collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota ~Spring Flowers~ Pony Party! Sat May 7th *Updated details main post  (Read 7897 times)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Looks like SO much fun, I'm so sad we didn't make it!  :(  but finding a house has to be our top priority since we move out in 3 weeks!!!!   
Aurora, did u make those patch work ponies???  So cute, I must buy one from u next time I see u!!!  Also, AN love the poster!!  Wow, I'm so sad I missed out on seeing my favorite pony friends!  Can't wait for the next meet! 

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
That looks like you had a great time:)  I hope everybody liked the euro things.

And yes I should probably be saving for the pony fair but at this moment I can not afford it :(

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
This little party was so much fun!

Aurora- You really outdid yourself with the game prizes and plushies!
Aquatic Neon- LOVED the creative poster design! Can't wait to see what you make for the big meet this summer!
Sapphire Rain- You were another big winner this year! Congrats on Italian Posey, and look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Nimrodel- So glad to see you! I wanted to chat more about pony jewelry, the fair, and TLU- hope we can catch up again soon!
Plus ones- Always a pleasure! Thanks for making this little gathering a real party!

Hope everyone enjoyed the Euro ponies! Glad I was able to get them to you for a good price- I better not see them on eBay!    :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
This little party was so much fun!

Aurora- You really outdid yourself with the game prizes and plushies!
Aquatic Neon- LOVED the creative poster design! Can't wait to see what you make for the big meet this summer!
Sapphire Rain- You were another big winner this year! Congrats on Italian Posey, and look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Nimrodel- So glad to see you! I wanted to chat more about pony jewelry, the fair, and TLU- hope we can catch up again soon!
Plus ones- Always a pleasure! Thanks for making this little gathering a real party!

Hope everyone enjoyed the Euro ponies! Glad I was able to get them to you for a good price- I better not see them on eBay!    :P

PQ- When I get time, I'm going to research exactly what the spots in the eggs are. Until then, I am NOT going to think they are an eye! That's creepy!

Gusty- Who did you want me to try and make? I'm still psyching myself up to do horns. And super-open to trading! I forgot to mention that earlier. I also need a catchy name for them- Patchwork Pony Pillows flows nicely, but doesn't have the word Toss in the name, and I realized they need to be called "Toss" Something. If I make a Gusty, there is no pressure to buy her- I have the buttons. It's just that horn that has me a little freaked out!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I'd love gusty!!  Go for it, I believe in u! 

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Wow! This looked like so much fun, so wish I could have been there :(. Aquatic Neon I am in love with that poster! I love me some Posey as she is the inspiration for Fluttershy and my favorite color combo so very neat to see so much of her. ponyqueen do you have extra prints of her with the flowers in her tail like on your sig banner? 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Wow! This looked like so much fun, so wish I could have been there :(. Aquatic Neon I am in love with that poster! I love me some Posey as she is the inspiration for Fluttershy and my favorite color combo so very neat to see so much of her. ponyqueen do you have extra prints of her with the flowers in her tail like on your sig banner?

I sure do! I ordered more for the fair, so I have a small handful at the moment. She seems popular, so if I run out I'll order more.  ^.^ She is also my favorite color combo, and a pony from my original herd. :heart:

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
PQ:  We had a wonderful time, thank you again for inviting us!  Hubby loves your cakes, and those sugared flowers were so gorgeous.  :-D   It was also very cool to see all the foreign ponies!  :-D   Looking forward to seeing you at the Fair!  :-D

Aurora:  Your hand made plushie ponies are so very, very cute!  I have Shamrock sitting on our couch, and she's pretty adorable  :-D 

AquaticNeon:  Your poster was AMAZING!!  Loved the breezie theme!!  Not sure we're going to make it to MLP-MSP, but if we do, hope to see you there!  :-D   Btw:  this is the Fluttershy with Breezie that I have an extra of:  http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91eesp-kYmL._SL1500_.jpg
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal