collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: lostpony's Found Ponies  (Read 1287 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
lostpony's Found Ponies
« on: March 28, 2016, 12:04:21 AM »
lostpony's Found Ponies

will be updated until I have my entire (limited but growing) collection of G4, G1 and other ponies pictured here, all in one place.

Many more plushes and vinyls to come...stay tuned!

If you really like any of my pictures feel free to save them for yourself (for personal use only please, I reserve any and all copyrights not belonging to mlparena) because I might replace them for better organization, quality, composition, etc to improve this posting as it grows.

Feel free to reply with a comment or your pics of something similar for us to enjoy.

lostpony's Found Ponies are here for everypony to enjoy!

:sunny:

:gallop:               :accomplished:

My bejeweled Funrise Celestia with the Cutie Mark Crusaders
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the view from behind  *pigtails* and neck bow...

My three G1 So-Softs:  Ribbons, Truly, and Shady,  I really love them!

A moment in time in my cluttered computer area featuring a marionette string puppet unicorn found for $.99!!
(yes those are my real birds in the background to the upper right)

A (slightly) clearer view of Celestia.  Those are all lab-created diamonds except the green stone in the horn is natural something.  Muffins earrings, Rainbow Dash pendant and teeny little sterling mustangs in the center of the ears (cuz she's a pony fan too!) and mother of pearl pearls (I have the matching set for me).

Finally (for now) some composition attempts with all my 5 G1s of that time long ago (last week) and 5 G4s can you spot them all?

Added 30th March 2016: 
My "pocket ponies" BBE Lofty and BBE Tiddlywinks conquer the office!  at my new little 5 hours per week job.

That's all for now folks, but check in soon when I will add better pics of the so-softs, a couple dozen G4 vinyls, and I dunno maybe 40 plushes??  Lots of Build-a-Bears and customs!!  And a few interesting non-MLP ponies and one very peculiar G1 fakie super soaker pool toy! 

In the next weeks I will also have a batch of G1s coming from an arena member including two intact flutter ponies!

Thanks for viewing, don't forget to comment thanks!
:campfire:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:23:46 PM by lostpony »

autieluna

Re: lostpony's Found Ponies
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 02:41:18 AM »
It's neat to see them all! I also love your little garden elephant :P and I LOVE that horse puppet, those are so fun! (Suddenly wanting to list those among the millions of artsy/sewy things I want to learn to make...)

What sort are those Cutie Mark Crusader plushies? And does Celestia have a hard time standing without that wooden 'horse'?  :P I like what you did with all those earrings, and am excited to see the rest of your collection.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 03:29:39 AM »
I love the pic of rarity among the flowers - gives her a regal feel :)

Thanks for sharing with us :lovey:

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:36:44 AM »
Loves ponys in the garden! :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 12:14:40 PM »
beautiful pictures lostpony. :)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:32:52 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

lostpony

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 08:17:30 PM »
Thanks everypony for the kind words for my first effort!  Yes I thought the Rarity with flowers part worked ok (they are in palette), and the poor focus seems to have been improved by the reduction in resolution from uploading to photobucket.  The G1s and little CMCs deserve better composition which I will strive to accomplish next time.

Thanks Autieluna,  the little elephant is a $2 thrift store find that I thought would photograph well with the ponies.  I am glad you like it!  The puppet was a HUGE thrift store find!  Has the proper wooden handle, and the legs are held on with loose thread which can be adjusted.  It's clearly originally made as a puppet and it was just 99 cents, Wow!  So unique...

The CMC plushes are the overseas ones I have seen referred to as "bootleg" (does that mean they didn't pay for license?); they were $33 for the set including shipping and are on eBay all the time together or individually for about $15 each.  Many characters are quite good in this type and I have a few more of them to be pictured.  The Chinese fakie MLP labels are fun all by themselves, and remind me of the gibberish writing used on the show.

No, Tia does not stand up without the wooden "pony horse" that I made for picturing floppy ponies.  She was totally worn out and floppy when I got her and under her neck ribbon she wears a heavy leather collar that holds up her head, which I plan to replace with a much slimmer and more elegant white satin neck corset (once I make it).  She spends most of her time perched over the back of my seat.  She also has a huge 17mm zirconia at the base of her tail...I plan to take more pics with her with different lighting to make all the stones light up because they are very colorful and bright especially with so many...

I will try to make the next pictures better but no promises!  :biggrin:

Thanks again everypony!

(who is Jorge?)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 08:34:14 PM »
Thanks everypony for the kind words for my first effort!  Yes I thought the Rarity with flowers part worked ok (they are in palette), and the poor focus seems to have been improved by the reduction in resolution from uploading to photobucket.  The G1s and little CMCs deserve better composition which I will strive to accomplish next time.

Thanks Autieluna,  the little elephant is a $2 thrift store find that I thought would photograph well with the ponies.  I am glad you like it!  The puppet was a HUGE thrift store find!  Has the proper wooden handle, and the legs are held on with loose thread which can be adjusted.  It's clearly originally made as a puppet and it was just 99 cents, Wow!  So unique...

The CMC plushes are the overseas ones I have seen referred to as "bootleg" (does that mean they didn't pay for license?); they were $33 for the set including shipping and are on eBay all the time together or individually for about $15 each.  Many characters are quite good in this type and I have a few more of them to be pictured.  The Chinese fakie MLP labels are fun all by themselves, and remind me of the gibberish writing used on the show.

No, Tia does not stand up without the wooden "pony horse" that I made for picturing floppy ponies.  She was totally worn out and floppy when I got her and under her neck ribbon she wears a heavy leather collar that holds up her head, which I plan to replace with a much slimmer and more elegant white satin neck corset (once I make it).  She spends most of her time perched over the back of my seat.  She also has a huge 17mm zirconia at the base of her tail...I plan to take more pics with her with different lighting to make all the stones light up because they are very colorful and bright especially with so many...

I will try to make the next pictures better but no promises!  :biggrin:

Thanks again everypony!

(who is Jorge?)

sorry, my brain isnt working right. Xo my cousins kids kept people up all night being loud so i haven't had much sleep.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 12:57:29 AM »
Love your thread title :D :D

Nice pony pics so far.  Your SS ponies look lovely - Ribbon is one of my favs :lovey:

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 04:08:15 PM »
Love your pics lost pony  :biggrin:

AJB x
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »
I love the pictures! Those outside ones want me some sunshine! :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal