, I think she is GORGEOUS! :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2016, 06:22:27 PM »
Sparkle Pony Merry May, her head bugs me, but that translucent green, triple sun symbol and those pretty pink eyes are gorgeous! I own her in fact but she vanished and being so tiny-guh!

Shugahime

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2016, 07:53:20 PM »
Mine would be G3 Seaspray, as I don't normally love nautical themes, but once I seen her on Strawberry Reef, I was in love! A super kind friend of mine has a nice double of her, and sent her to live with me.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2016, 10:35:33 PM »
Mine would be G3 Seaspray, as I don't normally love nautical themes, but once I seen her on Strawberry Reef, I was in love! A super kind friend of mine has a nice double of her, and sent her to live with me.

Aww, that's so sweet. I love Sea Spray. The colors in her hair complement each other beautifully and make her one of a kind. The orange sea star adds a tropical splash of warmth.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2016, 12:33:59 AM »
Off the top of my head Sweet Song. I'm not a fan of pastel purple/lilac OR pastel pink, so it's a double no. But her adorable CM makes it easy for me to forget her colours look awful to me, and she is one of my favourite G3/4's.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal