collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who likes Digimon?  (Read 7579 times)

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
Who likes Digimon?
« on: March 19, 2016, 08:12:22 PM »
I do!  I'm a pretty big dork about it, I've watched all the seasons of the show (and am currently enjoying tri.), I've played some of the games, and read most of the mangas.  What is your favorite digimon and piece of digimon media?  For my my favorite 'mon is Beelzebumon and my favorite piece of digimon media is a tie between the TV season Digimon Adventure 02 and the videogame Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

Also let's just make this a party thread too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Who likes Digimon?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:16:27 PM »
I think I'd like it if I ever watched/played it but.....I just.......Haven't. For some reason....  Hubby is currently playing some sort of Digimon fighting game though.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Peloria

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 10:02:41 PM »
I loved Digimon when I was in grade school! I would watch the English dub anime almost daily, my best friend and I had the little digi-vice virtual pet keychain toys and would connect them up and battle our digimons. I think Lilymon was my favorite, I wanted to be her :3

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 10:03:51 PM »
Ooooh! Meemeemeeemeemeeeeee!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kari. I love her SO much, I'm named my future daughter (if I can ever have and want children) after her. I'm also a huge fan of Rita and Renamon! Seadramon is one of my favorite digimon, next to loppmon and renamon! Angewoman is also a huge favorite of mine! x3

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 11:31:37 PM »
Oooh! I love Digimon!
The new game has been amazing! I haven't finished it yet but I love it! I haven't seen Tri yet, but I hear good reviews.

As for favorite digimon, its hard to say, there are so many! I've always loved agumon and his evolutions.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 12:20:02 AM »
I love Digimon!  Specifically Season 1 and Tamers.  Tamers is so flipping good.  The animation, the story, the character designs, everything.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 04:24:51 AM »
Oh man yeah I forgot to mention Ruki and Renamon from Tamers are totally amazing.  I wish more female characters were written half as well.  Tamers is something I didn't enjoy much when I first watched it (Takato was a bit much for me sometimes) but I really liked in retrospect.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 09:44:03 AM »
I remember watching through the first season...and that's about it.  I just preferred pokemon :)

We do have people that like Digimon though^^

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 09:55:03 AM »
I've always been super fond of digimon, I kinda lost touch with it though after digimon savers and the games dawn and dusk. The former I felt a bit alienated by xros wars, the latter because I don't have the newest version of the playstation or the handheld.
The seasons I enjoyed most were tamers, frontier(Guilty pleasure  :blush:), and savers.

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 01:12:55 PM »
I love Digimon!! I have season 1 & 2 of the English dub (just because I grew up with it). When I was in high school I had the biggest crush on Matt (s2 as he was older). I had a digivice virtual pet in high school and then another version in University (I still have both).

I'm currently sharing the digimon love(ie brainwashing) my friend and her flatmates as I've lent them season 1 and will be leading them season 2 when they're done.

Also I now have the digimon theme song stuck in my head!
Digimon, digital monsters, digimon are the champions!
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 02:06:34 PM »

Did somebody say Digimon?!?!

I absolutely LOVE Digimon, and it is probably the one thing that I haven't ever truly wandered away from (Like, other things from when I was younger I still love and collect occasionally, but when ever a new Digimon anything is announced for over here in the US, I instantly rush out to get it).

Digimon Tri is my current obsession and I spent a good amount of time making inhuman noises at my TV while watching the second half of it. I've also been playing Cyber Sleuth and really enjoying it; I think it has really been well done and I hope that it means more games will be brought over to the US in the future.

As for favorite Digimon? I'm a big fan of the Gatomon line, Lucemon, the Royal Knights, Renamon's evolution line, and Kyukimon.

I've watched all the seasons, minus Savers (I've just had an issue really getting in to that one) and all the movies, though season 1 and 2 are my all time favorites.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 06:26:00 PM »
I am so friggin' excited that so many people like Digimon here!  I think the little v-pets sound so fun, but they are pretty expensive so I keep hoping I somehow find one at a garage sale someday or something.

Offline amazonarabian

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2016, 08:41:43 PM »
Aw, Digimon!  I used to have an adorable Veemon alarm clock/stuffed animal...thing.  Man, I need to go search my mom's basement and see if I still have him.  What a great show!  And no fancy cable tv required!  Added bonus.
Thank you, brightberry, for my lovely avi.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »
I am so friggin' excited that so many people like Digimon here!  I think the little v-pets sound so fun, but they are pretty expensive so I keep hoping I somehow find one at a garage sale someday or something.

I used to have Ken's colored d3 digivice, I had it less than a month and was at a friends house, I left it there by accident. When I went to go get it, it some how ended up under their mom's car and run overed? Now looking online, they are SUPER expensive! Why?!  :cry:

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2016, 01:55:40 PM »
I feel the need to get my digivice out and put new batteries in it... I miss my old one, it was patamon (who is one of my top favs) but I lost it and don't know where it's gone but I do have my other one still, I saw it in a drawer the other day.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal